Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

I have given the examinations SSC this year and i am expecting to get good percentage. i also have a lot of interest in Physics and Mathematics. I am planning to take admission in IITian's PACE coaching classes. So for which college should i apply so that i can get the maximum time for my preparation regardless of any minimum attendance. also if i fail in IIT JEE exams i will go for Engineering So should i opt Science Vocational(Bifocal)? if yes then Computer science or Electronics. I have heard from many people that electronics is more scoring than computer science but there are many projects in electronics but no projects in compuer science.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO IIT THEN GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY DONT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE .. PACE COACHING CLASSES IS GOOD .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATION

4 years ago

And what about the college?? which field ? computer or electronics? also PACE   has it's own college known as hybrid colleges. should i opt for that or just go for the coaching in PACE and do the college from somewhere else like sathaye or patkar?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...

Yes You have a chance to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 6 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 3 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago
can u please tell me which are the best colleges for aeronautical eng. in india

Hi buddy, Great selection of career field! Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering definitely has great career prospects as our nation is currently focusing on modernization of the aviation...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?

You will have to wait till further announcement of any upgradation of branch within that institute. Also please once again go through the couseling procedure. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Just wait and watdch, may be you are asked to report at a particular institution or asked for the choice of a branch, meanwhile , you may visit the websites of some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off