FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                    is there any scholarship for eml students

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dhananjaya,

Whether you're offered Scholarship, depends on the course you opt for.

Regards,

Rajat

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 12 hours ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 hours ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
top colleges in mp

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal Indian Institute of Information...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

the top colleges in mp are Indian Institute of Technology, Indore ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, ...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago

iit indore is best

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 15 days ago
askiitian forum team i have a query about my points that are showing in my forum activity page the day before yesterday when i login to askiitians my balance points were above 530 but now...

hi noogler, my points were also decreased. it seems that i askiitians an answer to a question can be approved only once. but something went wrong and points were awarded for all approvals....

Archita 4 days ago
View all Questions »