• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

for 228 marks can i expect any good branch in iit's

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry aditya but u wont be able to but u can get branches in itbhu and ism dhanbad

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL one month ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal one month ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
In a population an autosomal recessive disorder is present in 60 individual out of 6000. What is the number of homozygous normal (BB) offsprings in population

The ratio for BB:Bb:bb is 1:2:1.....so number of homozygous (BB) individuals is equal to no. of recessive (bb) individuals . AS BOTH RATIOS ARE EQUAL, NO. OF BB INDIVIDUALS=no. of bb...

SAHIL one month ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken!

I don’t suggest anyone to drop a year, you have two options – wait for the final round of counselling and find out whether you cracked in there or not and thesecond way out is to visit the...

Soneel Verma one year ago

i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards join a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score bcoz cbse had very crucial part in...

ng29 one year ago

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD TAKE COACHING REALLY AS YOU SCORED 77 WITHOUT COACHING. TAKE COACHING FOR NEXT YEARS MAINS AND ADVANCE PAPER AND I AM SURE U WILL ACHIEVE WHAT U WANT. THERE IS NO LOSS...

yash sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off