Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
I have selected 3 break patterns during studying. First is a break of 5 minutes after every 30mins. Second is a break of 10mins.after every 50mins. Third is a break of 15mins.after every 1...

I Think the third one is better because it takes time to gain concentration, so 1 hour study is good rather than a short time of 30 minutes. You should try 1 hour with 15 minutes break. :)...
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

I think a break of 15 mins after an hour will suit you the best besides you can listen to music when you get frustrated when you could not solve a particular question

Arpit Kumar 3 months ago
Gypsum is added to cement clinker to A. Increase the tensile strength of the cement B. Bind the participles of calcium silicate C. Decrease the rate of setting of cement D. Facilitate the...

answer is c. gypsum is added to decrease the rate of setting of cement or what we call to prevent the "flash setting of cement".The reaction of tricalcium silicate with cement is very fast...

sthita nayak 11 months ago

option "A" increase the tensile strength of the cement

prince parihar 11 months ago

C. Decrease the rate of setting of cement

Keerthi Raj 11 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 4 days ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 4 days ago
View all Questions »