Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can u pls provide list of MIR publisher maths book exactly for iit-jee ?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Sorry!! no  specific or particular book published yet bt MIR BOOOKS for JEE

Thanks

5 years ago

can u tell which book can be used for the prepariton?

5 years ago

visit  this site-

http://www.cbspd.com/

u can know better information about MIR published books.

As i know the best MIR published book for IIT preparation I.E.IRODOV'S written Physics books.

I advise u to go for those books.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

I am not getting any book of mir publisher on the web-site cbspd.com. can u pls tell me the exact page of that web-site so that i can find those book?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 9 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 10 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
Sir can I get dtu if my jee Advanced rank is 15 k can I get cse in nit with this rank

You should have a valid and eligible rank in JEE Main ONLY.....rather then JEE ADVANCED.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, please ge to know about your rank using askiitians rank predictor link, and after that check the status of merit list at the official website of DTU, secondly getting CSE...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
which would be better in mechanical engineering – production , maintinance , or automobile

For which institute you are talking about. Selection of branch also depends upon the institute you are selecting.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...

If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...

Rahul Dhiman 29 days ago

@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?

Sachin Prasad 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off