Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I have given the examinations SSC this year and i am expecting to get good percentage. i also have a lot of interest in Physics and Mathematics. I am planning to take admission in IITian's PACE coaching classes. So for which college should i apply so that i can get the maximum time for my preparation regardless of any minimum attendance. also if i fail in IIT JEE exams i will go for Engineering So should i opt Science Vocational(Bifocal)? if yes then Computer science or Electronics. I have heard from many people that electronics is more scoring than computer science but there are many projects in electronics but no projects in compuer science.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO IIT THEN GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY DONT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE .. PACE COACHING CLASSES IS GOOD .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATION

5 years ago

And what about the college?? which field ? computer or electronics? also PACE   has it's own college known as hybrid colleges. should i opt for that or just go for the coaching in PACE and do the college from somewhere else like sathaye or patkar?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 7 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 7 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Hello sir, i scored 110 in JEE Adv. this year, what rank should i expect? Being from general, will the 35% min. Cutoff will drop? If yes then which collage I would get, really appreciate...

Dear Friend, your score is good but regarding the drop of percentage may or may not take place, no predictions can be made at this point of time, rest assured you may get a good...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI FRIEND PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK AND PREDICT YOUR RANK FROM THERE http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html IF YOUR RANK IS BELOW 10,000 THEN YOU CAN EXPECT AN...

SAHIL one month ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank too...my rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...

That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off