ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 5 months ago
cutoff for nit nagpur

Cut off for NIT Nagpur
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
my jee mains gen. cat. rank is 6900. i am getting IT as well as SE in DTU and IT in NSIT . Which one should i go for?

Hi, DTU is better than NSIT. You can go for it....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
i wanted to know which ois the better branch ece or ei n which one has better scope in the future years.?

There is no such comparison between branches. Every branch is gud in its field. EEE is a core branch which is one of the important branch of engineering. ECE has a more scope than EEE and...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »