Answers : (1)

last time it was around 90.

this time it may rise.

check this site

http://123iitjee.com/course/view.php?id=13

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 3 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
I am a stateboard student of tn ..,I am writing bitsat 2016...suggest me a good book for prep of 1 and half month

Yes, these are good books. Study daily 8-10 hours.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You need to shape your mind towards competitive exams now. For this you should practice the previous years problems first so as to understand the pattern very clearly. Be confindent. and...
  img

Dear Student, Please refer to the below link to get the complete detail of BITSAT. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/ Thanks.
  img
GOOD MORNING SIR , I M ABHIJEET MY JEE RANK IS 195175.. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW CAN I GET ANY NIT ? MY 12TH PERCENTAGE IS 82.64

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

My advice is to visit the official weblinks of Jeemains as well as Josaa and get to know your actual status over there whether you are able to make it there or not, if not then try visiting ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30