Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta one month ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta one month ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
What is the rank required to be selected for IIT Madras and for IIT Mumbai?
Depends on your branch, according to this year’s trend, for IIT M, the closing rank is 7148 (Dual Degree in Biological Science) , 4158 for Metallurgy (last 2 which fill up) for IIT B, 4018...
Neeti 3 months ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it
Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details