DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

4 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 2 days ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 6 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 6 years ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...

Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago
sir what is spot round is it will happen in 2015 counselling

Spot round is last round of filling up the vacant seats in the institute. Yes It will happen. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

After all the rounds of counselling when the seats are allotted to the most deserving candidates, if there are some vacant seats in the institutions, then the spot round is conducted and...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
View all Questions »