ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I am studying in class 9.What are the basic things that I should study so that my preparations and foundations get cleared from class 9 for iit.Right now it will not be possible for me to digest material of class 11 or 12 books(i have gone through my brothers books)What are the suggestions for a class 9 student?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

go through basics from ncert books thoroughly.

also you can join some coaching , maybe online or crash courses

3 years ago

Hi,

1) Please go through Basics of physics maths and chemistry

2) please join for coaching for extra efforts if you want to put in

3) Please go through bokks of CBSE and ICSE of class 9th

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

img
Avinash 11 days ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??

Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.

utkarsh saxena 9 days ago
Good morning, My son got 121 marks in JEE Main2015 (M-59, P-27, C-35) and got 90.8% in AP Board. SC category. what will be his AIR and can we expect a seat in NIT warangal as HS. I can not...

well I am afraid sir nit warangle seems difficult but he may get bio.tech or metallurgy but chances are less. you should check his predicted rank and compare them with cutoffs of other...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. ...

jasra one month ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. ...

jasra one month ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's ...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 3 months ago
View all Questions »