DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir plz answer..

Suppose that a ray of light leaves the point (3,4), reflects off the y axis toward the x axis, reflects off the x axis, and finally arrives. At point (8,2).
When, ray reflect from y axis, and incident on x axis, the co ordinate of that pt is (x,0)

find value of x?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The co-ordinate os that pt is (5,0)

so, x=5

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 6 days ago
I have some doubts in trigonometry .How can I get it solved

Hi You can post your doubts here and you will get them cleared here itself.
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 days ago

Try to learn all formulas.Try to get all relations betweeen to formulas.Then after prepair for problems from arihant/rd.sharma. Try to look at top universities for future admission The...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

POST IT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP U OUT. IF HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CONCEPT THEN ALSO LET ME KNOW

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI 4 months ago

before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.

chethan 4 months ago
Hello Sir I am expecting 208 in mains and nearly 95% in my case boards . Sir will I get a good nit or nsit. I am from harayana.

Hii Congratulations based on the trend that is seen in terms of marks yes you will get good nit’s from JEE MAIN . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

hii its on the bit above side of 185+ . so yes it is expected that you will clear cutoff. DTU could be dicy but yes hope for the best.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

I am expecting 208 in mains and nearly 95% in my case boards. Will I get dtu I don't have to delhi kota?

Mantavya 2 months ago
Thanks Sir, But I can not compare. I just have these options. Whjat to do. Civil @ Manipal or Civil @ PESU

In the light of above given answer I strongly recommend to go for Lovely Professional University, Punjab,,,Two of my cousins got graduated from there and got very well posted

Soneel Verma one month ago

I WOULD RECCOMEND U jaypee noida BETTER Than manipal or pes jeypee is good college among private ones also placements are also good approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

PESU ...without any second thought

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »