if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 12 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 12 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago
how to solve arithmetico geometric progression

Suppose a1, a2, a3......is an A.P. and b1, b2, b3..... is a G.P. Then the Progression a1b1, a2b2, ....... is said to be an arithmetico-geometric progression (A.G.P). Hence an...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »