Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Hello Sir, What are the most scoring topics in IIT JEE for Chemistry. Please help me! Anita gupta

aldehydes/ketones and carboxylic acids/phenols/alcohols/p-block and d-block/f-block elements.

king 8 months ago
hi plz list the world's 10 most powerful brands?

10-year-old Google is the world's most powerful brand,followed by General Electric and Microsoft. The survey based on their financial strength and consumer sentiment : 1. Google Google, with...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir r u thinking about making askiitians android app if yes then please tell me when i can download it please give me some response please make it soon i am eagerly waiting for it

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »