DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir,

my expected marks in IIT2011 is 190 out off 480 and AIEEE2011 187 out off 360 and as per result of VITEEE2011 my Rank is 3663, kidnly advise me can I select in IIT and after iit which is best Aieee or Viteee.

regards,

aryan sahu

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-estimated-rank.html

Click for Cut off:  http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

Thanks and All the Best ..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 7 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago
Sir which is better VIT OR MANIPAL ?

VIT has better overall ranking than Manipal. Go ahead with VIT
  img
rake 29 days ago

THANKS . CAN SOMEONE FROM ASKIITIANS ANSWER PLEASE ?

Drake 28 days ago

both are at almost same level in my opinion you must prepare for bitdat which is better than both approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 28 days ago
according to official answer key the question of diffrential equation is correct but its not?. And 1 question in physics has 2 answers do we get grace for this question of physics if we...

NO, YOU WILL NOT GET GRACE MARKS....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

ok so marks are only for students who have attempted 1 out of 2.

iitian 18 days ago
I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

Parallely you must try for a demo class at askiitians.com, Then we will discuss and eventually you would be able to compare.....do it asap.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

sidhant goyal 22 days ago
View all Questions »