if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 25 days ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 25 days ago
i hve got AIR 2lakh n state rnk 9000.... category OBC rnk AIR 77689 and state rnk 2698... in jee main i am from karnataka vil i get any NITs especially In NIT suratkal in karnataka om...

Yeah, Mostly you will get NIT suratkal as per your home state rank. The closing ranks for OBC category in home state quota is more than 10,000, since your rank is better than this ,you will...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
My kid's rank is 3150 in IIT and 325 in BITS. Is there a chance of getting into the old IITs in the 3rd round atleast into Mechanical

Hello Sir, Sorry to say that he will not be able to get mechanical in any old IITs except BHU. But he can get pretty good branches in any of the BITs campus. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

What about courses like ech with MTech in COmputer Intergrated MFG at IIT Bombay or Mech with MTech specialization of IIT K? Are these 5 year programs and is there scope for admission?

Hema 2 months ago
i need suggestions for the physics subject in jee entrance please contact me as soon as possible

You can take our trial class , you can also ask you doubts on forum , write you queries we will surely help you, give your contact details for further contact..........
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »