DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I have given the examinations SSC this year and i am expecting to get good percentage. i also have a lot of interest in Physics and Mathematics. I am planning to take admission in IITian's PACE coaching classes. So for which college should i apply so that i can get the maximum time for my preparation regardless of any minimum attendance. also if i fail in IIT JEE exams i will go for Engineering So should i opt Science Vocational(Bifocal)? if yes then Computer science or Electronics. I have heard from many people that electronics is more scoring than computer science but there are many projects in electronics but no projects in compuer science.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO IIT THEN GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY DONT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE .. PACE COACHING CLASSES IS GOOD .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATION

4 years ago

And what about the college?? which field ? computer or electronics? also PACE   has it's own college known as hybrid colleges. should i opt for that or just go for the coaching in PACE and do the college from somewhere else like sathaye or patkar?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew one month ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?

after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...

ng29 4 months ago

Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 4 months ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini one month ago

If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details