DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I've scored aggregate 75% in PCM (in QE) and 80% in QE.
 I would get only an avg. engg. college for my marks.
 Is it advisable to:
 1) drop an other yr for JEE prep.
 2) to join a coaching institute or self preparation.
 3) OR,to join an average engg. college and prepare for JEE .

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

i have done the mistake of dropping a year with self study and my friends with coaching.

both have suffered miserably.

advised not to do the same.

i have first hand xperience. u can further ask me..

Plzzzz approve my answer if u like it by clicking on yes below the answer.

4 years ago

Where R U studying now ?

Even NIT is ok for me if I get it through AIEEE 2012

Advice Please.

4 years ago

i m nt in ny clg bt i hav 2 given my xams this year.

if u get nits get into it..

even average clgs r gud.

i waz offered manipal las year.

i wasnt a bad student bt wrongly guided actually lost everythng becoz of no one 2 help me out.

i waz in no mood of dropping bt my parents insisted me 2 do so. becoz i had scored 94% in 10th..

n i waz a genius( till tenth) in phy, maths.. 

They had high xpectations 4m me n dre dreamzz were shattered when they saw 55,000 rank in aieee.

so i did with very good spirit.

but it lasted for 1-2 mnths..

all my frnds were gone 4m the city. n i cud hear they were njoyng a lot at dose clgs( some were in lot worse than manipal) but still njoyng a lot..

some were left bt very few n dey 2 were depressd nd evn the general group waz cut off becoz of no skul...

itz really hard 2 b lonely.

many frnds at frst were telling that they wud drop bt eventually a few means scarcely ny one waz left at home...

so its better join ny institute ny study 4m dre as many of my frnds did..

Plzzzz approve dis answer n if u wish 2 ask nythng 4rther u may

4 years ago

c u can prepare after getting in2 ny clg ...

even dis tym i m nt able 2 get in2 iit. its very disgusting becoz i waz frustated nd spent lot of tym in crying n those stuffs...

its nt advisable 2 drop ask nyone who haz dropped.

u will get the same reply.

Ny more query

Plzzzzzzzzzz approve the answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
Dear sir I wanted to wether there is an option of freezing in jee after round 2 of seat allocation? I chose the option of floating in the round one and now after the seat alloction in round ...

If you want to change your option of floating to freezing or any such changes you will have to go to the same reporting centre where you have reported for round 1 and then change for which...

Himaja 15 days ago
I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and ...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
View all Questions »