i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta one month ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 2 months ago
what is the scoring topics in jee mains... explain and methods for solving lenghty side questions in less time.?

Hii check in for details MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir is scoring ~350 marks in bits tough? If one were to compare level of bitsat with jee advanced it would be equivalent to how much marks?

Scoring ~350 in bits is tough but not really tough if you manage your time well. Most of the candidates come close to 300-320 but not 350. The paper level is not so high but due to lack of...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
how to score above 100 in mathemantics

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
View all Questions »