Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 17 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 17 days ago
Is there any chiral atom in 1,3-dimethyl cyclohexane?

Dear student please see the image given below and try o understand it. There would be two chiral centres and for the carbons C1 and C3 all the four groups are different. If you would have...
  img
Naveen Kumar 16 days ago

i understood that thanks a lot sir!!!!!

vineet chatterjee 16 days ago
Please help with the question: A variable straight line throigh the poin of intersection of the lines x/a +y/b=1 and x/b + y/a =1 meets the coordinate axes at A and B . Show that the locus...

Hi, Equation of family of lines passing through intersection of these two lines is given by: (x/a + y/b -1) + q (x/b + y/a -1) = 0 (1/a + q/b)x + (1/b + q/a)y -(1+q) = 0 Find the coordinates...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 24 days ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam 5 months ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago
View all Questions »