• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
sir meri 19129 rank aai hai to mujhe kya mil sakta hai or mere pass kya choice hai

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes

raj 12 days ago

there are not many option available … STILL YOU CAN GO FOR NSIT DELHI AND VARIOUS OTHER NITs WISH U ALL THE LUCK

shikhar panwar 12 days ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 6 years ago
I got 316 marks in bitsat 2016 what branches can I expect in BITs hyderabad

The image shows the cutt-offs for 2015. You can get almost all branches except B.E. (Hons)Computer Sciences and Electonics and Communication.
  img
Ankit one month ago

You have very high chances to get admission in CSE/ECE – whichever you like, else there are certain other equally good institutions too which offer a better infrastructure, best ever...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar

UIET Chandigarh
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off