ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can u pls provide list of MIR publisher maths book exactly for iit-jee ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Sorry!! no  specific or particular book published yet bt MIR BOOOKS for JEE

Thanks

3 years ago

can u tell which book can be used for the prepariton?

3 years ago

visit  this site-

http://www.cbspd.com/

u can know better information about MIR published books.

As i know the best MIR published book for IIT preparation I.E.IRODOV'S written Physics books.

I advise u to go for those books.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

I am not getting any book of mir publisher on the web-site cbspd.com. can u pls tell me the exact page of that web-site so that i can find those book?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
crl – 216358st rank – 2649 what can i get ???in any round ???branch – cs/it only

very low chances for CS and IT ,but u may get other branches plz approve if you like

2015 years ago
if potential energy of an electron in a hydrogen atom in first excited state is taken to be zero ,Kinetic energy(in eV) of an electron in ground state will be?

In ground state, the electron would have a kinetic energy equal to 10.2 ev, which is needed to excite to the first excited state.
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 9 months ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
View all Questions »