ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I've scored aggregate 75% in PCM (in QE) and 80% in QE.
 I would get only an avg. engg. college for my marks.
 Is it advisable to:
 1) drop an other yr for JEE prep.
 2) to join a coaching institute or self preparation.
 3) OR,to join an average engg. college and prepare for JEE .

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

i have done the mistake of dropping a year with self study and my friends with coaching.

both have suffered miserably.

advised not to do the same.

i have first hand xperience. u can further ask me..

Plzzzz approve my answer if u like it by clicking on yes below the answer.

4 years ago

Where R U studying now ?

Even NIT is ok for me if I get it through AIEEE 2012

Advice Please.

4 years ago

i m nt in ny clg bt i hav 2 given my xams this year.

if u get nits get into it..

even average clgs r gud.

i waz offered manipal las year.

i wasnt a bad student bt wrongly guided actually lost everythng becoz of no one 2 help me out.

i waz in no mood of dropping bt my parents insisted me 2 do so. becoz i had scored 94% in 10th..

n i waz a genius( till tenth) in phy, maths.. 

They had high xpectations 4m me n dre dreamzz were shattered when they saw 55,000 rank in aieee.

so i did with very good spirit.

but it lasted for 1-2 mnths..

all my frnds were gone 4m the city. n i cud hear they were njoyng a lot at dose clgs( some were in lot worse than manipal) but still njoyng a lot..

some were left bt very few n dey 2 were depressd nd evn the general group waz cut off becoz of no skul...

itz really hard 2 b lonely.

many frnds at frst were telling that they wud drop bt eventually a few means scarcely ny one waz left at home...

so its better join ny institute ny study 4m dre as many of my frnds did..

Plzzzz approve dis answer n if u wish 2 ask nythng 4rther u may

4 years ago

c u can prepare after getting in2 ny clg ...

even dis tym i m nt able 2 get in2 iit. its very disgusting becoz i waz frustated nd spent lot of tym in crying n those stuffs...

its nt advisable 2 drop ask nyone who haz dropped.

u will get the same reply.

Ny more query

Plzzzzzzzzzz approve the answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is...

vikas yadav one month ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter...

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

Howto increase concentration on studies?

Try these... 1.. Find an appropriate study environment. Generally, it is a good idea to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.Find a quiet area, such as a private room....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Hi, Find an appropriate study environment.Generally, it is a good idea to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.Find a quiet area, such as a private room. Turn off any...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago
View all Questions »