HEY,

CAN U TELL ME THAT IF I HAVE TO PASS IITJEE 2012    THE MAIN EXAM IF I ASPIRE TO JOIN B.ARC.. STREAM NEXT YEAR

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

You have B.Das in IIT instead of B.Arc. IIT has only one exam for entrance so please prepare for that

Thank you

3 years ago

hi,

please Join for Coaching. you have to pass entrance exam you will have B.Des instead og B.Arc

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 14 days ago
total internal reflection

Total internal reflection is a phenomenon which is occured When a ray of light strikes the boundary of a medium at an angle greater than a particular critical angle with respect to the...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
Besides the online classes, how should I utilise my time for most effective prepartion? I have little time left and wish to get the highest rank I am capable of, as I aspire to study in the...

If you have lot of free time and want to go for good coleege then you are in the best possible state. Try to give more time for self study.Stress more on the topics which are of good...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Sir, could you arrange the following branches of NIT Suratkal Karnataka in descending priority ? Computer Engineering, Mechanical, ECE, Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE) and...

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources a liost is created which you can see on this URL ”...
  img
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago
View all Questions »