if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 2 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 2 months ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
sir,when do i get the iit refund which i paid during counselling as i have cancelled the seat.sir,plz anyone there to help me........

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, NITs have a quota for the students belonging to home state. So the students seeking admission in their home state will be preferred. For detailed information on this refer the JEE MAINS...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch in NIT Calicut?

Harikrishnan M B 5 months ago
xfgjcghjm

Dear student Please clear your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago
View all Questions »