ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 11 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 10 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 27 days ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 17 days ago
What is the meaning of “chemical formulae” in general topics in JEE Advanced syllabus ? which page number and under what heading is it in the textbook ?

This includes all the chemical formulaes of organic chemistry , and inorganic chemistry
  img
Suraj Prasad 25 days ago

chemical formulae are way of representng chemicals in short form.

shubham sharda 4 days ago
i am confused for taking admission to mnit jaipur electrical engineering or DTU,delhi ( at 3 rd round i have got environment engineering in DTU) I have got 13800 rank in jee main 2014 and i...

The branch which you are getting at MNIT Jaipur is very appealing. It’s a branch with ample academics oppurtunities and placements. But you can wait for the last round of counselling...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
What is good rank for bits at?

bitssat is very tricky and quite easy exam it also includes english to get good stream in bits pilani that is best among all bits u have to score about 340-350 in bitsat...

ng29 3 days ago

>330 marks are good for bits pilani . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 5 days ago

u have to score >340 to get bits pilani approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 4 days ago
View all Questions »