Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 3 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 4 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
why coronary vein does not exist?

Hi student Where did you read this? Coronary vein exists. It drain blood from the muscular tissue of the heart and empty into the coronary sinus.
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago
View all Questions »