DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma one month ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
BUT I HAVE FOUND ON WEBSITES THAT FACULTY OF IIITD AND ITS INFRASTRUCTURE IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN ALL OF OTHER COLLEGES( NSIT, DTU, NIT) . AND SAKSHI MAM , AL,OST EVERYBODY SAYS THAT NSIT...

One should never go for such open criticism or comparison of leading institutions.....well what is the main issue , why people try getting admission at IITs/ NIts, the reason is crystal...

Soneel Verma one month ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI 6 months ago

never ever study late night; mostly it will be that u will be blank the next morning

Pinak Ashtekar 28 days ago

before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.

chethan 6 months ago
what is scope of GATE exam ?

Dear Student, Scoreing top in GATE exam will give the change to pursue research in one of the top Institutes or you can apply for the PSUs to get the good job. Many PSUs are now prefering...
  img
Vijay Mukati 12 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details