DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

which coaching is better for iit jee entrance....vidyamandir or resonance??

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Dear soma majumdar,

Please go for Resonance Coaching !

I think they are better than Vidyamandir for IIT-JEE !!

Here is a link to the Resonance Coaching official Website

http://www.resonance.ac.in/reso/index.aspx

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!

4 years ago

Dear Soma majumdar 

Go for VidyaMandir classes (regular batch only)

I think they are definitely better than resonance .Faculty of Vidya Mandir is excellent and thier success ratio is also very good. The study material they provide is also better than resonance.

Hope this has helped you

Best of LucK 

please approve me answer by clicking Yes below.

4 years ago

vidyamandir study material sucks.concepts and theories are not given in detail.while the study material of resonance is awesome.it gives you a detailed summary of each and every concept.you can never clear iit-jee till your basics are clear.so go for resonance 
2 months ago

I have taken up vidyamandir classes correspondence course.The study material is only about questions.No fundamentals to clear your concepts 
2 months ago

resonance is the best....................it is onne of the bst institutes providing bth concepts and problems...................

2 months ago

resonance is the bst …........................with best conceptual theories and problems

2 months ago

Get into Vidyamandir...they have highly qualified faculty, thus there is quality education and thereafter you may seek admission at – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,.............BHU, Varanasi,.......JJTU, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan etc
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 one month ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?

May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...

Arrange this colleges in decreasing order according to their perfomance in B.tech Please.. Mharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana/Galgotias University/ITM,Gwalior/JKLU,Rajasthan/LPU....

According to my personal survay I have listed these colleges name accordingly. ITM,Gwalior Galgotias University JKLU,Rajasthan Mharishi Markandeshwar University LPU

Leepika Roy 17 days ago
Hello Sir, I have got a BITS score 329.Can I get a seat in BITS Pilani for mechanical engineering in the third round ?

Yes, you have got a good score. There are high chances for you to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details