Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

Dear sir,

my expected marks in IIT2011 is 190 out off 480 and AIEEE2011 187 out off 360 and as per result of VITEEE2011 my Rank is 3663, kidnly advise me can I select in IIT and after iit which is best Aieee or Viteee.

regards,

aryan sahu

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-estimated-rank.html

Click for Cut off:  http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 7 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
sir, i can not get any nit college in 1 and 2 round,so i can edit my online filling choice in josaa portal.then send me date and time which josaa portal start. which nit i get? jee main-107 ...

Based on your scor you will get an NIT but remember the seat allocation is done by CRL rank not the category rank but still wait for the 3 rd round and spot round and you will get a good...

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

And remember choices you filled in the first round cannot be changed now they are locked.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
sir , this year i had taken admission in b tech 1st year but there is one chance remains in jee mains so can i eligible for taking admission to nit's next year (in btech 1st year) through...

Yes you are eligible. For complete information please refer the eligibility criteria for jee mains from its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20