Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

Hii It is defined by the JEE MAIN guys that how they will be doing the conversion of 1000 marks to 500.Its just a scaling down by unitary method and the cutoff for top 20 percentile is given...
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

YES SOURAV AS YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN 75% MARKS IN YOUR BOARDS RESULTS YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SEAT IN NIT OR IIT IN 2017:} THANKS

SAHIL 25 days ago

sir can you please explain me how i have 799/1000 will i be elibile for admissions to admission to iit,nit in 2017

sourabh 26 days ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...

IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
  img

IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
  img
sir, i wanted some advise over selecting between engineering physics at dtu and ece at nit kurukshetra , and future options in both these areas ,and iam more inclined towards physics and...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.

Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
  img

Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....

Neeti one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off