I am a student of X Grade, studying in Sharjah, U.A.E.  I would like to know the courses to be studied for IIT admission.  Also please let me know about the admission procedure for those students doing their X and XII abroad. Tks. Aparna Sharma

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u must hav phy, maths n one of computer or chemistry or biotech as optional subject..

if u hav indian nationality u can give d xam d same way as other ppl in india give.

more info check this site

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

plzzz approve d answer if u like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Civil vs Chemical vs Aerospace in IIT mumbai.......what is better... mainly between civin and chemical in mumbai

first go by which branch you like. check out whether you like civil or chemical or aerospace. then it would be easier. depends on whether you want to remain an engineer after 4 years, or...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago

thanks a lo brother

Vineet 2 months ago
Hello, I would like to ask you that do you only entertain Indians or also other nationalities? Thanks.

We entertain all the students accross the globe. But do remember to post your querry in the correct topic. We will get back to you asap.
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »