• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 4 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??

You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off