I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 6 days ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
is pradeep enough for iit 15 advanced for mastering physical chemistry except mole concept bcoz i dont understand it from pradeep.and is inorganic enough from pradeep?.

You should read NCERT well for basic understanding and if you are preparing for iit-jee, as it is the first and most requirement! Then you can understand the concepts by any standard book...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
which is better iit delhi production engineering or iit bombay metallurgical and material science

img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago

thnks

sarthak sharma 10 days ago

thnks

sarthak sharma 10 days ago
The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 2136 and 66 is:

Hi, Find the prime factorization, U will see that for 2136 its 2.2.2.3.89 and for 36 its 2.3.11 So , as we knoe by the uniques property of perfect squares that there prime factorization has...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday

Hii Do the prime factorisation of both the numbers take common terms once and rest all of them also. Multiply these numbers n sqare them up. Answer is ready. Best of Luck. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh yesterday
View all Questions »