Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

5 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
please arrange The NITs in North india and central india according to the ECE,EE AND EEE BRANCHES RESPECTIVELY pleas reply soon!

MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY ALLAHABAD NIT ROURKELA MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL MALAVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JAIPUR NIT KURUKSHETRA...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

sir NIT DELHI?

Revti Raman 11 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

iitb,

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40