• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

cut off in iitjee 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yocan check the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-cutoffs.html for any query....

Please appove the answer if you like it.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 22 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 24 days ago
FOR GETTING GOOD UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE IN IIT ENGINEERING WHAT MATTERS THE MOST,OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH STD OR JUST MARKS OF PCM.

hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...

SAHIL 10 days ago

@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt

@ bhanu Yes , you are right , if u have studied MBBS from some abroad country then for working as a govt doctor , u have to get PG in india only , and for that u have to write PG entrance...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you

Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u will be in and around 4550...

sudheer 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details