• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Any good coaching for IIT-JEE in Lucknow

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Kunal Singh,

Please go forAakash IIT-JEE coaching centre if you want to take coaching in Lucknow because my friend in IIT-M was from this Aakash Coaching centre in Lucknow & he said that it was the coolest centre in town !

Here is the link for Aakash IIT-JEE centre at Lucknow

http://www.aakashiitjee.com/student/ContactUs.aspx?id=101&aid=2&MID=22&SMID=4

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

4 years ago

Dear Kunal,

Go for AAkash there!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!! Don't forget!!!!! Smile

4 years ago

You must go for Distant learning program by Resonanace.

It is a good way of home study improving you by not total brain status.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
what rank is to get a mechanical branch in iit madras?

850-

Naveen Kumar Karra 5 months ago

IF YOU GOT BELOW 1000 RANK IN JEE-MAIN EXAM, YOU WILL GET MECHANICAL BRANCH IN IIT MADRAS.ALL THE BEST TO GET PLACE IN IIT MADRAS.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
I am a first year student of IIT G in civil engineering. As of late, civil engineering hasn’t been getting good placements at all and so Iwas considering to change my branch into the Design ...

Dear student, For branch change you must have a very good CGPA at the end of first year approx >9
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

In that case you can go for a branch change...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Sir if say i some how manage to attain it, then what would be your answer? I mean if i do succed in getting a CPI enough for a branch change then what would you suggest??

Mehul Bhatia 2 months ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off