for 228 marks can i expect any good branch in iit's

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry aditya but u wont be able to but u can get branches in itbhu and ism dhanbad

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 3 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 13 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 13 days ago
Which books are best for jee main and advanced ?

Dear student, JEE Main is the first paper, the level of which is compratively easy as compared to JEE Advanced. The Mains paper is mainly objective/MCQ type. Based on that, there are good...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Sir,please tell me which private institute is best for civil engineering and placement ? That private institute should participate in CSAB 2014..Thank you!

I am providing you a list of colleges which you can look in and select for further details 1 Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology,Chittoor 2 Pandit Deendayal Petroleum...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »