Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i passed 10th from up board and now i want to qualify iitje 2013 sir how will i prpear for it. but i want to keep my school regularly so what's the way to qualify iit ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

join FIITJEE's classroom programme if possible,else join the best classroom coaching you can other than FIITJEE if it is good enough. Otherwise join FIITJEE's correspondense programme(for more details go to FIITJEE website).

5 years ago

Dear Saksham Srivastava,

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CONCENTRATION IN THE EXAMS??-

IIT JEE ,AIEEE, BITSAT, BOARDS, CBSE ,TIPS AND TRICKS:

dmbtest STUDY TIPS

STUDY TIPS:

To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.

•To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.

• why do you want to buy more books?I have written this before too- and I would tell you again!- don’t read any subject from too many books.
Read from one good book, and consult some other book only if a chapter is not written well in that book. And use the second book for that chapter only. After reading that chapter, come back again to your original book..THAT REDUCES TENSION.

How to balance board exams and competitive exams simultaneously???

exam STUDY TIPS

HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT JEE, AIEEE, CET,BITSAT ,CBSE BOARDS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS?

IIT aspirants should start their preparation from the very beginning of Class

XI. Usually, students join coaching classes to get help and a proper

direction in their studies. These coaching institutes deliver

examination-oriented (caching, targeting the specific competitive

examination. But due to time constraint/mismanagement, students are not able

to spare sufficient time at home for self study which helps them in

understanding the study material and its applications. This does not give

them enough confidence to appear in the competitive examination.

Needless to mention here, a systematic and regular preparation is very

important to achieve success in the IIT-JEE. Once a particular topic is

learnt in school, the students should attempt the concerned objective and

subjective questions in that topic to gain better understanding of the

subject matter. In this regard, the present book is very useful as I provides

plenty of such questions. Besides the problems pertaining to the subject

matter, most of the chapters art supplemented with the advanced-level

problems along with their solutions. These will help the students extend thei

knowledge of the chapter to the closely related problems of advanced level...........

Best Of Luck.......

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it...... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
Which branch Mechanical Or ECE better to study at DTU ? also i want 2 know which have better Govt.job ?plzzz help me

Govt. jobs are available for both the specialization. Prefer Mech.
  img

DTU has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so. it is definitely a good pick and as far as the question of branches lie, i must say that ...

Soneel Verma one year ago

ece also have better carrier in private sector but if u want goverment job machenical is good ,,,, PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/2001.now I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.

@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...

Umakant biswal one month ago

yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/ with warm regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off