Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

What is the minimum and rank required to get the 5 iits i.e. 

IIT Bombay
IIT Delhi
IIT Madras
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

I think a total of 350+ would do the best for u

And 300+ might be the minimum for u

Hope u would achieve ur Dream

***Approve the Answer Clicking Yes******* 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Sir/Ma’am, I have appeared for JEE Main this year. And I have scored around 110 marks . I have completed my preparations for JEE from Kota in 11 th and 12 th Standard. I have filled out...

Focus on BITSAT, VITEEE if you are less confidence about advanced. For BITSAT and VITEEE, firstly go through their previous year papers and try to get the idea of level and pattern of...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

For BITSAT and VITEEE, firstly go through their previous year papers and try to get the idea of level and pattern of questions. Acoordingly you can practice the questions.

Vaishnavi one month ago
HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS FOR JEE MAINS PAPER – 1?

first of all you should know weightage of the mathematics in jee.you can choose simplest method for doing problems in exam.you should know important topics in mathes for jee.you can solve...

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

First u should concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn concepts & practice well.u will...

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

Hello Kumar you learn very clearly every thing concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn...

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off