i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book of the pcm for the preparation of iit advance

I would like to give you the link of corresponding books, that would be hlpfull for IIT-JEE MAIN and Advanced...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 2 months ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 22 days ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 3 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Hi my son has got state rank 8041 and general category rank 42950. will he be able to get a seat in other than home state nits?

Hi, There are very less chances of you getting a NIT seat. For a better estimation refer last years opening and cloasding rank ! You can also visit askIITaisn college and branch predictor...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »