Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 17 days ago
Sir, I have secured 6922 rank in IIT JEE advanced 2014. Will I gat admission in IIT in some proper discipline or integrated course

Hi Shivam, You may get the B.Arch Course in IIT KGP. Its a good course and IIT KGP has one of the best facilities for the same. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 19 days ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

Production at IIT Delhi.Mechanical Engineering placements aren’t good even in top colleges like IIT D let alone DTU.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 10 days ago
What is time in term of preparation??

Within the large constellation of educational institutions and educational systems existing across the world, there are always those students who attain high academic standards not because...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »