Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I've scored aggregate 75% in PCM (in QE) and 80% in QE.
 I would get only an avg. engg. college for my marks.
 Is it advisable to:
 1) drop an other yr for JEE prep.
 2) to join a coaching institute or self preparation.
 3) OR,to join an average engg. college and prepare for JEE .

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

i have done the mistake of dropping a year with self study and my friends with coaching.

both have suffered miserably.

advised not to do the same.

i have first hand xperience. u can further ask me..

Plzzzz approve my answer if u like it by clicking on yes below the answer.

5 years ago

Where R U studying now ?

Even NIT is ok for me if I get it through AIEEE 2012

Advice Please.

5 years ago

i m nt in ny clg bt i hav 2 given my xams this year.

if u get nits get into it..

even average clgs r gud.

i waz offered manipal las year.

i wasnt a bad student bt wrongly guided actually lost everythng becoz of no one 2 help me out.

i waz in no mood of dropping bt my parents insisted me 2 do so. becoz i had scored 94% in 10th..

n i waz a genius( till tenth) in phy, maths.. 

They had high xpectations 4m me n dre dreamzz were shattered when they saw 55,000 rank in aieee.

so i did with very good spirit.

but it lasted for 1-2 mnths..

all my frnds were gone 4m the city. n i cud hear they were njoyng a lot at dose clgs( some were in lot worse than manipal) but still njoyng a lot..

some were left bt very few n dey 2 were depressd nd evn the general group waz cut off becoz of no skul...

itz really hard 2 b lonely.

many frnds at frst were telling that they wud drop bt eventually a few means scarcely ny one waz left at home...

so its better join ny institute ny study 4m dre as many of my frnds did..

Plzzzz approve dis answer n if u wish 2 ask nythng 4rther u may

5 years ago

c u can prepare after getting in2 ny clg ...

even dis tym i m nt able 2 get in2 iit. its very disgusting becoz i waz frustated nd spent lot of tym in crying n those stuffs...

its nt advisable 2 drop ask nyone who haz dropped.

u will get the same reply.

Ny more query

Plzzzzzzzzzz approve the answer.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 14 days ago
i have got 89 in jee main 2016 and i am expecting 90%+ in cbse ..obc category ..chances of getting nit or any govt college ..in cse

you may not get admission in government institute as their cutoff is little high but you can keep a backup by applying some premier private institutions that accept admissions through JEE...

Natasha Roy 20 days ago

chances of getting nit are there but no chance of getting cse. otherwise i am sure you will get a good branch thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 29 days ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off