i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
I got 117 marks in jee mains and 94.1% in intermediate . I am under SC category .which rank can i expect to have?

with 117 marks in jee mains and 94.1% in intermediate . under SC category,Your category rank will be very good, you can get good colleges under sc category.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
what is the min percentile to qualify in iit-jee mains

IIt aspirants who have scored 78.5percentage are eligible

k.lakshmi manasa 3 months ago

Hi, You have to be in top 20 percentile in your board exam to qualify for JEE MAINS.

Sonal Singh 3 months ago

Percentile 78.5 or percentage?

needhelp 3 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 8 days ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 8 days ago
View all Questions »