FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how many hours should be given to ii-jee prepration

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Hi Abid,

Though it totally depends on your level of understanding, comfort with the topics/ subjects, but still, devoting around three to four quality hours per day (without exception), exclusive of your school/coaching studies, would be good.

3 years ago

first of all beleive that less hours of quality study is bettr than more hours of not upto point study....so about 8-9 hours of quality time spent for iitjee preparation is enough for you to achieve great ranks...all the very best for future...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Dear Abid,

Here, I am going to provide you some time management tips that will help you to fulfill your dreams of being selected in IIT:

* Everybody should remember one thing that time never stops and an 
IIT aspirant always learns to utilize your time that you have to the fullest.

* You should also maintain an optimistic attitude and always try to seek out the best in your life. The best way to be an optimist is to enjoy your work whatever you are doing.

* Somebody truely said that failures are the pillars to success. So never stop being sorry for your failures and try to learn from them. You should always find means to being succeed from your failures.

* You should always keep time for important things. You should always keep enough time for important tasks. To achieve this, you can save your time by completing things before time. So you can use this spare time to review your study notes and practice a lot on different and unique problems.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Six hours of qualitative studies per day is more than enough

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 28 days ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 18 days ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 9 months ago
hello sir , i have recently given jee mains n m not able to get cut off marks even then how should i get 300+ marks in bitsat ??

dont get depressed u must starts with ur weak chapters also chapters like metallurgy polymer biomolecule sometimes have very high weightage dont miss english in short u have to be...

ng29 8 days ago

IN bitsat speed and accuracy both are required refer Crack bitsat 2015 by arihant its awesome book and vewry helpful approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago

complete name for bitsat book is A Complete Success Package for Online BITSAT 2015 (With CD) approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago
iit bombay mech vs iit kgp 5 yr dd cse ? i want to pursue higher studies abroad.my jee rank is 419 in cml.

Hi Asket, Both IITs would provide you awesome opportunity to study in abroad like Stanford, MIT, Columbia etc. You need to decide your interest among the two streams. If you do not have any...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

that means you r interested in engineering. so first choose a branch. look at the curriculum and learn what each industry enables you to do. you cant switch between these 2 branches when you...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
Does studying make you rich? Will I earn much money if I study hard compared to those who don't study hard? I'm just curious

yeah! of course! Right now U can earn from askiitians too by answerng qstns. hehehe! lol true!

vikas yadav 18 days ago

yeah! of course! Right now U can earn from askiitians too by answerng qstns. hehehe! lol true!

vikas yadav 18 days ago

vikas yadav 18 days ago
View all Questions »