Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

Which is the best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013 Fiit-jee or Briliant-Tuotrials??

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aman Rai,

According to me i feel FIITJEE as the best in corrsepondence course for IIT-JEE !!

The Study Materials @ FIITJEE are superior compared to the Brilliant Tutorial's material !!

So, go for FIITJEE blindly ...

Please click on the following link given below for more information on FIITJEE Correspondence Courses

http://www.fiitjee.com/

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

5 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

FIIT JEE is the best in all asoects..... It's study materials demand fully tricky approach, which are the basic requirements for qualifying IIT-JEE.....

Best of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

5 years ago

You should go for FIITJEE blindly.

It is better than Brilliant Tutorails almost in all aspects.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

APPROVE IF YOU ARE SATISFIED!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra one month ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
I got qualified in jee advance 2016 but I didn't get seat getting rank in jee mains. So can I get a seat in NIT through advance marks ?

Dear Student you need to mention your score hereb and also to check the status of merit at the official website of the NIT where you wish to get into, moreover just qualifying the test does ...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago

NO SEAT IN NIT IS GIVEN ON BASIS OF YOUR JEE MARKS ONLY BUT YOU CAN TRY FOR IIT IF YOUR ADVANCE MARKS ARE GOOD. THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

SAHIL 20 days ago
Please help me M really confused that whether I should drop for jee or join iiitd. I got 14000 rank in advance is dropping a yr good option or rather I should join iiit?

Well, I generally don’t advise anyone to drop a year, but make sure that you can really do a wonderful job the next year, then only plan to drop, and bear in mind these tips for preparation ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Considering your rank you have good chances to secure a good rank in jee adv next year. Dropping a yr is a good option only if you are ready to prepare for jee whole heartedly.

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 months ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it

IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...

pjain 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off