ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

4 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

4 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

4 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 23 days ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 23 days ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago

Alpana Singhal 5 years ago
if il write improvement for cbse board in the next year i.e. in 2016...will i be aligible for jee advance ..and will i have any chance to get into an iit..??

Actually no, IIT JEE ask for clas 10 th certificate that proves the continuity in the education......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yes offcourse u r eligible for iit next year as min criteria for iit is 75% i dont rcommend u to not to drop one year as it is very valuable and crucial time also luck plays a very important...

ng29 one month ago

saurabh kumar.. cn u pleas xplain in detail ..please..

aditya pandey one month ago
I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 24 days ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 24 days ago

Do in what sense and to which board u belong?

Mantavya 25 days ago
View all Questions »