Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 16 days ago
How to prepare for jee Advance 2015?

Since the JEE main is being conducted by the CBSE, the same body that was conducting the AIEEE earlier, it is expected that the similar pattern shall continue in JEE Main as well. In AIEEE,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago
if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago
My AIR is 60000 and I live in delhi can by any chance I can get NIT delhi. My state rank is 3000.

If you are of General category, I’m sorry as it may not be possible. But if you’re OBC,SC/ST you’ve a good chance. I’m saying this after looking at 2013’s closing rank in Spot allotment. But...

Harikrishnan M B 9 months ago
Whether there will be any benefit if i study good organic and inorganic books now in last 1.25 month as i have thoroughly read ncert books and my class notes?

inorganic chemistry had high weightage in jee adv so u must read JD LEE very effectively by making short notes for questions of inorg refer op tandon do himanshu pandey for organic questions...

ng29 10 days ago

for inorg JD LEE os best for organin refer SN SANYAL for mechanisms then do Himanshu pandey for questions approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago

Read the imp chapters in both of them . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 12 days ago
View all Questions »