ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   SIR WITH 248 ON THE BOARD AND A FEW MORE MARKS IN CASE THOSE CONTROVERSIAL MATH QUESTIONS ARE DELETED .. HAVE I DONE GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE MY DREAM OF GETTING INTO AN OLD IIT A REALITY ??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

definitely u hav a gud score n u cn get in2 iit.

njoy urself!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 5 days ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 14 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 21 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hi All my brother has joined resonance(kota) after clearing his class 10 th cbse. He is really finding the teaching methodology difficult to understand as they are going very fast without...

First he should get perfect in basics, if he couldnt follow subscribe online teaching courses so that u can follow up with rwsonace, he can follow NCRET books for chemistry and RD sharma or...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

mathematics RD Sharma and arihanth publications As of phsical chemistry ncert books would suffice.

Havishma Haranath 7 days ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
View all Questions »