Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
my AIR in jee main 2014 is 377304 and i belongs to sc category …. so can iget admission to any NIT

As your rank is high there is a very less possiblity that you will get into NITs. The closing ranks for SC category are even lesser than your rank .But you can get admission into IIIT...
  img
Ramreddy 16 days ago
Maths most scoring topics

Most scoring topics of mathematics are Differential Calculus, Intgral calculus and probability. Also, dont depend on these topics totally. Each topic has its importance and there is minimum...
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago
View all Questions »