ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hello!i am kushal srivastava in class 12 i want best test series or correspondence course for iit jee 2012 plz tell me which one is the best

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

FIITJEE is good. They have consistently shown good results. Their students score good ranks in IITJEE.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

4 years ago

There is a site which provide best test material for IIT-JEE that is www.FIITJEE.com and also this site provids good study materials.

]

I hope you satisfied by my ans.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra one month ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra 3 days ago

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif

Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »