my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 2 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 2 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago

img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Bile secreted by liver passes into gall bladder through:- A)Hepatopancreatic duct B)Hepatic duct C)Cystic duct D)Hepato-gall duct. {DOB 2 page 414 Q271}

HI Student The correct answer is (B) Hepatic duct The bile secreted by the hepatic cells passes through the hepatic ducts and is stored and concentrated in a thin muscular sac called the...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
View all Questions »