There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no formula or something for calculating the possibility

but after dropping you study the syllabus once again for whole year and get in good grip/practise which increases your chances many times

so if you are self motivated , hardworking then go ahead

also you may join some coaching which help you further to achieve your dream

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
what are the courses offered by iit bombay

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 days ago

There is a wide range of study programs being offered at IIT Bombay, and you may check them by visiting the official weblink of the same and if you wish to widen your horizon then I may...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »