Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 14 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 24 days ago

obc

saumya 22 days ago
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
I am getting 150 in adv gen cat. Are all doors of iit’s closed for me?

Not exactly.. you would get a branch that you wouldnt want to take.. students generally prefer cse mech ee in other colleges than these branches in IIT as you have to deal with your branch...
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago

Also please consider the fact that thia year’s ppr was very diffficult(as per institutes).

gunjan one month ago

Chances of upgrade as answered in above questions?

gunjan one month ago
multiple correct type: if f(x)=x^4+x^3-2x^2-8x then which of the following are correct options :a- f(x)=0 has two real roots, b- f(x)=0has real roots in (-1,2),c- sum of real roots of f(x)=0...

f(x) = x^4 + x^3 – 2x^2 – 8x There is one change of sign in f(x), ie, +x^3 & -2x^2 – so we can have atmost 1 positive real root f(-x) = x^4 - x^3 – 2x^2 + 8x There are two one change of sign...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 2 days ago
View all Questions »