ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is the best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013 Fiit-jee or Briliant-Tuotrials??

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aman Rai,

According to me i feel FIITJEE as the best in corrsepondence course for IIT-JEE !!

The Study Materials @ FIITJEE are superior compared to the Brilliant Tutorial's material !!

So, go for FIITJEE blindly ...

Please click on the following link given below for more information on FIITJEE Correspondence Courses

http://www.fiitjee.com/

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

FIIT JEE is the best in all asoects..... It's study materials demand fully tricky approach, which are the basic requirements for qualifying IIT-JEE.....

Best of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

4 years ago

You should go for FIITJEE blindly.

It is better than Brilliant Tutorails almost in all aspects.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

APPROVE IF YOU ARE SATISFIED!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
so a student with only maths cannot opt for biomedical engg.? only students with maths and bio. are eligible.?

Dear Student, As per your query, let me tell you that Biomedical will require advanced knowledge in all branches of science (physics, chemistry, biology), advanced mathematics (calculus,...

2015 years ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 22 hours ago

thank you @prajwal for your suggestion

Mondo Camry 23 hours ago

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 23 hours ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

15 minutes ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
My rank is 8997 in iit advance 2015-which iit i can get?

Congratulations for qualifiying JEE, You may get the Newer IITs. For information related to previous year closing and opening rank in IITs for different branches you may refer to the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

congratulations for qualifing jee you will surely get a seat in iit

sajid 11 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
View all Questions »