4 years ago

Answers : (1)

last time it was around 90.

this time it may rise.

check this site

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada one month ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada one month ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level
A lot has changed since then. It's not even called IIT JEE anymore! And, honestly, I haven't been keeping track so I believe you will understand that I am not in a position to discuss the...
newwaysys 2 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills, prepARE WELL AND BEAR IN MIND THESE TIPS – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?
Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra.. chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details