Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

3 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
sir, does iist takes admission on mains or advanced basis?? on iist site last year cut off rank is given for mains AIR and on adv site institutes taking admission on basis of adv, iist is...

IIST B.Tech Admission 2014 Counselling will be based on jee main Candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Admission Rank List, are required to register for ISAT 2014 Counselling....
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Sir/Ma’am.... How is chemical at kgp? in terms of difficulty level, scoring and placements? I find maths and physics interesting (and physical chemistry) do you think I might not gain...

chemical at kgp is good , in terms of difficulty level not very difficult, scoring is eay and placements are good, this will also include lots of maths and chemistry.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
what is the min percentile to qualify in iit-jee mains

IIt aspirants who have scored 78.5percentage are eligible

k.lakshmi manasa 3 months ago

Hi, You have to be in top 20 percentile in your board exam to qualify for JEE MAINS.

Sonal Singh 3 months ago

Percentile 78.5 or percentage?

needhelp 3 months ago
View all Questions »