i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam one month ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen one month ago

yes

Soumya Sen one month ago
state rank (obc) – 2040 state rank (gen) – 6099 home state – up. kindly tell will i get cs or ece at mnit allahabad in various counselling rounds.. also i have not got any of the above in 1...

These are the closing ranks for MNIT allahabad in Round 2 & round 3 (2013): Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-Computer Science & Engineering - Round 2 11958...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
I have got production engg in IIT D . What is the average package I can expect from this branch ???

Average salaryis about 6-7 lpa and themaximumis around 20 lpa. This is the data for the year 2012.However 2013 saw unexpected decrease in the placements due to recession. Placement...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »