DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 12 days ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 6 days ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 6 days ago

please help me

Sankalp Tiwari 7 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 11 months ago
which college is better in jeemains spot round

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE

in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases

pogula sumanth one year ago

IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives

lokesh palingi one year ago

In maths straight lines , derivatives

nynesh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift