Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . Is reciprocating motion same as linear motion .

Reciprocating motion, also called reciprocation, is a repetitive up-and-down or back-and-forth linear motion. This is the definition. Hence, reciprocating motion is a type of linear motion....
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 8 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 8 months ago
While filling choices, I saw 4 yr btech MnC in IIT D. I guess this this is new and from this year only. So should I opt for 4 yr MnC or 5 yr MnC ? What is average pay package I can expect...

Both are similar and similar pay packages, generaaly students prefer 4 year programmes, average package is around 10lakhs. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

is it a really tough branch ? tougher than core branches like cse, mechanical, electrical or civil ??

Kunal 11 months ago
Will heat be given much priority in physics for mains?

Basically,from the chapter heat, there may be 2 or 3 questions in jee main, and these may be from conduction, convection and radiation. Go through the concept of radiation, it is bit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Varies year to year but definately one to two questions will be there for sure thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »