hey!i am a student of 12 class and i want to prepare for iit,but the time is not more than 8 months.what to do

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will be extremely difficult to qualify in the first attempt. However, you have a much better and reasonably good chance in your second attempt.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

Hello student, You can login logout then can pay later, but you have to keep in mind the real deadline, try to pay and fill your choices much before the actual deadline.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Water waves strike a solid barrier in which there is a single small opening. Waves that pass through the opening a)converge. b) fan out. c) invert. d) interfere. e) polarize. Please provide...

Waves that pass through the opening will actually fan out.This scenario is same as the case when light(a wave) is blocked by the barrier and is just allowed to pass through the slit.In that...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 hours ago
Sir my jee mains rank is 46020 and state rank is 2425 can I get nit patna . Please suggest the best nit which I can get at this rank and the branch also. Can I get nit silchar electronics...

You will definitely get NIT patna as per your state rank. If you seee the closing rank for NIT silchar for Electronics & Instrumentation it is shown below: National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »