FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 3 months ago
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
my air in mains is 125000 can i get bit patna im from bihar??

Since you havent mentioned your category then it is insufficient to answer this question..But these are some opening and closing ranks for BIT Patna in 2013: civil: GEN 26107 27854 SC 112834...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
View all Questions »