DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

4 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...

Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...

The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
is cse at iit bhu better or iit guwahati

IIT G
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

IIT GUWAHATI for sure

subham 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question