if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 3 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 28 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 28 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 28 days ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
sir pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me civil. in dtu or EE in MNNIT .which is best?????

While deciding priority order you have to take care of both branch and college. MNNIT is a better college and EE also good branch than civil. So it better to choose EE in MNNIT rather than...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »