ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Expected   marks in JEE 2011 is 123 I belongs to SC category Can I get seat in chennai iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes you may expect a seat.

FOr more info check this site

http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/cutoff/

4 years ago

most probably no because 123 is very low score...keep in mind that the no of sc students are higher than that of FC students

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 6 days ago
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 2 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 6 days ago
how preperation for iit jee advanced is different from cbse 10+2

Basic concepts and syllabus are same for both and for problems the solving techniques are different. For speed and time maintainance the easiest and logical approach is very important.As the...
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

You can look for Arihant series, you may understand the concepts since they are simpler in language but not to leave HC verma at all. Workout the problems from HC verma, Das gupta and if you...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

thanking you for reply, actually my problem is i can’t understand H.C VERMA theory and without understanding any theory i’m unable to solve a conceptual question, Formula based question i...

AJAY GUPTA 7 days ago
my jee main 2015 score is 67 and expecting 85% in board exam(CBSE). category sc askiitians jee main rank predictor is giving a AIR 57886. how much dis rank is going to change dis year?

There may be 5% in the rank... You must be serious for JEE-ADVANCED, if you are geeting good rank in JEE ADV, there are many colleges that prefers JEE ADV ranking.. Prepare hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

As already discussed, only a subsequent change of 5 % up or down, means 52000 – 62000. Although the question paper of jee main this year was quiet easy comparitively, so we can assume...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Try well in advance so that it helps you mean while see other universities for admissions 1 BITS, Pilani 2 BIT Mesra, Ranchi 3 PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore 4 Lovely Professsional...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago
My cbse board pcm aggregate is 93.3%. JEE Mains score – 58.(gen) ipu rank- 13000. uptu (gngl rank)- 1929. Which best college can i get for CS or IT? Should i consider drop of an year?...

Class 12 th marks are very good. Very rare chance into IPU based Gov Colleges. You should try UPTU based Govt and good Pvt Colleges. JSS AKGEC GALGOTIA KIET ABES.....their CS and EC or IT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Your board percentage is good,you can take admission in top privite universities and they provide you good scholarships and guide you in achieving job in top MNC’s. ther universities are...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago

Board score is quite good, but your JEE score is not quite promising...you can try in your hometown colleges or at some other renowned institutions...Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida Lovely...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »