I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel one month ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I am provided with just SC Merit List Ranking, and not All India Rank. Why? Will there be any kind of problem for the admiisions in IITs? And also, I want to know how much marks have I...

No, most of the sc category students are not eligible for all india rank , so there will be no problem for you, this will be given in your score card .
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Sir I have AIR-77830 and AIR OBC-NCL – 21574 MY STATE RANK IS 9521(OVERALL) AND 2932(CATEGORY) Can i get iiit allahabad and mnit allahabad or any other nit

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »