Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

SIR, i m gtting EE IN IIT ROPAR, ECE IN NSIT &ECE in DTU.Willing to do higher studies;either MBA or MS(not certain which one)I m frm DELHI.PLease tell me which inst I should join in PLACEMENT aspect as well as in the aspect of CARRER PUSH

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

take ece in nsit or dtu

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I m student of 10 th class and i am planning to go canada for further study of medical stream. Should i study in canada after 10th(i.e. for 11 th and 12th) or after completing 12 th in...

Dear Student, If you are getting the apportunity and good options over there, then you should go over there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
Sir am preparing for Aiims as well as for aipmt this year am going in class 11th and I choosed these books for my preparation please give your valuable suggestions on it please.... Physics:...

The books you have chosen are all recommended one but make sure you follow NCERT well then go for these books.
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
Sir, i`m i great need of a good counsellor`s help.. I am an obc candidate who scored 125 in jee mains and 93.8% (469/500) in cbse board.. Since i did not take any formal coaching for jee...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Using this rank predictor will give you a probable estimate of your rank, based on previous years scores and cutt-offs. Now if you ...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

HI NITIKA YOUR SCORE IS NOT VERY POOR IN JEE . YOU CAN GET EASILY A NIT. BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO CS THAN I THINK YOU CAN DROP A YEAR BECAUSE WITH SUCH MARKS YOU CANNOT GET SC.; SO IN...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off