Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 8 days ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???

Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
i am getting 50% marks in fiitjee aits consistently:predicted iit rank?

If you are getting so marks then it need a sort of improvement.you AIR in jee advanced will be around 2500-300.continue ALL THE BEST

Madhukar Thalore 9 months ago

dear your rank in test series give u idea about final day & show that how u capabel but it not decide ur rank for final exam

chirag saliya 9 months ago

Shrey 9 months ago
View all Questions »