DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

HEY,

CAN U TELL ME THAT IF I HAVE TO PASS IITJEE 2012    THE MAIN EXAM IF I ASPIRE TO JOIN B.ARC.. STREAM NEXT YEAR

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You have B.Das in IIT instead of B.Arc. IIT has only one exam for entrance so please prepare for that

Thank you

3 years ago

hi,

please Join for Coaching. you have to pass entrance exam you will have B.Des instead og B.Arc

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
i have only six months can i still prepare for jee mains 2016?

Yes you can. You will have to give your best for the preparation. Best of Luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 5 days ago
best medical college

Dear Student, Please find the list of all good medical colleges rankwise All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore Armed Forces Medical...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

TOP 10 MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA A.I.I.M.S New Delhi C.M.C. VELLORE M.A.M.C. NEW DELHI ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE MUMBAI K.G.M.U. LUCKNOW I.M.S. VARANASI B.M.C. ...

suman gupta 13 days ago
i have secured 169 marks in jee mains 2015 considering drop as a god option with 60 marks in agregate in PCM and 71 overall so ami even eligible for je mains and advance 2016

Yes you would be eligible for JEE MAIN 2016. Marks you got in JEE Main are very good, you should be serious for ADVANCED, 2016.. Result would be good, stay ahead... Good Luck................
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

for giving jee advanced 2016, u need a minimum %age of 75 OR u must be in the top 20 percentile of your respective board. If u satisfy any of the above two criteria then only you will be...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago

Dropping a year does not seem to be a good option...but yes, you need to pull your socks, work harder than before for JEE advanced. The colleges/institutions which are better to pursue your ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Got 171 in mains, 301 in bitsat, 97% in ap board. Plesae suggest whether BITS hyderabad is best option and expected rank in JEE mains

BITS has earned a very good image in the field of education, but don;t just be dependent on one institute just try to widen your horizon and visit some other institutions’ websites as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

HEY MIND U AT THIS MARKS IN BITS U WILL GET EITHER CHEMICAL OR MAY BE CIVIL.SO TRY TO GET COLLEGE FRM JEE MAINS COUNSELLING THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR U ACCORDING TO ME

mohit vashishtha 27 days ago

Rank nearly 8500 . Bits is better option.

Vinod Mishra 27 days ago
View all Questions »