ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have given the examinations SSC this year and i am expecting to get good percentage. i also have a lot of interest in Physics and Mathematics. I am planning to take admission in IITian's PACE coaching classes. So for which college should i apply so that i can get the maximum time for my preparation regardless of any minimum attendance. also if i fail in IIT JEE exams i will go for Engineering So should i opt Science Vocational(Bifocal)? if yes then Computer science or Electronics. I have heard from many people that electronics is more scoring than computer science but there are many projects in electronics but no projects in compuer science.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO IIT THEN GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY DONT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE .. PACE COACHING CLASSES IS GOOD .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATION

4 years ago

And what about the college?? which field ? computer or electronics? also PACE   has it's own college known as hybrid colleges. should i opt for that or just go for the coaching in PACE and do the college from somewhere else like sathaye or patkar?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
When you say “cut off” for general categoryis 124 (jee advanced 2015) does that mean that the person getting 124 marks gets the last rank in jee advanced or the last seat in iit?

Ranking is done according to the basis of overall availability of seats in IITs. The last availability is equivalent to the cutoff marks of acquired by the student.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

If suppose 6000 seats are there in IITs combined, person with cutoff marks will be last to get a seat in IIT.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Cutoff for Gen Cat 124 means that students from gen cat scoring less than 124 are not allowed to get admission in IIT....what is your status...you are in or not.....if not then try...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in ap board i belong to oc catogery please suggest me nit and iiits which i get and also give branches which i can expect in good nits

OC.....or SC cat...u are talking about??? In OC....no chance of any NITs In SC ….you should try...NIT T, NIT S, NIT BHOPAL, NIT Allahabad, NIT R, NIT Jalandhar, DTU Delhi, IIIT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

As you are very near to cutoff range it is difficult to get in good NITs. You may expect in colleges like Amity or DTU.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Dear student, be very clear in your query, it is very difficult to make out which is your category, and secondly you need to be little more active in visiting the official weblinks to find...

Soneel Verma 14 hours ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 one month ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 6 days ago
Can someone please tell me the date to download admit card for IPU entrance test ?

lakshay admit card will be issued on website just one week before the exam it will be dispalyed on official website of ipu thaty is ipu.ac.in u need not to worry when it will be shown i...

ng29 2 months ago

lakshay i have not heard about MIT PUNE u can check it on internet but u can try for jaypee noida also its good college and also had good placements and dont need to worry for ipu as it is...

ng29 2 months ago

Thankyou . Can you please tell me the rank required in JEE MAINS 2015 to get admission in MIT Pune for Mech. Eng. ? I am from general cateagory . I scored 91 in JEE MAINS and expect to get...

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
My jee advance rank is 5425. Will I get Electrical In ISM Dhanbad. I have got 342 (marks) in BITSAT , is there any chance of getting EE at Pilani. My WBJEE rank is 429, can i get EE at...

You have 50-50 chances of geeting Electrical In ISM Dhanbad and no chance in BITS pilanias per your rank and marks. For your BITSAT score youll get good branches but its upto whether you are...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You must go towards iit. Yes you can very well get electrical in ism dhanbad

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 days ago

ISM Dhanbad would be a much better option for you

Gman Namg 11 days ago
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
View all Questions »