ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

3 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

3 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

3 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 7 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 7 months ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 7 days ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 8 days ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

Please

RON 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
I cleared JEE main in 2014 and got admission in B.E.I.T. but somehow detained in 1 st semister. Can I take the admission again in other college based on same JEE2014 results or will I have...

JEE 2014 result is valid for one year only If you want to take admission this year you will have to give JEE 2015 once again. PVt colleges might offer admission on basis of JEE 2014 but this...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
View all Questions »