Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have taken a drop after 12th of one year and did not give iitjee 2010 then i give iitjee 2011 first time can i get a second chance in 2012 plz reply .

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u wil get nly one chance now iitjee 2011

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Dear Anurag Mridha,

I don't think, that u will get another chance, as first chance is with class xii, and second is just 1 year after xii!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
Imporatant topics fo PCM IN JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED 2017

Physics: Electrostatics & Gravitation(conceptually similar) Current Electricity &Heat Transfer (conceptually similar) ElectromagneticInduction Waves (Sound as well as optics)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ The above link will give you an idea for important topics for JEE....
  img
Ankit 24 days ago

you can go to following link to check your answer: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/ thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 24 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
integrated msc in life science at nit rourkela, what is the scope??????????

Dear student, Depends on your interest. If you are not very much interested dont choose this branch. If you want to go for further stuies or research work than its ok you can take this...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

Before going ahead with this study program, you need to make sure to locate your interest and then only plan to pursue it,....if asked about the status, without any second opinion it is a...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
hi, i ve got 150 score for jee adv and 366 marks for exam confused about taking admission i m interested in mechanical and electrical

You are about to get 40 % of marks of total markings. For sure this year, cut off will be low as compare to last year. With this score, you will get a ranking in IIT. You would be around,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off