my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 2 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
I got selected for Engineering Design (Automotive Engineering) dual degree at IIT Madras & also Dual Degree at IIIT Hyderabad in CSE, which one I should choose & why? Please guide.

Both the branches are quite good. IIIT Hyderabad CSE is known for its quality of educationand placement scenario. Engineering Design at IIT Madras is also good and there are very avenues...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
My Jee main mark 78 and CBSE board mark 436/500, OBC tamil nadu please predict my AIR

u can try for best private institutions like LPU,SONA which is in your state.

Rak 2 months ago
View all Questions »