DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which is the best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013 Fiit-jee or Briliant-Tuotrials??

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aman Rai,

According to me i feel FIITJEE as the best in corrsepondence course for IIT-JEE !!

The Study Materials @ FIITJEE are superior compared to the Brilliant Tutorial's material !!

So, go for FIITJEE blindly ...

Please click on the following link given below for more information on FIITJEE Correspondence Courses

http://www.fiitjee.com/

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

FIIT JEE is the best in all asoects..... It's study materials demand fully tricky approach, which are the basic requirements for qualifying IIT-JEE.....

Best of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

4 years ago

You should go for FIITJEE blindly.

It is better than Brilliant Tutorails almost in all aspects.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

APPROVE IF YOU ARE SATISFIED!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 24 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 days ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE

in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases

pogula sumanth one year ago

IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives

lokesh palingi one year ago

In maths straight lines , derivatives

nynesh one year ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 8 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 8 months ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »