Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

is there any scholarship for eml students

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dhananjaya,

Whether you're offered Scholarship, depends on the course you opt for.

Regards,

Rajat

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 2 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 2 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 2 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
what is mock seat allocation? the courses that had been shown in mock seat allocation is the actual seat that we will get or is there any futher chances of upgradation of courses in the...

In mock seat allocation, based on the rank and preference filled, the institute as well as branch which he/she can get is displayed. This is not the actual allotment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.

Adarsh one month ago
I have 41 marks in maths and a overall %71.4 in 12 th board will this cause a problem in collages like NIT

Yes you can appear for Jee mains exam. Please refer to our website of detailed information regarding JEE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
View all Questions »