Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I've scored aggregate 75% in PCM (in QE) and 80% in QE.
 I would get only an avg. engg. college for my marks.
 Is it advisable to:
 1) drop an other yr for JEE prep.
 2) to join a coaching institute or self preparation.
 3) OR,to join an average engg. college and prepare for JEE .

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

i have done the mistake of dropping a year with self study and my friends with coaching.

both have suffered miserably.

advised not to do the same.

i have first hand xperience. u can further ask me..

Plzzzz approve my answer if u like it by clicking on yes below the answer.

4 years ago

Where R U studying now ?

Even NIT is ok for me if I get it through AIEEE 2012

Advice Please.

4 years ago

i m nt in ny clg bt i hav 2 given my xams this year.

if u get nits get into it..

even average clgs r gud.

i waz offered manipal las year.

i wasnt a bad student bt wrongly guided actually lost everythng becoz of no one 2 help me out.

i waz in no mood of dropping bt my parents insisted me 2 do so. becoz i had scored 94% in 10th..

n i waz a genius( till tenth) in phy, maths.. 

They had high xpectations 4m me n dre dreamzz were shattered when they saw 55,000 rank in aieee.

so i did with very good spirit.

but it lasted for 1-2 mnths..

all my frnds were gone 4m the city. n i cud hear they were njoyng a lot at dose clgs( some were in lot worse than manipal) but still njoyng a lot..

some were left bt very few n dey 2 were depressd nd evn the general group waz cut off becoz of no skul...

itz really hard 2 b lonely.

many frnds at frst were telling that they wud drop bt eventually a few means scarcely ny one waz left at home...

so its better join ny institute ny study 4m dre as many of my frnds did..

Plzzzz approve dis answer n if u wish 2 ask nythng 4rther u may

4 years ago

c u can prepare after getting in2 ny clg ...

even dis tym i m nt able 2 get in2 iit. its very disgusting becoz i waz frustated nd spent lot of tym in crying n those stuffs...

its nt advisable 2 drop ask nyone who haz dropped.

u will get the same reply.

Ny more query

Plzzzzzzzzzz approve the answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 3 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Sir I am confused between DTU(DCE) and NIT warangal I have same branch in both these colleges,branch doesnt matter a lot to me because I intend to do a MBA after my engg most probably from...
Wow. Both are equally good but i feel NIT is more acclaimed. That too NIT Warangal. SO i think you should go for it. Congratulations :)
Neeti 3 months ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?
In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...
PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
ABHAY SHUKLA 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details