Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which coaching is better for iit jee entrance....vidyamandir or resonance??

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Dear soma majumdar,

Please go for Resonance Coaching !

I think they are better than Vidyamandir for IIT-JEE !!

Here is a link to the Resonance Coaching official Website

http://www.resonance.ac.in/reso/index.aspx

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!

4 years ago

Dear Soma majumdar 

Go for VidyaMandir classes (regular batch only)

I think they are definitely better than resonance .Faculty of Vidya Mandir is excellent and thier success ratio is also very good. The study material they provide is also better than resonance.

Hope this has helped you

Best of LucK 

please approve me answer by clicking Yes below.

4 years ago

vidyamandir study material sucks.concepts and theories are not given in detail.while the study material of resonance is awesome.it gives you a detailed summary of each and every concept.you can never clear iit-jee till your basics are clear.so go for resonance 
11 months ago

I have taken up vidyamandir classes correspondence course.The study material is only about questions.No fundamentals to clear your concepts 
11 months ago

resonance is the best....................it is onne of the bst institutes providing bth concepts and problems...................

11 months ago

resonance is the bst …........................with best conceptual theories and problems

11 months ago

Get into Vidyamandir...they have highly qualified faculty, thus there is quality education and thereafter you may seek admission at – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,.............BHU, Varanasi,.......JJTU, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan etc
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 10 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 9 days ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 22 days ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??

For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give...

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is...

aman kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off