DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which coaching is better for iit jee entrance....vidyamandir or resonance??

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Dear soma majumdar,

Please go for Resonance Coaching !

I think they are better than Vidyamandir for IIT-JEE !!

Here is a link to the Resonance Coaching official Website

http://www.resonance.ac.in/reso/index.aspx

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!

4 years ago

Dear Soma majumdar 

Go for VidyaMandir classes (regular batch only)

I think they are definitely better than resonance .Faculty of Vidya Mandir is excellent and thier success ratio is also very good. The study material they provide is also better than resonance.

Hope this has helped you

Best of LucK 

please approve me answer by clicking Yes below.

4 years ago

vidyamandir study material sucks.concepts and theories are not given in detail.while the study material of resonance is awesome.it gives you a detailed summary of each and every concept.you can never clear iit-jee till your basics are clear.so go for resonance 
2 months ago

I have taken up vidyamandir classes correspondence course.The study material is only about questions.No fundamentals to clear your concepts 
2 months ago

resonance is the best....................it is onne of the bst institutes providing bth concepts and problems...................

2 months ago

resonance is the bst …........................with best conceptual theories and problems

2 months ago

Get into Vidyamandir...they have highly qualified faculty, thus there is quality education and thereafter you may seek admission at – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,.............BHU, Varanasi,.......JJTU, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan etc
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 14 days ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 29 days ago
which should I choose jaypee noida or lnmiit jaipur for cs ?

Dear student Infrastructure wise LNMIIT had a little edge over JIIT Placement scenarios are similar in both LNMIIT and JIIT Fee in both the institutes were same. In LNMIIT almost all the...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

Go with JAYPEE Noida....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago
MODULATION

What with that? Could you be more specific?...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 10 months ago
View all Questions »