last time it was around 90.

this time it may rise.

check this site

http://123iitjee.com/course/view.php?id=13

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
sir i am unable to post answers to the questions asked by others......as i know the answer,,,,when i go to post it,,,,it does not happen,,, after clicking on `answer` button also myanswer is...

HI NITESH FIRST OF ALL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION CLICK ON ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THEN A BOX LIKE THIS APPEAR TYPE YOUR ANSWER IN THIS BOX AND THEN CLICK ON ANSWER. FINALLY YOUR ANSWER WILL BE...

SAHIL yesterday
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 2 years ago
I am in class 11 and i am little bir confused in choosing my optional subject . I am preparing for iit 2018 i just want to know whether c++ , pe , Sanskrit which one is better for : 1 better...

@ anushka i will recommened you to go with computer science , and if you are talking abt prep[aration then just give 1 hour per day to it . that will be sufficient , i got 98 in computer...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, draft a schedule dividing hours for PCM separately, consult NCERT boks, join some renowned coaching center, download sample papers and previous years papers with key and go...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi anushka i think pe { PHYSICAL EDUCATION} IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU CAN WRITE THIS EXAM ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY STUDY AND CAN SCORE GOOD MARKS ALSO. NEED VERY LESS TIME FOR ITS PREPERATION...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20