Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 6 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 10 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 4 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 4 months ago
Sir, if I give the CBSE Board improvement exam, and score less marks than before, will they still be considered?

After the declaration of result of qualifying examination, the candidatemay update their request to consider the total marks of a mark-sheet having better marks outof the mark-sheet of...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 months ago
is there anyone from kochi.If so suggest some good coaching centres for iit jee.

Hello Student, If you are looking for Coachings for IIT JEE than you should check out askiitians online classroom contact program. Expert faculties from IITs and Experience in this field...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Aakash institute ACE academy Brilliant tutorials Expert tutor Focus Edu Care
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi one year ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA one year ago
View all Questions »