Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 3 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
Respected sir, Now we have only 9 days more to prepare for Jee-mains so, please sir guide me which topics i should cover to get good marks. Thanks

Dont rely on important topics. Just buy arihant 10 year aieee question bank and practice all questions from that. Also I would tell you not to pay most attention at mole concept. Pay...

Shrey 7 months ago
Hi my son has got state rank 8041 and general category rank 42950. will he be able to get a seat in other than home state nits?

Hi, There are very less chances of you getting a NIT seat. For a better estimation refer last years opening and cloasding rank ! You can also visit askIITaisn college and branch predictor...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
in a dipole total charge is zero then how field exist5 2 page 54 periodictable q33 of bansal

Although the total charge on dipole is zero. but the net field do not get cancel out . you can check it by drawing vectors. ….….….…...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »