Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy 8 days ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma one month ago
From equilibrium class 11

For the first question Δ G o = -2.303RTlogK C logK C = Δ G o /-2.303RT = -13.8*1000/2.303*8.314*298 = -2.4186 Taking antilog we get the value of K C as 0.00382 . Please approve if my answer ...

Adarsh one month ago

There was a mistake in the solution of the second part of the question The correct solution is Δ G o = -2.303RTlogK C = -2.303*8.314*300*log2*10 13 = - 76403.01

Adarsh one month ago

For the second part of the question Δ G o = -2.303RTlogK C = -2.303*8.314*log2*10 13 = -254.6767

Adarsh one month ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.

ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »