Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

PLease tell me books for 9th class specifically. please tell all the books for iit preparation for 9th. i realyy want to study in iit.

plez tell books for physics chem maths !!!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jasneet Singh,

well you should start studying from good books

and start solving higher classes mathematics book

further support of good teachers is mandatory

hard work and perseverance

un-giving attitude would be an ideal ingredient.

Take good coaching like fiitjee resonance etc.

and keep good company with people who are intelliegnt 

smart and hardworking.

I would recommend FIITJEE, it also prepare for Olympiads.......

I would also suggest you to study NCERTs thoroughly.......

Best Of Luck......

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given belwo, if you loved it...... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 21 days ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh 8 months ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh 8 months ago
suppose if i qualify jee advanced with a least rank and want to one more attempt next year can i do like that

Dear Student, Jee advanced can be attempted two times in consecutive. Also one with 12 th and other after 12 th . Please refer to the eligibility criteria if you are still having any doubt.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off