There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how many hours should be given to ii-jee prepration

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Hi Abid,

Though it totally depends on your level of understanding, comfort with the topics/ subjects, but still, devoting around three to four quality hours per day (without exception), exclusive of your school/coaching studies, would be good.

4 years ago

first of all beleive that less hours of quality study is bettr than more hours of not upto point about 8-9 hours of quality time spent for iitjee preparation is enough for you to achieve great ranks...all the very best for future...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Dear Abid,

Here, I am going to provide you some time management tips that will help you to fulfill your dreams of being selected in IIT:

* Everybody should remember one thing that time never stops and an 
IIT aspirant always learns to utilize your time that you have to the fullest.

* You should also maintain an optimistic attitude and always try to seek out the best in your life. The best way to be an optimist is to enjoy your work whatever you are doing.

* Somebody truely said that failures are the pillars to success. So never stop being sorry for your failures and try to learn from them. You should always find means to being succeed from your failures.

* You should always keep time for important things. You should always keep enough time for important tasks. To achieve this, you can save your time by completing things before time. So you can use this spare time to review your study notes and practice a lot on different and unique problems.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Six hours of qualitative studies per day is more than enough

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...
ankit raj 3 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
Dear Student, There are many like you who prefers to have recluse exam preparation. To bolster it more by adding surplus and quality materials needed for exams you can try and secure a...
Yash Vardhan 7 days ago
how much min marks are required to get a seat in jamia hamdard mbbs admission
Candidates will be shortlisted for Jamia Hamdard 2015 counselling on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. Admission to the Hamdard Institute for Medical Science and Research (HIMSR) MBBS course...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
sir i had chose to float for first round and now on the allotment letter it is written that i have to report again after the final round so when is the final round ?i was allocated iit...
There is no harm in reporting again, but it is adised that you must immediately visit the official website of Josaa to get the current status, and also keep an eye on the status of...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details