if R = 2u^2sin B(A+B) / gcos^2 A then for what value of B, r is maximum

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please define the remaining variables in the question/ expression.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
if a+b+c+d=0 then(a+d)^2+(b+d)^2+(c+d)^2 is equal to

Opening the bracket terms and seperating the square terms and terms with d would give a^2+b^2+c^2+3d^2+2d(a+b+c) But, a+b+c= -d So, a^2+b^2+c^2+3d^2+2d(-d) and solve ahead to get the...
  img
Ravi one month ago
which are the most scoring topics in jee main and which topics consume less time

see nowdays according to me physics and chemistry are most scoring andmaths is toughest among both.In chem and physics first master the easy topics and then go foe hard one

xyz one year ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
how to prepare short time & achive success

Spend 10-12 hours of practice if you have short time. After your practice review your answers as well and work on the weaker link to succeed. askIITian faculty
  img
Girish Kadam 8 months ago
View all Questions »