DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

if P=sintsin(t+pi/3) then find average value ofP over the interval t=0 to t=2pi.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sintsin(t+pi/3)= (1/2)(cos(pi/3)-cos(2t+pi/3)), period of cos(2t+pi/3) is pi, therefore average value of cos(2t+pi/3)=zero,

thus average value of p=(1/2)cos(pi/3)=1/4

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash one month ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
electronics at pec or it at igdtu ? which is bttr …......can u plz tell hw is igdtu .. its placement etc.....

It will be better if you compare their placements records from there websites. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Both are equally good, so, My suggestion is to visit the official weblinks of both the instiotutions and check out details regarding fee structure, student intake, placement data and pauy...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details