Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Sir

Is it sufficient to study and practise the study materials and practise sheets provided by my coaching instiution or do i need to refer to other books for cracking JEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear sahul muhique,

Yes.I hope this is sufficient to crack JEE but please do study in depth the concepts ..!!

If your Study material gives in-depth concept clearance then it is well & good but if it does not give you that then you should go for reference books to completely clarify your doubts(must) ..

Concept clearance is must for cracking JEE because more than one concept gets involved in cracking a single problem so you have to be crystal clear in that ..

Hope you understand what you mean...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

5 years ago

Sahul it depends on how u solve the question..

Studying for iit doesnot mean solving 2 many questions

its actually getting thorough with the concepts, etc. if one book( i.e. study material) is sufficient then go for it..

If not then solve one more book( but not more than that). Further solving will kill ur tym.

But be through with ncerts especially chemistry..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! 

Plzzzz approve my answer !!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar 3 years ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
A man and a woman are walking on the road. Man's mother in law Is the mother of woman's mother in law. What is the relationship between the man and the woman.

Assuming man’s mother-in-law has only one daughter, the daughter of man’s mother-in-law has to be the man’s wife. Now it is said that the woman is daughter-in-law of the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 months ago

man`s mother

SUSHMA 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off