if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini yesterday

I dont know.

Ashwini yesterday

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 23 hours ago
what is the difference between enthalpy and latent heat??? are they same??

Enthalpy and latent heat are simply related. The latent heat of va- porization Lv is defined as the difference in enthalpy between a fixed mass of vapor and the same mass of liquid. That is...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Enthalpy and latent heat are simply related. The latent heat of va- porization Lv is defined as the difference in enthalpy between a fixed mass of vapor and the same mass of liquid. That is...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Tell me the ans of chemistry 2000 paper ques no. 7( c)

Please post the questions , it is not easy for us to check the question through references. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
View all Questions »