DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I have given the examinations SSC this year and i am expecting to get good percentage. i also have a lot of interest in Physics and Mathematics. I am planning to take admission in IITian's PACE coaching classes. So for which college should i apply so that i can get the maximum time for my preparation regardless of any minimum attendance. also if i fail in IIT JEE exams i will go for Engineering So should i opt Science Vocational(Bifocal)? if yes then Computer science or Electronics. I have heard from many people that electronics is more scoring than computer science but there are many projects in electronics but no projects in compuer science.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO IIT THEN GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY DONT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE .. PACE COACHING CLASSES IS GOOD .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATION

4 years ago

And what about the college?? which field ? computer or electronics? also PACE   has it's own college known as hybrid colleges. should i opt for that or just go for the coaching in PACE and do the college from somewhere else like sathaye or patkar?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago
hw is iitram ahemdabad

Dear student, ITs a good colllege. It has shown a good progress in past few year. Try to CSE there, best branch there thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

It is a good pick, so far as the question of quality education or placement lies, if you wish to compare and contrast other renowned institutions, then I suggest to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »