ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 7 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as...

You will contacted by today.
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake 16 days ago

oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question .

Drake 16 days ago
what to do if we not qualify for the iit examination

Then u have various several exams to qualify like BITSAT , VITEEE etc . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 16 days ago

Tere are always more exams to give, don’t give up hope.

shubham sharda 11 days ago
View all Questions »