my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 4 months ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi one month ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe one month ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir,i want sl loney plane trigonometry part 1 solutions in pdf format.. From where can i get it? Please give me the link.....

Hi, You need to search for it. The copy may be available in the market, but the chances are less. You can search it on internet as well. There are various content companies who provides...
  img
Yash Baheti 27 days ago

Hi, I think going for the solutions will not help you. In fact, in order to prepare better, you can book sessions with askIITians for your doubt solving. We can discuss all the problems in...
  img
Yash Baheti 26 days ago

sir,i have searched a lot from my side but i am not getting it..do u know any website or blog through which i can get it

vineet chatterjee 26 days ago
A ray of light is incident on a surface of glass slab at an angle 45 0 . If the lateral shift produced per unit thickness is 1/3 m, the angle of refraction produced is?

Lateral Shift(x)= t sin(i-r)/cos r Given that lateral shift per unit thickness of slab= 1/3(= lateral shift/thickness=x/t) x/l=1/3= Sin(45-r)/cos r Solve the trig. eqns to get the value of r...
  img
Ravi one month ago
View all Questions »