is there any scholarship for eml students

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dhananjaya,

Whether you're offered Scholarship, depends on the course you opt for.

Regards,

Rajat

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Which subject need to focussed more

Certailnly, all the subjects need to be focussed more for engineering stream to clear the cutoff. Once, you’ve made that mark, which means you are well prepared even for the worst test...
  img
Ravi 20 hours ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA 4 months ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA 4 months ago
Sir I have got 232 in JEE mains & CBSE 96.2% ,my expected score in JEE advanced is 180 & my BITSAT score is 355 ...Please advise what should I do ..though I prefer Electrical /Mechanical...

Hi Siddharth, Based on your score in JEE Advanced, you have a very little chance of getting EE/ME at IIT BHU. You can easily get any of the two branch at BITS Pilani. If you wanna do...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

bits has better facilities, faculty, infrastructure than the nits. only student quality and placements are the same in both bits and these old nits. so preferrably go for bits, unless it is...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago

for bits philani electrical is good it has good opertunities and placements you should choose it

t sai teja 4 months ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »