ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hey!i am a student of 12 class and i want to prepare for iit,but the time is not more than 8 months.what to do

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will be extremely difficult to qualify in the first attempt. However, you have a much better and reasonably good chance in your second attempt.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 17 days ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Sir, I wants to know about B.TECH (Civil) and B.TECH(CSE) from AMITY NOIDA UNIVERSITY, which is the best and is there any ranking or valuation of this? i expect 75% marks in my 12 th and...

look stream selection cant be judged as it totally depends on ur interest in which u will comfortable , so i advice u to dont take this decission under pressure as u had to study 4 years...

ng29 one month ago

IITJEE rank is not very encouraging, but on the basis of board exam there are chances to get admission, Amity is a good pick, but you can compare other universities’ features as well, like- ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Go for LPU or PEC

Soneel Verma one month ago
I have taken 6 subjects in CBSE; and scored 81 in English and 98 in Sanskrit, Computer Science and Physics; 99 in Mathematics; 100 in Chemistry; I have scored 195 in JEE Mains. What are the ...

of course u will get a good nit with ur desired stream , as in boards as well as main ur score is good last year one of my frnds score 97 in cbse and 197 in main he got cse in nit jaipur as ...

ng29 one month ago

as your information you can get admission to mnit jaipur,nit allahabad or 6 th ,7th ranked nit. bcz of your mains score nit trichy is doubtfull! but hope you will get. best of luck

Bharat Singh one month ago

of course u will get a good nit with ur needfull stream

grenade one month ago
I have no basic preparation for aipmt .. but in the retest I want to crack it .. I have started with aakash material but its too vast to complete within 1 month time .. in the aipmt exam...

i would suggest you to first revise watever you hs=ave studied earlier in some 10 days then if you have time revise chapters from NCERT books and see all examples atleast and then in the...

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago

Plys reply

anamika 11 days ago
View all Questions »