Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

if P=sintsin(t+pi/3) then find average value ofP over the interval t=0 to t=2pi.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sintsin(t+pi/3)= (1/2)(cos(pi/3)-cos(2t+pi/3)), period of cos(2t+pi/3) is pi, therefore average value of cos(2t+pi/3)=zero,

thus average value of p=(1/2)cos(pi/3)=1/4

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 2 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 2 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 2 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari 2 months ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
i want to know my marks advanced exam 2015, my number B621209714.
You can check it by usingaskiitians rank predictor available on our site
Avinash 3 months ago
Pls provide me your date of birth details also...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Go to jee advance website , there under announcement an option is “MARKS FOR ANSWER RELEASED”, open it and calculate your marks by adding up the marks given in all questions.
Himalaya Pramanick 3 months ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??
You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
i got 67 marks or some around 70
akon rocker 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details