my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 14 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering.

In context to Mechanical Engineering, JSS Noida should be your choice. In comparison to Shiv Nadar University, JSS Noida stands out in terms of quality of education, campus life,...
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
Can I do a career in CS field after Btech in mechanical.If not how can i be attached to computer field and technology.please answer as i got NITW Mech and waiting for 4 th round could be...

You can have a career in the field of CS even though you are not enrolled in CS. There are various applications of CS in mechanical engineering , you can focus your energy during your Btech...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
iit bombay mech vs iit kgp 5 yr dd cse ? i want to pursue higher studies abroad.my jee rank is 419 in cml.

Hi Asket, Both IITs would provide you awesome opportunity to study in abroad like Stanford, MIT, Columbia etc. You need to decide your interest among the two streams. If you do not have any...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

that means you r interested in engineering. so first choose a branch. look at the curriculum and learn what each industry enables you to do. you cant switch between these 2 branches when you...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago
View all Questions »