Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear sir,

my expected marks in IIT2011 is 190 out off 480 and AIEEE2011 187 out off 360 and as per result of VITEEE2011 my Rank is 3663, kidnly advise me can I select in IIT and after iit which is best Aieee or Viteee.

regards,

aryan sahu

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-estimated-rank.html

Click for Cut off:  http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

Thanks and All the Best ..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey 28 days ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL one month ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...

hi harisht lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....

SAHIL one month ago

yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.

nikhila one month ago
soooo then sir please suggest some courses which are better to me to get large packages with bipc and recently i have passed my eamcet with 50542 rank

bhanu i think you can go with bsc{ biotechnology} or bsc in forensic sciences. moreover bio informatics is also a good course it is a A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science....

SAHIL 12 days ago

not at all but thanks for your information and i dont have any interest in those courses i will try anyn others or else i will wait for my eamcet counselling

bhanu 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off