Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

SIR, i m gtting EE IN IIT ROPAR, ECE IN NSIT &ECE in DTU.Willing to do higher studies;either MBA or MS(not certain which one)I m frm DELHI.PLease tell me which inst I should join in PLACEMENT aspect as well as in the aspect of CARRER PUSH

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

take ece in nsit or dtu

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
I AM EXPECTING 178 MARKS AND ABOUT 93% IN CBSE BOARD. WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK, SIR?

hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 AIR.you will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,

NARAYANA one month ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?

You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
calaulate heat of neutralisation from following data: 200ml of 1MHCl is mixwd with 400ml of 0.5M NaOH and the temperature rise in calorimeter was fond to be 4.4 degree C. water equivalent...

Hope this example will help you : ​ HCl(aq)is a strong monoprotic acid: HCl → H+(aq)+ Cl-(aq) NaOH(aq)is a strong monobasic base: NaOH → Na+(aq)+ OH-(aq) 50.0 mL of 1.0 mol...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off