• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

for 228 marks can i expect any good branch in iit's

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry aditya but u wont be able to but u can get branches in itbhu and ism dhanbad

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 3 months ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 23 days ago
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is ..is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board exams.so my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for medicals.so can i get a coaching for medicals...

Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.

N JYOTHEESWAR 5 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?

Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off