• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

wats d use eml generated by iit...?

how can one apply through it?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago

Best Books for JEE Mains & JEE Advanced Exam Best books for preparation of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced need to be selected in a careful fashion. The right books for IIT JEE are important to...

Yash Vardhan 16 hours ago
Sir, my all india rank of jee main is 17697. Ilike to join in iiit kancheepuram in a dual degree in ece. Is dual degree a gud option or shall i join in a local college for 4 year b tech....

Choose dual degree only if you are getting a good reputed college.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

There are many benefits in dual degree, first-you save money as the amount of money for the second degree will be charged as per the starting year’s, because every year there is a li’l hike ...

sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi one year ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan one year ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet one year ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off