Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

4 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?
In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?
Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details