Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
which book is better? 1.arihant algebra 2.tmh algebra

No doubt Arihant algebra but try Hall and Knight series also.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Both books are better.you can go for any one of them .
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
what to study for gat in scra.

previous year papers and specially concentrate on english . maths and chemistry are quite easy of jee main level

ng29 18 days ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
View all Questions »