ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 5 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 5 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 days ago
The point P(1,1) is translated parallel to the line 2x=y in the first quadrant through a unit distance. The coordinates of the new position of P are

Form the eqn of line passing through P(1,1) and is parallel to y=2x using 1 point form of the eqn of st. line. Let the new location of P be(x 1 ,y 1 ). This point would lie on the line whose...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Hi, Do this by making the figure. Draw line y=2x and locate point (1,1) by your own judgement. Now move this point by unit distance and using the slope of the line, find the displacements in...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
Sir/Madam/Friends, im preparing for JEE 2015.. my preparation has not been done that well... also as im trying to focus on IITJEE my school marks are becoming worser day by day.....im in a...

The issue is about time management. You have to know when to study more for school exams and more for IIT JEE preparations.IIT JEE requires a lot of hardwork and time whereas school exams...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

yeah i agree.. .

Akash 5 months ago
View all Questions »