ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   SIR, i m gtting EE IN IIT ROPAR, ECE IN NSIT &ECE in DTU.Willing to do higher studies;either MBA or MS(not certain which one)I m frm DELHI.PLease tell me which inst I should join in PLACEMENT aspect as well as in the aspect of CARRER PUSH

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

take ece in nsit or dtu

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar 6 days ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda 6 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 12 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar 29 days ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago
How much I have to score in jee mains to get topmost nit . I m in general category and 12 board is 80%.

Dear student, Depends which branch you want to go in. If you go for CSE than you need to be in atleast in top 200-300. For other unpopular branch 500-600 can also work But aim top 200 for...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »