ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir .which is the best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013 fiit-jee or Briliant-Tutorials?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman Rai,

According to me i feel FIITJEE as the best in corrsepondence course for IIT-JEE !!

The Study Materials @ FIITJEE are superior compared to the Brilliant Tutorial's material !!

So, go for FIITJEE blindly ...

Please click on the following link given below for more information on FIITJEE Correspondence Courses

http://www.fiitjee.com/

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Good Evening Madam/SirI am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

2015 years ago
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 8 days ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 9 days ago
i scored 336 in bits will i get the cs

u might not get the cs because the paper was very easy might be the case that the cs might be achieved after 360 marks

grenade 23 days ago

U GET CSE IN BITS HYDERABAD BUT NOT IN PILANI

mohit vashishtha 23 days ago

ya in hyd nt in goa n pilani

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 hours ago

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 hours ago

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman 20 hours ago
Which are good for AIEEE in PCM

Please dont bring d point bullshit in between dis . It is a fair good service by askiitians to ppl who bother to answer . ( thanks to dem ) N btw I havent copied d ans , neverthless given...

Drake 2 months ago

oh really i have checked and then argued u have only posted below my answers i think 1 anwer is sufficient for 1 que if u r answering for points ur account will bwe banned by admin

ng29 2 months ago

Sorry I am also posting on other answers. Kindly check and then argue . I am in no mood of having an argument . Its a site for spreading knowledge . Thank u :)

Drake 2 months ago
View all Questions »