Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?
Not possibile.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.
Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?
Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra.. chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Will spot round be conduted this year for admissions in NITs or not also is what expected time will it take place
Dear Student,The information for the same can be seen from the official website of couseling. Please be updated there.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details