• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no formula or something for calculating the possibility

but after dropping you study the syllabus once again for whole year and get in good grip/practise which increases your chances many times

so if you are self motivated , hardworking then go ahead

also you may join some coaching which help you further to achieve your dream

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
hi friend , there is difference between jee main syllabus and jee advanced syllabus

Dear STudent, As such there is very slight difference inbetween the syllabus. Some few very less important topics are not included in the advanced syllabus. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

HI SIR THE DIFFERENCE JEE MAIS AND ADVANCED IS TOPICS THAT WE READ.SO VERY SMALL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAINS AND ADVANCED.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
I’m looking for a list of entrance exams for pure science.

IISc Banglore, BSc Physics Integrated MSc IITs JAM IISER NEST For pure science, you may try IIT JEE Main and Advanced SRM, VTU, DU, ETC.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off