DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

HEY,

CAN U TELL ME THAT IF I HAVE TO PASS IITJEE 2012    THE MAIN EXAM IF I ASPIRE TO JOIN B.ARC.. STREAM NEXT YEAR

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

You have B.Das in IIT instead of B.Arc. IIT has only one exam for entrance so please prepare for that

Thank you

3 years ago

hi,

please Join for Coaching. you have to pass entrance exam you will have B.Des instead og B.Arc

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 5 months ago
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav one month ago

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
I just wanted to know that if somebody studies physics, chemistry and maths from ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks, will he be able to score more than 400 in BITSAT ?

Yes, There are many students who crossed 400 by studring ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks in the past. I hope this time you will cross...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

Hi, This may vary from student to student. But, only NCERT won’t be enough. You have to study side books to get hold of the questions being asked in these examinations. NCERT is just a...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
i study around 13 to 17 hours a day still when the exam comes i M NOT ble to solve question i dont get the idea i feel so depressed after studying this uch hard and still not able to succeed...

Dear Student, There are only factors for success 1) Accuracy 2) Speed I guess you are laaging in one of the two factors. Pls focus on improving that Thanks.
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

thanks for letting me nishant bhaiya

srinivas 11 days ago
View all Questions »