ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my name is Abhishek Joshi and I am from pune .I want to know whether I can give IIT-JEE exam without coaching or not...and if yes then how to do study preparation for iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi abhishek ..

i think that it u can do it if you are able to study .. to do this you must be very cunning have concern good books otherwise opt for coaching
otherwise ithink much better is SELF STUDY ..
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 days ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 10 days ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
what is the cutoff for nit durgapur homestate general category in various streams??

The closing ranks for NIT durgapur homestate general category in various streams are as shown below: 1. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur- Civil Engineering - Round 1- 15335 2....
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp...

Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

If you are able to solve all the materials mentioned all by yourself, you need not worry about concept understanding. Better to switch to more numerical and question banks. Also, KVPY and...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
View all Questions »