Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL 13 days ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit 9 days ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?

if no other options are left then go for it

vb one year ago

Tum se na hopai !!!!!

shreyans jain one year ago

tumse bda ho gya -_-

Damini Parihar one year ago
what is the major differences between IIITS and IITS??

Hello deeraj, The major difference between the IIITS AND IITS IS THERE IS 10 th CLASS INTELLIGENTS IN IIITS.PAY THE MONEY THEN JOINED IN IITS.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENCES ARE THERE BETWEEN IIITS AND IITS.IN IIITS ADMINISTRATION IS NOT GOOD.IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.IN IITS ENJOYMENT AND FOOD ARE ALSO VERY WELL

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago

hallo dheeraj after ssc who got top grade they apply for this iiit cource.after 12+ only got iit seat who are qualified in advance and mains they got seat in iit.

raj 6 months ago
why maximum of the people choose iits ? can u give me explination>??

IITs are considered as the best institute for Engineering students. Best talents from the country choose these institutes because for its best educaton and environment there. They are also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Dheeru Maximum of the people choose iits because of some huge reasons.There is good quality of FOOD , BED and ENJOYEMENT All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

HAI DHEERU CHOWDARY MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN INDIA CHOOSES IITS WHY BECAUSE IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.AND ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY WELL.

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off