ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

vikas yadav 16 days ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 20 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 20 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago
Why did Einstein use c in his derivation?

Whoa! Qstn! In the equation e=mc2 the c stands for “constant.” The speed of light in vacuum is constant. Therefore c represents the speed of light in vacuum. C is not to be confused with c2...

vikas yadav yesterday
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Help me decide between IIT Ropar CSE and IIT Guwahati Mathematics and Computing (I’m not good at math.. Is Maths difficult in MnC ?)

Hello student, As you are feeling maths a bit difficult,you can choose CSE at IIT ropar as it has good placements. All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago

your definition of math will change when you go to college. m&c is similar to cs in placements. preferrably stay away from the new iits.try bitsp/nitt/w/k/iiith if you are getting them. all...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
View all Questions »