Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i am presently studying in NIT surathkal. my branch is ECE. I secured an AIR of 6324(912-obc) in JEE 2011. i might get chem in all IITs xcept IITb, and civil in all IITs.please suggest me what to do. give me some idea about dual degree courses.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

IITB civil

IITD chem

Dual Degree = Btech+Mtech in 5 years

generally higher package /faster recruitment/more % of recruitment(not always)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
My daughter has cleared JEE main 2016. As per our forcasting (1) She would probable get admission in NIT -Raipur ( Under - Home state) and Nirma institute – Ahmedabad in BE Chemical...

Respected Sir, all the names mentioned by you are enjoying a very good image in case of quality education as well as placement records, you may do one thing – pay a avisit to all these...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

i think NIT is better option but if you get computer science in amrita university then go for it bcoz it is the only branch which offers hogh job opportunities with good annual income

saini 19 days ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling

Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
  img
Bhavya 28 days ago

category?
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40