• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

how many hours should be given to ii-jee prepration

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Hi Abid,

Though it totally depends on your level of understanding, comfort with the topics/ subjects, but still, devoting around three to four quality hours per day (without exception), exclusive of your school/coaching studies, would be good.

5 years ago

first of all beleive that less hours of quality study is bettr than more hours of not upto point study....so about 8-9 hours of quality time spent for iitjee preparation is enough for you to achieve great ranks...all the very best for future...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

Dear Abid,

Here, I am going to provide you some time management tips that will help you to fulfill your dreams of being selected in IIT:

* Everybody should remember one thing that time never stops and an 
IIT aspirant always learns to utilize your time that you have to the fullest.

* You should also maintain an optimistic attitude and always try to seek out the best in your life. The best way to be an optimist is to enjoy your work whatever you are doing.

* Somebody truely said that failures are the pillars to success. So never stop being sorry for your failures and try to learn from them. You should always find means to being succeed from your failures.

* You should always keep time for important things. You should always keep enough time for important tasks. To achieve this, you can save your time by completing things before time. So you can use this spare time to review your study notes and practice a lot on different and unique problems.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Six hours of qualitative studies per day is more than enough

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
tell me about AIPTM ????????????????????????????????????????????/

The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago

AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the first week of May 2016 for admissions into MBBS and BDS seats...

T.kumar 4 months ago

HI Chethan, The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
what is tangential acceleration

the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...

Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary 8 months ago

The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
Dear Sir/Madam what are concepts in JEE MAINS we can expect a question every year in all subjects

simple + conceptual

Gman Namg one year ago

Conceptual

Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series