Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

If you can try branch change in IIT Bombay go for it , otherwise the pilani campus cse is a very good option , it will have better future scope than your previous option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 3 months ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 8 months ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 7 months ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 7 months ago
Hello Sir, I am a bit confused with something. I hope you will help me out. I know that it’s important to be in top 20 percentile to appear for IIT Adv. But is it also important to get...

No, it is not necessary to be in top 20 percentile for NITs. If you score very good marks, you will definitely get NIT of your choice. But, for admission in IITs, you must be in top 20...

Vidushi 2 months ago

Thank you

Siddharth Singh 2 months ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »