ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
Is there any cutoff with respect to boards percentage or boards individual subjects marks to get admission in any of the nits?

Yes, it is counted as 60 -40 % of the respective scores of jee main marks and board exams marks to get a rank for jee main based connselling. You should focused on both the sessions to have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Thank you sir. But i wanted to know that to get admission in nit is there another cutoff for individual subject marks?

Riya 7 months ago
Is there any value of b.tech in india/abroad? Which is the best college for B.tech?

yes of couse BTECH has a very great value abroad.If it would niot have been of any significance then how could foreign company indian students. The best colleges are the IITs and NITs.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } B.Tech is one of the courses which makes a person updated with the best of the technical knowledge. There are many engineering colleges in India which...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago
how do i plan my studying strategy before my aipmt 2016 ? n how do i prepare myself

start taking allen coachings your all concepts will be cleared

Vatsal Nigam 16 days ago
View all Questions »