Can you tell me what is the placement options and opportunities after doing engineering physics from iit delhi ????? Can it be a serious option ?????

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 7 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
which is better dtu or nsit? I may not be able to get cs at dtu but would get it at nsit??

DTU is better than NSIT but there is not much difference.. NSIT is very good too.. Dont hesitate to go to NSIT.. You should take admission in it.. Job prospects of both colleges are more or...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
where did the founder of buddhism "gautam budhha " born?? and where he died ?

Buddha Skakyamuni was born as a royal prince in 624 BC in a place called Lumbini , which was originally in northern India but is now part of Nepal. The Buddha who is the founder of the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
For Akshay Meena sir. The given answer is 2-cyanomethylbutane-1,4-dioic acid but shouldn’t the answer be 2-cyanomethylpentane-1,4-dioic acid?

Hi student, _______________________________________________________________________ Please give the complete question for which you are asking the answer....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 days ago

I have attached an image. What is it’s IUPAC name?

Ayesha Khan 3 days ago
View all Questions »