Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,i have started a thorough preparation for jee 2012 since last week.i wat to secure under 2500 AIR rank in CML.will i b able to do so?m quite good in studies.....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Prateek

1) Please do good in basics(concepts)

2) Increase your accuracy and speed

3) Please solve the questions related to each topics

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 2022 rank undersc category in jee advanced 2016. Do i have any scope for getting into one of the IITs? also i got 84 marks in jee mains and 85 % in class 12 th board. what are my ...

YES YOU CAN GET ADMISSION IN IIT IF U CONSIDER ADMISSION TO NEW IITs .moreover you might not possible get your favourite branch but u can still try though

shikhar panwar 16 days ago

first congrajulations.you can get definitely iit seat for your chooise.choose branch what you want become.

raj 16 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
I have purchased askiitians self study pakage for aipmt and aiims but i need something extra so with which diatence learning program I should go aakash dlp or allen dlp and why? this is for ...

Dear student, I would suggest you to take classroom program with askiitians where in you take live and interactive classes with expert faculties... in Allen and aakash dip is just spplying...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Hello …... Im currently studying in jeddah , K.S.A ….. I have just started my 11 th grade . Iam aiming for PMT entrance exams . So , should I start for the root of 11 th grade to crack and...

Hi Jeevanandam, Yes, you are decision is absolutely right. Either you go for technology or medicine, it requires thorough and basic clear concept of your 11 th and 12 th both. Because class...
  img
Aabid Hussain 25 days ago

Why not? You simply have to be determined and focuse towards goal, join some reputed coaching center, go for self-practice papers and ask your coaching center trainer about your doubts, on...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off