I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 days ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 3 months ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

it nsit, less crowd, good placements and good faculty

Raman 2 months ago

NSIT IT

Raman 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »