DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello everybody,

Could you please tell me what respectable colleges (private or govt) can i get for a 40000 rank in AIEEE.

Am looking to pursue a career in computers (CSE or IT)

I am in Delhi region and Gen category.

PS: I know there is no chance of NITs/IIITs/ and Delhi Tech Uni but want to know what other colleges can i get into..private ones.. (in terms of placement)

Any help would sure get a positive!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

oops wanted to ask this in aieee forum. Asked again there. please delete this.

4 years ago

mit pune

andsome clgs u can enter into

?plzzz approve the answer if u like it.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
Hi, My son is 11th grade and aspiring to go to IITs. He is a US citizen with OCI and studying in India for past 7 years. Is he eligible to take Jee mains and advanced to get into IITs? There...

As you told that your son is studying in India for past seven years, then how can you overlook this tihing that a person staying at a place for five years becomes a domicile, so, that way...

2015 years ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
my rank is 609 OBC. iitb chem is better or i should go to iit roorkee and iit kharagpur for other core branches

Hi Your preference should be in the order of : 1. IIT B 2. IIT KGP 3. IIT Roorkee
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 days ago
What is the scope of biotechnology in the upcoming years?

Biotechnologoy is the coolest job as it has no laborious work,mainly focusing on research.So for any research the order is generally as graduation, masters, PhD, Post Doc.,Scientist. If you...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

In india we have world’s largest bio-technology lab,We have different climatic conditions which helps so much,We have long coastal line which helps you study about marine animals,There are...

tiny 10 days ago

any research the order is generally as graduation, masters, PhD, Post Doc.,Scientist. If you are not interested in research you can look for a job Research Assistants and Research...

sajid 9 days ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »