Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey one month ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?

Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash one year ago
sir...I got 65 in jee mains 2016 ...and I have 95.3% in 12 th class ..telangana. ...Is there any chance to get an admission in any last nit college

dear student What’syour category?
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Dear Friend,your score in Mains is an average one, still you may try at lower NITs and if it is perfectly fine there, well and god otherwise I may suggest to try seeking admission at some...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off