ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hey!i am a student of 12 class and i want to prepare for iit,but the time is not more than 8 months.what to do

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will be extremely difficult to qualify in the first attempt. However, you have a much better and reasonably good chance in your second attempt.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 12 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago
how 2 study

first of all u must clear the proper meaning of question u asked

ng29 one month ago

with determination and concentration dont forget dedication for complete success approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
sir, my child had completed CBSE 10 th in maharashtra, and now studying her 12 th class in karnataka PU board. Is she eligible to give MH-CET (if exists) in 2016 ,also getting a good score...

Getting a good score in JEE will tend to a good engineering college, but During seat allocation, state reservation is being followed, 50 % for home state student rest for other states. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Hello Sir, Yes getting good score in BOards and JEE can definitely help you get a seat in a good engineering college. However, I would like to inform you about UPESEAT exam, it is an...

Devik Aggarwal 28 days ago

thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

rajee 25 days ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago
HOW GOOD IS VIT, VELLORE? AND WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUT-OFF IN VITEEE 2015?

vit is good colege and its been opted by students frequently nowadays this year expected cut of is 64-68 bcoz last year cut off was 65 cut off shifts around 5-7 marks in exams

ng29 one month ago

vit is good college but bits and ipu r better than vit approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »