should i start to prepare for entrance exam in class 9

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

class 9 is the latest time for starting IITJEE preparation

3 years ago

What should I study and from which books should I study!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 21 days ago

thank you

Chammu 18 days ago

thank you

Chammu 18 days ago
sir, despite of 375 marks in bitsat 2014 i am still in the waiting list for cse pilani campus(1s iteration).... do i hav a chance in further lists??

Dear student, You may get through. Keep your fingers crossed. Keep yourself updated with their final lists. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 24 days ago
multiple correct type: if f(x)=x^4+x^3-2x^2-8x then which of the following are correct options :a- f(x)=0 has two real roots, b- f(x)=0has real roots in (-1,2),c- sum of real roots of f(x)=0...

f(x) = x^4 + x^3 – 2x^2 – 8x There is one change of sign in f(x), ie, +x^3 & -2x^2 – so we can have atmost 1 positive real root f(-x) = x^4 - x^3 – 2x^2 + 8x There are two one change of sign...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 2 days ago
View all Questions »