Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 2 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
if normal on hyperbola at any point on it meet it again then

Dear student, We know that the equation of normal for a hyperbola would be given by: ∵ xy = c² Hence, y = c² (1/x) so, we get dy/dx = -c²/x² Thus at any point P(t₁)...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
How much percent do we need to score in fiitjee aits to get a rank in top 1000??

Listen fiitjee aits is not the perfect thing for iit. Sometimes aits is easy and sometimes its difficult. Aits gives you a view of your current preparation. If you are able to solve 70%or...

Shrey 9 months ago

80-90%in fiitjee AITS?? Are you sure?

NANDA 9 months ago

80-90% solve previous years iit papers.

Shrey 9 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi 8 days ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar 8 days ago
View all Questions »