Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear sir,

my expected marks in IIT2011 is 190 out off 480 and AIEEE2011 187 out off 360 and as per result of VITEEE2011 my Rank is 3663, kidnly advise me can I select in IIT and after iit which is best Aieee or Viteee.

regards,

aryan sahu

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-estimated-rank.html

Click for Cut off:  http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

Thanks and All the Best ..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 11 days ago
There are 1000 people standing in a circle. they are numbered 1 to 1000. 2 is on the left of 1,3 is on the left of 2 and so on. Starting from 1, each person kills the person on the left....

Here, we can define an array with 100 elements with values from 1 to 100.We have taken array element as a person. 1st person kills the next. So, starting from 1, we'll remove next element...

ADITI SINGH 13 days ago
How should i prepare for Ray Optics lesson class 12 ???? From where should i refer theory and derivations and numericals??? Answer as soon as possible.

@ shreyas Its the most imp chapter in class 12 th concerning to the board exam , so, understand in carefully , otherwise u cannot understand wave optics also , and these 2 chap will...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
How are hostels at MANIT Bhopal? Are they good enough for an NRI student? Are they single roomed? Do they have washing machines? Do they have nice playing facilities? How fast is the...

Dear Friend, I cannot comment about MANIT or its hostel facilities but I certainly know some names of renowned institutions where the student feels more or less at home just because of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

HOSTELS ARE GOOD BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SINGLE ROOM. FACILITIES LIKE WASHING MACHINE,INTERNET ARE AVAILABLE BUT I DONOT INTERNET SPEED{ SORRY FOR THIS} OTHERWISE HOSTELS ARE GOO ENOUGH FOR...

SAHIL 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off