MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

HEY,

CAN U TELL ME THAT IF I HAVE TO PASS IITJEE 2012    THE MAIN EXAM IF I ASPIRE TO JOIN B.ARC.. STREAM NEXT YEAR

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You have B.Das in IIT instead of B.Arc. IIT has only one exam for entrance so please prepare for that

Thank you

4 years ago

hi,

please Join for Coaching. you have to pass entrance exam you will have B.Des instead og B.Arc

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one month ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash one month ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 4 months ago
Sir, if we consider placements and packages for students, what would you suggest is it better to take chemical eng. in IIT BHU, mining in other IITs or computer science in DTU??

Look for the average salary offered as well as percentage of students placed in the institute for over atleast last 3 years before taken any action.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

chemical eng. in IIT BHU
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

everything matters on how you perform in college whether IIT bhu or DTU, but IIT will give you a brand

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
sir which is good bs m&c of iit kanpur or btech m&c of iit guwahati ...according to study,placements..is bs of iitk not good for placements because it is bs course?

img
Ashish Gupta 11 months ago

no sir its a BS DEGREE.....kindly tell the answer

deeepak 11 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers