FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

HEY,

CAN U TELL ME THAT IF I HAVE TO PASS IITJEE 2012    THE MAIN EXAM IF I ASPIRE TO JOIN B.ARC.. STREAM NEXT YEAR

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You have B.Das in IIT instead of B.Arc. IIT has only one exam for entrance so please prepare for that

Thank you

4 years ago

hi,

please Join for Coaching. you have to pass entrance exam you will have B.Des instead og B.Arc

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 7 days ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 13 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 12 days ago
Sir I Got 59607 AIR (oc) (Boy) Will i Be Able To Get Any NIT ECE Branch I HAve GITAM ECE Seat With Me Right Now

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITs for your rank
  img
Avinash one month ago

GITAM Vishakhapatnam is no less than other reputed institutions, you can go for it without any second opinion, but if you are looking forward to get into an NIT then wait for the last...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper

I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 6 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 6 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »