ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
i have got 284 in bits 2014 and the first round cutoff is 299 while waiting list cutoff is 272 and i have been placed in the waiting list.there ia a need to send 20% of the semester fee to...

Going by the previous year cutoff for various branches in these three different BITS campus and also taking into the consideration this year’s1 st round cutoff (admission and waiting...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
my expected cut off in state board is 178 and my expected in jee main paper 2 is 200, what rank i will be getting ? whether that is enough for joining nit

Although the chances are strong, atleast once go through the the askiitians.com rank predictor.. Good Luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

sir, I have asked for JEE main paper -2 that is for B.arch and not JEE main paper -1. In askiitian, rank predictor is only for JEE paper 1 and not for paper 2, so please help me by giving...

gokulnath 13 days ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »