ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am presently studying in NIT surathkal. my branch is ECE. I secured an AIR of 6324(912-obc) in JEE 2011. i might get chem in all IITs xcept IITb, and civil in all IITs.please suggest me what to do. give me some idea about dual degree courses.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

IITB civil

IITD chem

Dual Degree = Btech+Mtech in 5 years

generally higher package /faster recruitment/more % of recruitment(not always)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav 2 days ago

thnx!

Guru 2 days ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
∑r=1 to2000 {x+r}/2000 where {} denotes fractional part of x

{x+r}/2000= {x}/2000 (as r is natural number so it will contribute 0 to fractional part} Since the summation runs from 1 to 2000 Above will become 2000*({x}/2000) = {x}
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS yesterday
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 6 years ago
Suppose if i can’t qualify jee mains but overall have good rank due to boards may i get admission in the colleges participating in jee mains?

At the end what matters is ur rank only and not how many marks you are getting because everything is relative.. So, If you have a good rank then you will surely get good college Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »