Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu one month ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh one month ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
jhgkjahkjchjahfcj

Hello student, please post the complete question...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago
what is cutoff for IIST, thiruvananthapuram?

Hi Subject General OBC-NCL SC/ST/PD Physics 6 5 3 Chemistry 6 5 3 Mathematics 6 5 3 Aggregate 72 64 36 Branch No. of Candidates Joined . GENERAL . OBC-NCL . SC . ST Open Close Open Close...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

the cut off ranks given here are of jee mains.... jee adv. cut off is 72 which is just an eligibility criteria....

Pranjal K 4 months ago

Does job is secure in ISRO after completing the course

rohit v 3 months ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

Hello Student, You will have to pay when they have told you pay in the payment option. Probably before the first allotment or after. You will be able to login again to pay fees. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
haii.........i have completed my 10+2 with 90.9% and i got 14237open rank in b.arch,,,,,and obc 3573 rank ,,,,is there any chance of getting seat in nits ..or any other collages...plz...

Yes you definitely stand a chance to have a seat in NITs. If not the top NITs like warangal or trichy, You should go for NITs where you are getting a better branch. Don’t compromise...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
View all Questions »