if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book of the pcm for the preparation of iit advance

I would like to give you the link of corresponding books, that would be hlpfull for IIT-JEE MAIN and Advanced...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
sir what was the cut off rank(last admission rank) in MNIT jaipur for electrical engeneering under state qouta..GEN category?

6573 was the closing rank of Electical Engineering branch for GEN category in MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

This is the list of top Civil Engineering Colleges in India. 1Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) 2Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) 3Indian Institute of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »