DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

after my 10 class exams i gave my 12 paper nd couldn't clear it in both da attempts ..

i know dis sounds like i m a dumb person bt i m nt ..

da problem was dat i was seriously sick for dese 2 years nd suffered frm kidney stones nd cancer ...

da issue is dat i had already given  my iit paper twice nd so can i give it again as i have 3 yrs of gap nw or i have to go for aieee only ..

nd even if i can't give da paper can i come for doing my m-tec?

plz help ..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

only Two attempts for IIT-JEE

Go for AIEEE

Yes you can do Mtech IIT

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 18 days ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i am getting 274 marks in bitsat 2015 . can i get admission into bits for comp. science ? ( there are chances to get adm ? should i apply for adm. or not ?

You have a good chance of getting admission , but getting CS will be tough. Page|1 Degree programme at Pilani Campus Expected Cut-off BITSAT score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 309 B.E.(Hons.):...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

For 274, no chance of Computer science....may be you get nonpreferable branch after 2 nd or 3 rd round of counselling at BITSAT.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

The last year cut off for biits is around 291-293.So there are few percentage of opportunities to be selected,Its better if you try some universities like sastra,LPU,CBIT. So that some of...

tiny one month ago
View all Questions »