DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sair how to prepare nicely in short term for aipmt whgich is going to be held on 25 july 2015

Revise all the important concepts and give alteast one paper a day. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy one month ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details