ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I've scored aggregate 75% in PCM (in QE) and 80% in QE.
 I would get only an avg. engg. college for my marks.
 Is it advisable to:
 1) drop an other yr for JEE prep.
 2) to join a coaching institute or self preparation.
 3) OR,to join an average engg. college and prepare for JEE .

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

i have done the mistake of dropping a year with self study and my friends with coaching.

both have suffered miserably.

advised not to do the same.

i have first hand xperience. u can further ask me..

Plzzzz approve my answer if u like it by clicking on yes below the answer.

4 years ago

Where R U studying now ?

Even NIT is ok for me if I get it through AIEEE 2012

Advice Please.

4 years ago

i m nt in ny clg bt i hav 2 given my xams this year.

if u get nits get into it..

even average clgs r gud.

i waz offered manipal las year.

i wasnt a bad student bt wrongly guided actually lost everythng becoz of no one 2 help me out.

i waz in no mood of dropping bt my parents insisted me 2 do so. becoz i had scored 94% in 10th..

n i waz a genius( till tenth) in phy, maths.. 

They had high xpectations 4m me n dre dreamzz were shattered when they saw 55,000 rank in aieee.

so i did with very good spirit.

but it lasted for 1-2 mnths..

all my frnds were gone 4m the city. n i cud hear they were njoyng a lot at dose clgs( some were in lot worse than manipal) but still njoyng a lot..

some were left bt very few n dey 2 were depressd nd evn the general group waz cut off becoz of no skul...

itz really hard 2 b lonely.

many frnds at frst were telling that they wud drop bt eventually a few means scarcely ny one waz left at home...

so its better join ny institute ny study 4m dre as many of my frnds did..

Plzzzz approve dis answer n if u wish 2 ask nythng 4rther u may

4 years ago

c u can prepare after getting in2 ny clg ...

even dis tym i m nt able 2 get in2 iit. its very disgusting becoz i waz frustated nd spent lot of tym in crying n those stuffs...

its nt advisable 2 drop ask nyone who haz dropped.

u will get the same reply.

Ny more query

Plzzzzzzzzzz approve the answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 11 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 12 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
I have scored 102 in JEE Main 2015 and have scored 88.40% in CBSE Board. I am a domicile of Odisha. Can I get admission into NIT Rourkela?? Or for that matter, please suggest the top...

You have very minimal chances of getting seat. Hpe for the best.
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

Well you can visit the official weblinks of the below listed colleges/universities and get admission at any of these places -Maharaja Agrasen Inst of Tech. Delhi,........PES Uni,...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Chances of nit are very less as ur score is jee main is not so good but dont loose hope and just fight till spot round else u can try for upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 22 days ago
sir i am an sc candidate scored 62 in mains and have secured 80.25% in cbse boards home state u.p. and i want to ask weather at the time of jee main counselling i would be having a rank...

According to your marks and class 12 th percentage, very rare chance of getting NIT You may be under 1.5 lc but it depends on many factor.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

to get into NIT one needs to clear Advanced as well. If your category helpsit then perhaps you can make it otherwise nothing for sure can be said. Yes you may visit the websites of brlow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

sure ur rank will be under 1.5 lakh , but it is of no worth and u will not get any nit or any govt college at this rank rather u must try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun these are some of...

ng29 28 days ago
View all Questions »