Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Sir

Is it sufficient to study and practise the study materials and practise sheets provided by my coaching instiution or do i need to refer to other books for cracking JEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear sahul muhique,

Yes.I hope this is sufficient to crack JEE but please do study in depth the concepts ..!!

If your Study material gives in-depth concept clearance then it is well & good but if it does not give you that then you should go for reference books to completely clarify your doubts(must) ..

Concept clearance is must for cracking JEE because more than one concept gets involved in cracking a single problem so you have to be crystal clear in that ..

Hope you understand what you mean...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

5 years ago

Sahul it depends on how u solve the question..

Studying for iit doesnot mean solving 2 many questions

its actually getting thorough with the concepts, etc. if one book( i.e. study material) is sufficient then go for it..

If not then solve one more book( but not more than that). Further solving will kill ur tym.

But be through with ncerts especially chemistry..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! 

Plzzzz approve my answer !!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL one month ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil one month ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs

Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

congrats for your getting rank.your family is so happy.you can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................

raj 2 months ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Can ​you please share some information with me? about antibiotic resistance in fungi as work of class 12 project ?

Hai Abhinab, Its very easy you can do it with your daily life materials were fungi grows. Take a 2pieces of bread name them A and B and allow them to expose to air for 2-3 days. On B bread...
  img
Dr.Adam Shaik one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off