• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.

You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...

Neeti 9 months ago

People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...

Neeti 9 months ago

Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...

perm lata 9 months ago
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FORM OF THE EQUATION OF THE ELLIPSE.SHOW ME RIGHT FROM THE START UP TO THE END ON HOW I WILL DERIVE

See the image
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago

s
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40