if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
Hey I'm in a girl in class 10th now! Studying in Delhi Public School Bhilai.. a prestigious school...and a CBSE board....my dream is to do Mechanical Engg frm IIT Delhi..I wanted to ask that...

Since your question is very long , you should focus for now on you board specially on maths and science subject, for more queries email me at 786shermohammmadgmail.com , will help you surely...
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img

img
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 17 days ago
View all Questions »