Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i am presently studying in NIT surathkal. my branch is ECE. I secured an AIR of 6324(912-obc) in JEE 2011. i might get chem in all IITs xcept IITb, and civil in all IITs.please suggest me what to do. give me some idea about dual degree courses.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

IITB civil

IITD chem

Dual Degree = Btech+Mtech in 5 years

generally higher package /faster recruitment/more % of recruitment(not always)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Sir Got 59607 In MAins 2015 Will I Get Any Nit (OC).( Boy)
I suggest you to visit the official website of JEE Mains and try to find out the current status of cutoff list as well as counselling rounds’ results, based on that you may get a clearer...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?
Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?
Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
he was moraji desai
SAITEJA GOUD 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details