DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i am presently studying in NIT surathkal. my branch is ECE. I secured an AIR of 6324(912-obc) in JEE 2011. i might get chem in all IITs xcept IITb, and civil in all IITs.please suggest me what to do. give me some idea about dual degree courses.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

IITB civil

IITD chem

Dual Degree = Btech+Mtech in 5 years

generally higher package /faster recruitment/more % of recruitment(not always)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

yes ism is one of the best ind

from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
i got a score of 94 in jee and i expect 75% in cbse board, is there any chance in niit or iiit?

Very rare chance of NITs or IIITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
My daughter got 8149 rank in JEE advance. Please let me know the IIT/Branch we will get

For this rank geeting seat in branches like ECE EEE MECH CS old and new IITs is tough but you may get in MSc or but minimal chances for branches like Metallurgy or Material sciences new...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Many Congratulations to your daughter. For information related to opening and closing rank of IITs for different branches you can go to the official website of jeeadvanced. Best of Luck for...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

there are only opportunitie of only biotechnology opportunity according to your rank. You need to check the previous year and be looking at offiocial website. the universities are which...

abhinaipadachuru 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details