Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

5 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 8 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 7 days ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra 9 months ago
Is iitb good for stem cell engineering and also for ecell

Are you looking for graduation or Planning to join as PHD ?
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello anushka sharma, yes it is good....

raj kumar one month ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off