ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 4 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 5 days ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 5 days ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 5 days ago
after passing class 12 in this year 2014 igot admission into jamia millia islamia university in btech(elecrical).i have taken coaching for 2yrs in good institute for my preparation.i decided...

If you are considering taking adroip year it depends upon the level of preparation for that you have already done for JEE. The time is less, hence the preparation which you might have done...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 5 years ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »