DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash yesterday

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
what is the furture scope in biotechonology

The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 days ago

There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
Im expecting total marks of 469 in Aipmt.Will i get a seat?I belong to General category.

You can check the predicted rank by using following link http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/ All the best.
  img
Avinash yesterday

Expected cutoff marks would be above 440 for general category
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

its coming 1312!....totally impossible

Nithya yesterday
View all Questions »