Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 6 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 11 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 10 days ago
is there any exam like a olympiad organised by bits for class 11?

Yes You can give mathematics Olympiad in class 11.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit ....

Join DTU followed by NSIT.. Getting 107 in JEE Mainis is not good marks.....it is 107/360 = 29.7%..Do you think, is this good marks???....what you are expecting next year, you may modify to...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Your Board score is good but JEE score is not so encouraging and even then if you are able to crack in at DTU, there is nothing like that,.....well if you wish to go for a comparative...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off