Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir which is the best collge that i can get if my JEE rank is b/w 60k to 65k?

you can get some NITs plz specify your state

2015 years ago
if my rank would be 51562 in jee main 2015 then i can expect nit calicut

Not Possible. As NIT calicut if the preferred NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

Umm...it doesn’t seem to be possible...you can try finding out the details for admission at other reputed and renowned institutions offering engg programs...if asked, i may suggest to visit ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

no not possible you can look out for some other institutes that punjab university thapar, JTTu, Lovely professionall university, and JECRC and many more

rahul 7 days ago
crl – 216358st rank – 2649 what can i get ???in any round ???branch – cs/it only

very low chances for CS and IT ,but u may get other branches plz approve if you like

2015 years ago
IS the jee main rank 2015 predicter accurate??

in my opinion u must not faith on any rank predictor or college branch predictor as they use previous year judgements and analysis , but this year as cut off had decreased due to toughness...

ng29 one month ago

It is not accurate predictor., you must not rely on it to make any descision. wait for the real results to come in.

shubham sharda one month ago

it is not accurate rank predictor.

sajid one month ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh one month ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh one month ago
dear sir, please tell me how to crack aiims mbbs entrance examination

u can do so just by doing one thing thAT is onli and onli HARDWORK.......BST OF LUCK ...FOR UR EXAM

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago
View all Questions »