Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir i passed 10th from up board and now i want to qualify iitje 2013 sir how will i prpear for it. but i want to keep my school regularly so what's the way to qualify iit ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

join FIITJEE's classroom programme if possible,else join the best classroom coaching you can other than FIITJEE if it is good enough. Otherwise join FIITJEE's correspondense programme(for more details go to FIITJEE website).

4 years ago

Dear Saksham Srivastava,

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CONCENTRATION IN THE EXAMS??-

IIT JEE ,AIEEE, BITSAT, BOARDS, CBSE ,TIPS AND TRICKS:

dmbtest STUDY TIPS

STUDY TIPS:

To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.

•To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.

• why do you want to buy more books?I have written this before too- and I would tell you again!- don’t read any subject from too many books.
Read from one good book, and consult some other book only if a chapter is not written well in that book. And use the second book for that chapter only. After reading that chapter, come back again to your original book..THAT REDUCES TENSION.

How to balance board exams and competitive exams simultaneously???

exam STUDY TIPS

HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT JEE, AIEEE, CET,BITSAT ,CBSE BOARDS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS?

IIT aspirants should start their preparation from the very beginning of Class

XI. Usually, students join coaching classes to get help and a proper

direction in their studies. These coaching institutes deliver

examination-oriented (caching, targeting the specific competitive

examination. But due to time constraint/mismanagement, students are not able

to spare sufficient time at home for self study which helps them in

understanding the study material and its applications. This does not give

them enough confidence to appear in the competitive examination.

Needless to mention here, a systematic and regular preparation is very

important to achieve success in the IIT-JEE. Once a particular topic is

learnt in school, the students should attempt the concerned objective and

subjective questions in that topic to gain better understanding of the

subject matter. In this regard, the present book is very useful as I provides

plenty of such questions. Besides the problems pertaining to the subject

matter, most of the chapters art supplemented with the advanced-level

problems along with their solutions. These will help the students extend thei

knowledge of the chapter to the closely related problems of advanced level...........

Best Of Luck.......

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it...... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in 2015....so is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...

it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...

SAHIL one month ago

yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...

SAHIL one month ago

sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board

GV Nikhil one month ago
how to crack aipmt within 4 months and to score some optimum marks that to obtain a mbbs seat

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the institute to revision the concepts and practise the problems along with the previous year questions Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off