DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 22 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti yesterday
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
Sir, does CSE branch at IIT(IIT guwahati in particular) show less scope for a good public sector job.. In the sense that IES exam consists only core branch subjects? If not then can you...

No, Their are many PSUs, like ISRO, DEL etc which hires freshers every year periodically from the CSE branch also. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
I am being offered CSE in BIET jhansi through UPTU and Electronics in IET lucknow. Which one should i choose amongst these two.

the branch you like! I suggest IET.

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago

IET LUCKNOW

dhananjay kumar singh 15 days ago
View all Questions »