Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

if P=sintsin(t+pi/3) then find average value ofP over the interval t=0 to t=2pi.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sintsin(t+pi/3)= (1/2)(cos(pi/3)-cos(2t+pi/3)), period of cos(2t+pi/3) is pi, therefore average value of cos(2t+pi/3)=zero,

thus average value of p=(1/2)cos(pi/3)=1/4

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 2 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 2 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago

They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.

Adarsh 8 months ago
is ece in iiit jabalpur?also can i know the rank of iiit jabalpur among the engineering colleges ?please answer

Dear Student, Yes ECE is offered in IIITJ. IIIT Jabalpur is one of the top ranked colleged amongs the NITs and IIITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

IIIT is one of the reputed institutions of the country and ECE is being offered there for past many years, if you are lucky enough to be there then without any second opinion you may go for ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch one month ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR one month ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off