DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir,

my expected marks in IIT2011 is 190 out off 480 and AIEEE2011 187 out off 360 and as per result of VITEEE2011 my Rank is 3663, kidnly advise me can I select in IIT and after iit which is best Aieee or Viteee.

regards,

aryan sahu

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-estimated-rank.html

Click for Cut off:  http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

Thanks and All the Best ..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 8 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 8 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 8 days ago
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 8 months ago
A thin uniform rod of mass M and length L is hinged vertically above frictionless pivot point O, as shown in figure and then allowed to fall to the ground. With what angular speed does rod...

Consider a momentary situation at an angle with the horizontal.. calculate the torque or angular momentum about the centre of mass that will be equal to the (I a or I.w) where, I is moment...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

write the equartion for angular momentum conservation at any instant making angle with vertical, i.e. mvl= Iw 2. Loss in potential energy = gain in Rotational kinetic energy mgl/2/1(1-cos@)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
i belong to a pwd category. what should be my rank general and under pwd category in jee advance if i want chemical engineering at iitb or delhi

If any candidate from GEN cat and seeking chem engg at IIT B or IIT D, he must has AIR<2500. If the candidate is from pwd also, he may get the same for the rank < 6500 Rest is Luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago
View all Questions »