• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 15 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit??pls suggest

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

2016 years ago

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

4 hours ago
Should I choose non attending shcool in +2 for JEE preparations?

@ vansh No , most of the student are doing wrong here only , join a good cbs schools , but u need to make up the mind that u have to spend less time in school prep and more time on jee prep ...

2016 years ago
A person moves 30m north, then 20m east, then 30root 2 m south west. His displacement from the original position is - ?

use north as + and south as -. Make respective vectors following this convention . South west is considered at an angle of 45 0 . This will help you in solving the question
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk one year ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer

After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha one year ago

after a

mohit vashishtha one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details