Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma yesterday
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma yesterday
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

2015 years ago
is it beneficial to give state board exam in class 11 and 12 rather than cbse board as it is easy to score a good percentile in state board?

Actually it depends upon state also. Are you more focussed about the entarance exam?
  img
Piyush 4 days ago

all are same , since only percentile matters for JEE and CBSE is better option coz it is a standard board and will also help for enterance exams

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
please explain carbon dating method of fossils?

Radiocarbon datingis a method of determining the age of an object by using the properties ofradiocarbon( 14 C), a radioactiveisotopeof carbon. The method was invented byWillard Libbyin the...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »