i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 2 months ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago
May I know which of the two is Best Institute for ECE : IIITDM Jabalpur or IIIT Sri City,Chittoor.

The academic curriculum for both the colleges will be more or less same while the placement and other factors will be of prime importance after academics. IIITDM Jabalpur being the older...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »