DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 14 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Dear NAvneet you can check it at engg.entrancecorner.com/jee-main-2015-cutoff and get to know about your standing there...your SC rank will be considered for the sake of some...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago

plzz answer

navneet 25 days ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal 2 months ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »