if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year?

Based on the marks that you have entered, most probably your all india rank will be in the range of 10901 to 13400, yes you will be eligible for counselling. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

based on previous years stats you might not get any of top cources in old iit you will be able to get some outcaste courses like textiles manufacturing etc iff only you belong to obc...

manikondanikhil 2 months ago

Sir, I am getting 42 in Physics, 49 in Chemsitry, 44 in Maths in JEE-Advance 2014. What will be my possible rank? Can I attend counselling? Will I be eligible for IISERs?

Aadarsh Das 2 months ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 2 months ago
Can I do a career in CS field after Btech in mechanical.If not how can i be attached to computer field and technology.please answer as i got NITW Mech and waiting for 4 th round could be...

You can have a career in the field of CS even though you are not enrolled in CS. There are various applications of CS in mechanical engineering , you can focus your energy during your Btech...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »