my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir i am getting 178 in advanced ,got 91% in cbse and 208 in mains general category ...sir i want to have mechanical , or electrical ..i think i will be getting chmical engineering or...

If you are confident of performing really well in JEE next time, dropping is a good option. Otherwise, I will suggest you to join any of the good NITs and side by side prepare for JEE for...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago

Don’t even think about taking a gap year.Join an IIT for the IIT tag.Your expected rank is aroun 4000.You can get mech at the new IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI one month ago
sir i got 163 marks in advanced. i am in sc category. which branch and college can i get?

your rank will be 300-400 you can get IIT bombay chemical civil IIT Delhi Chemical civil engineering physics IIT indore, jodhpur hyderabad Computer science IIT Madras roorkee electrical Sher...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Seeing your marks you can expect a rank of 8200. With that and SC category you can get any college and almost all top branches. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »