i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A coin of mass 10gram rolls along a horizontal lable with a velocity of 6 cm/s. What is its kinetic energy?

Dear student, The net kinetic energy consists of both rotational and linear kinetic energy. Assuming the coin to be in the form of a disc, we have the net kinetic energy being given by:...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu yesterday

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu yesterday
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago
what is the best coaching?

Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »