if P=sintsin(t+pi/3) then find average value ofP over the interval t=0 to t=2pi.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

sintsin(t+pi/3)= (1/2)(cos(pi/3)-cos(2t+pi/3)), period of cos(2t+pi/3) is pi, therefore average value of cos(2t+pi/3)=zero,

thus average value of p=(1/2)cos(pi/3)=1/4

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi one month ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
What is the scope of IT in future?? Should IT in good college(NIT or IIIT) be preffered to CSE in not so gud NIT..?? My category rank is 15429 in JEE mains. I am general category girl...

Hi, CS is slightly better than IT. So you should prefer IT in good college as compared to CSE in not so good colleges. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 4 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 4 months ago
View all Questions »