Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
May you please suggest good guide for preparation of physics / chemestry and biology

Dear student, Pleasse mention the exam you aree preparing for? JEE mains, JEE adcance or boards CBSE/ ICSE etc’
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »