sir i passed 10th from up board and now i want to qualify iitje 2013 sir how will i prpear for it. but i want to keep my school regularly so what's the way to qualify iit ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

join FIITJEE's classroom programme if possible,else join the best classroom coaching you can other than FIITJEE if it is good enough. Otherwise join FIITJEE's correspondense programme(for more details go to FIITJEE website).

3 years ago

Dear Saksham Srivastava,

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CONCENTRATION IN THE EXAMS??-

IIT JEE ,AIEEE, BITSAT, BOARDS, CBSE ,TIPS AND TRICKS:

dmbtest STUDY TIPS

STUDY TIPS:

To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.

•To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.

• why do you want to buy more books?I have written this before too- and I would tell you again!- don’t read any subject from too many books.
Read from one good book, and consult some other book only if a chapter is not written well in that book. And use the second book for that chapter only. After reading that chapter, come back again to your original book..THAT REDUCES TENSION.

How to balance board exams and competitive exams simultaneously???

exam STUDY TIPS

HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT JEE, AIEEE, CET,BITSAT ,CBSE BOARDS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS?

IIT aspirants should start their preparation from the very beginning of Class

XI. Usually, students join coaching classes to get help and a proper

direction in their studies. These coaching institutes deliver

examination-oriented (caching, targeting the specific competitive

examination. But due to time constraint/mismanagement, students are not able

to spare sufficient time at home for self study which helps them in

understanding the study material and its applications. This does not give

them enough confidence to appear in the competitive examination.

Needless to mention here, a systematic and regular preparation is very

important to achieve success in the IIT-JEE. Once a particular topic is

learnt in school, the students should attempt the concerned objective and

subjective questions in that topic to gain better understanding of the

subject matter. In this regard, the present book is very useful as I provides

plenty of such questions. Besides the problems pertaining to the subject

matter, most of the chapters art supplemented with the advanced-level

problems along with their solutions. These will help the students extend thei

knowledge of the chapter to the closely related problems of advanced level...........

Best Of Luck.......

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it...... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 days ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 20 days ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 12 days ago
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago
SIR,how will be EEE,in NIT ,Trichy ?

EEE in NIT Trichy is very good as it is from 1964 and still going strong. It can be one of the life changing moments which you will cherish your whole life if you are thinking of taking...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »