Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 26 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 2 months ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay

Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 5 years ago

up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Please advise – what should I prefer: 5 yr B Arch at IT Kharagpur or Civil at BITS Pilani or CS at IIITD / DTU?

I don't know that but tell me what is your score in jee main paper 2

milind 5 months ago
View all Questions »