There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

5 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...
Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?
Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?
1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.
Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts