Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 4 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
which is among top eng. colleges except iits
Hi There are many top engineering colleges other than IIT , like UPES UTM-Shillong, DTU, NIT, NSIT, bhartiya vidyapith. Every college has their own requirement of take in, i am from UTM so...
Rohini Sharma one month ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...
Parth Goswami 4 months ago
I hv got a seat in 1 st round Sir if i have to to participate in 2 nd round of josaa counseling...
There is no provision of refund of fee if you pay the fee and report to the reporting centre for document verification
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
If i at last refuse to take the allotted then can i get my refund
pranav 4 months ago
No, you cannot get t
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift