Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

Sir

Is it sufficient to study and practise the study materials and practise sheets provided by my coaching instiution or do i need to refer to other books for cracking JEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear sahul muhique,

Yes.I hope this is sufficient to crack JEE but please do study in depth the concepts ..!!

If your Study material gives in-depth concept clearance then it is well & good but if it does not give you that then you should go for reference books to completely clarify your doubts(must) ..

Concept clearance is must for cracking JEE because more than one concept gets involved in cracking a single problem so you have to be crystal clear in that ..

Hope you understand what you mean...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

4 years ago

Sahul it depends on how u solve the question..

Studying for iit doesnot mean solving 2 many questions

its actually getting thorough with the concepts, etc. if one book( i.e. study material) is sufficient then go for it..

If not then solve one more book( but not more than that). Further solving will kill ur tym.

But be through with ncerts especially chemistry..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! 

Plzzzz approve my answer !!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA one month ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
if my DOB is 10/02/1999 then can i give AIPMT 2016 i want the answer quickly plz bcoz my carrer depends on it

U can't because you are not eligible yet through class 12 and I think you should have patience and prepare for 2017 so best luck :- I hope you will accept my suggestion

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently...

@ AMAN i am glad that u asked this query.. actually ncert construct the base of every entrance exams, and as supplements books are always nessasary to crack the exams like iitjee.....

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

as you are concerned with jee mains and bitsat only, any good objective book with lot of questions will do, as per your querry yes that one (mains part) is enough but i recommend that you...

sourav nayak 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off