FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how many hours should be given to ii-jee prepration

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Hi Abid,

Though it totally depends on your level of understanding, comfort with the topics/ subjects, but still, devoting around three to four quality hours per day (without exception), exclusive of your school/coaching studies, would be good.

4 years ago

first of all beleive that less hours of quality study is bettr than more hours of not upto point study....so about 8-9 hours of quality time spent for iitjee preparation is enough for you to achieve great ranks...all the very best for future...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Dear Abid,

Here, I am going to provide you some time management tips that will help you to fulfill your dreams of being selected in IIT:

* Everybody should remember one thing that time never stops and an 
IIT aspirant always learns to utilize your time that you have to the fullest.

* You should also maintain an optimistic attitude and always try to seek out the best in your life. The best way to be an optimist is to enjoy your work whatever you are doing.

* Somebody truely said that failures are the pillars to success. So never stop being sorry for your failures and try to learn from them. You should always find means to being succeed from your failures.

* You should always keep time for important things. You should always keep enough time for important tasks. To achieve this, you can save your time by completing things before time. So you can use this spare time to review your study notes and practice a lot on different and unique problems.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Six hours of qualitative studies per day is more than enough

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 one month ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
Is VJTI in mumbai better than the NIT’s or BITS Pilani or IIIT’s or some of the newly established IIT’s?

Hi student, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is a good engineering college But it would be unfair to compare it with NIT’s or NEW IIT’s or IIIT’s When you go to a...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »