• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

cut off in iitjee 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yocan check the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-cutoffs.html for any query....

Please appove the answer if you like it.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey one month ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
sir, i scored 102 in mains and 95.5% in ap board.i belong to obc category.can i get a seat in any of the nit’s?

yes you can easily get a seat in nit. i am sure about it but you cannot get seats like cse, civil, mechanical engineering etc.otherwise i am sure you will get nit regards sahil thanks and...

SAHIL one month ago

will i get ece? if so would you please mention the where i’d get a seat.i am in an urgent need of it.because i’m not able to decide whether to join in nit or take up a core group in amrita...

meghana one month ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar 3 years ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON...

No you can go for JEE MAINS as you will have better options to choose from in the end.MH CET will only get you best colleges in Maharastra but MAIN will make your footsrong in INdia
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

If you are a home-bird or the one who loves to be in home-state only then only you need to go for MH CET and on the other hand JEE mains will open various avenues for you if you score well, ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off