• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 3 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 5 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
The equation of the directrix of the parabola y2+4y+4x+2=0 is:

Dear Student, Given equation of parabola can be rewritten as (y+2) 2 = -4(x-0.5). Now compairing which Y 2 = 4aX, a = -1. Therefore, the equation of directric is given by X + a =0 Therfore...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required

Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 months ago
what is scope of GATE exam ?

Dear Student, Scoreing top in GATE exam will give the change to pursue research in one of the top Institutes or you can apply for the PSUs to get the good job. Many PSUs are now prefering...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off