i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
300 ml of a gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of O 2 gave 2.4 lit. of CO 2 and 2.7 lit. of water vapour under same condition. The molecular formula of hydrocarbon is :– (1) C 4 H 8...

The balenced equation can be given as: CnHm...+(n+m/4)O2............>nCO2.....+(m/2)H2O 300ml..........excess.................0..............0........
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 days ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath one month ago
I hav scored 182 in jee mains and 92% expected in cbse boards. I'm general category. Will I get mechanical in nit?? I'm from Tamil Nadu.

I think U will get a decent branch there , also u can get NIT calicut at present the no. 1 NIT of India

Mostafijur Rahaman 5 months ago

Will I get nit trichy?

kunal 5 months ago

Yes why not.

Mostafijur Rahaman 5 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 days ago
sir i got 163 marks in advanced. i am in sc category. which branch and college can i get?

your rank will be 300-400 you can get IIT bombay chemical civil IIT Delhi Chemical civil engineering physics IIT indore, jodhpur hyderabad Computer science IIT Madras roorkee electrical Sher...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Seeing your marks you can expect a rank of 8200. With that and SC category you can get any college and almost all top branches. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »