ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if P=sintsin(t+pi/3) then find average value ofP over the interval t=0 to t=2pi.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

sintsin(t+pi/3)= (1/2)(cos(pi/3)-cos(2t+pi/3)), period of cos(2t+pi/3) is pi, therefore average value of cos(2t+pi/3)=zero,

thus average value of p=(1/2)cos(pi/3)=1/4

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit one month ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON one month ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 5 months ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
Sir, I secured 374 marks in BITSAT but just 200/360 in advance paper. I did some research on what i cn get with this. Being a girl, branches like civil or chemical are already discarded by...

Hello See if you join CS in BITs you will have nice placements most probably. But if you join IIT bombay with aerospace engineering you're gonna learn a lot of stuffs other that just the...
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago

depends upon your interest in those subjects. have you had a look at the curriculum for each course? many girls like chemistry and physics and do research in those fields like my mother. so...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago

Amy ,I am also seeking some good advise.. My son has scored 197 in Advance.. expecting between 1800 to 2300.. I am also thinking of Aerospace or Mathematics .. Do IITs give B.tech degree in...

anil 8 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »