Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

which coaching is better for iit jee entrance....vidyamandir or resonance??

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Dear soma majumdar,

Please go for Resonance Coaching !

I think they are better than Vidyamandir for IIT-JEE !!

Here is a link to the Resonance Coaching official Website

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!

4 years ago

Dear Soma majumdar 

Go for VidyaMandir classes (regular batch only)

I think they are definitely better than resonance .Faculty of Vidya Mandir is excellent and thier success ratio is also very good. The study material they provide is also better than resonance.

Hope this has helped you

Best of LucK 

please approve me answer by clicking Yes below.

4 years ago
vidyamandir study material sucks.concepts and theories are not given in detail.while the study material of resonance is gives you a detailed summary of each and every can never clear iit-jee till your basics are go for resonance 
5 months ago
I have taken up vidyamandir classes correspondence course.The study material is only about questions.No fundamentals to clear your concepts 
5 months ago
resonance is the is onne of the bst institutes providing bth concepts and problems...................
5 months ago
resonance is the bst …........................with best conceptual theories and problems
5 months ago
Get into Vidyamandir...they have highly qualified faculty, thus there is quality education and thereafter you may seek admission at – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,.............BHU, Varanasi,.......JJTU, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan etc
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st that possible to crack bits while in btech
Yes its possible. Try to use the time effectively. Although some subjects/topics are similar in btech 1yr as was in 11-12th. This will helps you in covering both. Thanks.
HI, Kindly refer to our website for information related to BITSAT and the preparation tips. Thanks.
NO. I do not know any one.
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in...
can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee
saumya one year ago
EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT...
sayantan bera one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details