my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP...

1.Physics, chemistry would be common subjects to persue COMPUTER SCIENCE professional or BIO-Medical professional. 2. If you want to be a computer professional as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

you see , computer science which you are talking about is quite different with respect to animation graphics. But biology syllabus will be same as you have studied till 10 th , only the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago
date of declaration of aipmt 2014

Dear Riyas, The result is expected to be out by this week . Wish you all the best from AskIITians team. Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago

The result will be declared on o before 7th June . Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta ASkIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
i want to know the most scoring

1. Most scoring subject in jee is chemistry, 2. if you have good preparation scoring good marks in chemistry is very easy, 3. and it also gives chance to excel in other subjects as chemistry...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »