Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 26 days ago
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from now......is the time enough?????????

am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf tym.......do utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst

alisha 6 days ago

of

alisha 6 days ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 4 months ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata 4 months ago

are u general category or other

ng29 4 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »