4 years ago

Answers : (1)

last time it was around 90.

this time it may rise.

check this site

http://123iitjee.com/course/view.php?id=13

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 18 days ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 15 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash one month ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?

Just keep an eye on counselling rounds and the outcomes, may be possible you are given an upper option provided there is availability,........on the other hand if ever you didn’t feel...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

they will slide you to a upper branch if available , u must just report at d reporting center

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 2 months ago
I HAVE A GENERAL A.I.R RANK OF 14205 IN JEE ADVANCED DO I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING DUAL 5 YEARS COURSE OF MINING OR METALLURGICAL FROM ISM OR BHU IN SPOT COUNSELLING ?

Very difficult for you.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

very very low chances , maybe straight no anyhow try in NITs all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details