Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Can you tell me what is the placement options and opportunities after doing engineering physics from iit delhi ????? Can it be a serious option ?????

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 12 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 9 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one year ago
Hello sir, My Jee Mains marks is 115 and i have got 92 in my boards (2016). I am from shedule caste(SC) category and have a home state quato for delhi? Which streams can i get at dce/nsit.. ...

You may get NSIT or DCE but the lower branch, you should also try, IIIT Delhi and NIT Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but cbseresult.nic.in continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?

@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?

Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off