Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir, I have 3 options... 1. BITS Pilani MSc. Maths then after studying well after an year i can get CS.In all I have to spend an year extra at BITS 2.I may get CS at NSIT.My JEE MAINS RANK...

First of all if you consider the BITS reputation then you can go for M.Sc maths there but this is a very risky process. Not only you have to study 1 year extra but also there is no surity...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »