ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 16 days ago

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 17 days ago

in 2014 4 marks were bonus bcoz there was doubt on only one que approve if useful

ng29 16 days ago
How to prepare for jee Advance 2015?

Since the JEE main is being conducted by the CBSE, the same body that was conducting the AIEEE earlier, it is expected that the similar pattern shall continue in JEE Main as well. In AIEEE,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago
Which is the best college for software engineering?

The best college for software engineering are: IIT BOMBAY IIT DELHI IIT KANPUR IIIT HYDERABAD BITS PILANI These are the colleges which are best India as far as education quality and job...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
SIR PLEASE ARRANGE THEM IN ORDER IIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI . PLEASE HELP ME SIR

the correct order forIIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI is , bhu>hyd>ropar>indore> mandi>patna, best of luck for you future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 6 months ago
View all Questions »