I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
jhgkjahkjchjahfcj

Hello student, please post the complete question...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago
Can i get CSE in NITW instead of Mech there if i go for internal sliding or otherwise what is req to get CSE in 2 nd yr of NITW?Please answer

It depends upon the choices which you have filled and also you rank and also on the availability of seats in CS. So thats dicy. If you still didn’t get CS through internal sliding you...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi one month ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »