ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 9 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 6 days ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
my uptu rank is 6284 and i want to take admission through uptu …...so can u tell me best colleges name and packages with gud branch.........

following are few of good engineering colleges under uptu. 1) Harcourt Butler Technological Institute [HBTI], Kanpur 2) Institute of Engineering & Technology [ IET], Lucknow. 3) Madan...
  img
Abhinav 25 days ago

to check out pay package you will have to visit the officialwebsite of the following listed best institutions,ther you can follow the given links and find your answers – Bhilai Inst of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute [HBTI], Kanpur Institute of Engineering & Technology [ IET], Lucknow. Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College [MMM], Gorakhpur. Bundelkhand Institute ...

sajid 9 days ago
Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? ...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

You are welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
View all Questions »