my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
i don,t have much time now for iit jee. my preparation seems to be ok ok.please tell me the scoring chapters, on which i have to focus more.

If you have finished all the chapters and revise all these several times with practising good problems and also try to solve previous 20 years questions asked in IIT-JEE exam. You would...
  img
Naveen Kumar 29 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 22 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 22 days ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

CSE Cut off GE – 6150 OBC – 43687 SC – 92723 ST – 397597...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma one month ago
how much marks do i need out of 360 in jee advance to secure a rank below 500

in general u need min. 60% , or 240 marks check 2013 advanced report for exact information

Joy 6 months ago

Above 300 u can get AIR 1 for 500 marks must be about 250-255....

Himanshu Shrotriy 7 months ago

Seriously?! I know a guy who got 281 and his rank was 55

siddharth singhal 9 months ago
View all Questions »