Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

hello everybody,

Could you please tell me what respectable colleges (private or govt) can i get for a 40000 rank in AIEEE.

Am looking to pursue a career in computers (CSE or IT)

I am in Delhi region and Gen category.

PS: I know there is no chance of NITs/IIITs/ and Delhi Tech Uni but want to know what other colleges can i get into..private ones.. (in terms of placement)

Any help would sure get a positive!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

oops wanted to ask this in aieee forum. Asked again there. please delete this.

5 years ago

mit pune

andsome clgs u can enter into

?plzzz approve the answer if u like it.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 27 days ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL one month ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 25 days ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...

@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks

SAHIL 24 days ago

Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.

Shreyas Patil 24 days ago
How to easily calculate log of any number, including decimals without using calculator or log table?

Dear Student, Learn the properties of log along with the values of log2 ,log3 log 5 , log7 and few more. Then apply the properties to simply the higher problem into one of the basic form....
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately

Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago

dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...

SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off