i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir, I got 92 % marks in class XII and ‘13416’ rank in JEE Main 2014. My parents got me provisionally admitted in DTU with EE branch in 2 nd round. But being a Delhi category student I will...

Branch should overseed your concern with hostel accomodation.As far as your choices are concerned, DTU EE with a possibility if upgradation is a good option. Also the option of top branches...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
how to study

Dear student, If you divide your syllabus into parts and fixed the time limit for each part and you must do that part in fixed time limit then you must be complete your syllabus in time ....
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
I got chance in jadavpur university (EIE), EEE in bit patna,chemical engineering in nit durgapur(in spot round), ceramic engineering in nit rourkella(in spot round) please suggest me which...

You sholud take in different factors and note them down. Rank then all the choices depending upon requirement. You can consider academic interest, placements ,Higher education scenario ,...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »