Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 18 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 15 days ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 3 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
sir, i got 232 in mains and 97.3% in ap board . can u predict my rank

Dear student, Based on your marks your normalised marks comes out to be around 242 so you should expect a rank of around 5000. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago

your rank would be around 5000-6000. With this rank and marks you will be able to get admission In Best Institutions like NIT, Warangal Lovely Professional University, Punjab Punjab...

Vivek Kumar 9 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what to do if we not qualify for the iit examination

Then u have various several exams to qualify like BITSAT , VITEEE etc . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 18 days ago

Tere are always more exams to give, don’t give up hope.

shubham sharda 14 days ago
View all Questions »