Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am presently studying in NIT surathkal. my branch is ECE. I secured an AIR of 6324(912-obc) in JEE 2011. i might get chem in all IITs xcept IITb, and civil in all IITs.please suggest me what to do. give me some idea about dual degree courses.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

IITB civil

IITD chem

Dual Degree = Btech+Mtech in 5 years

generally higher package /faster recruitment/more % of recruitment(not always)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 15 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
here were boxes numbered from one to ten containing medicines inside. Among those, nine boxes had the tablets weighing Ten grams each, and a box contains the tablets weighing nine grams...

nice question shatakshi. the question is of probability. right. the answer is 0 by hit and trial method. by the way u study in which class? thanks for the question. hope the answer is right ...

ADITI SINGH 13 days ago
I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?

Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice with warm regards and best wishes for future sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12 th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i...

Dear Student, You should prepare dedicatedly for one exams. Try to identify your week points and work on them. I am sure, you will improve yourself by these way.For change in pattern, you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off