Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

5 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

5 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

5 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir I gave 12th in march 2015 and gave IIT jee mains xam bt I didn`t score gud in IIT jee so I repeated this year and gave the jee xam again.. Bt I don`t think that this year also m...

Dear Student, Even by repeating your 12 th , you will not be eligible for advance. So my advice is to take the college this year itself. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

hello, you studing again in this 12 th you are not elligible for jee advance.in sometimes elligible but your problem was very clear and purfect and you garently have certificates about that.

raj kumar 24 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
Which books should I buy for aipmt

Check the link for the preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
should i give it after completing 11 or after completing 12?

Dear Student, It is requested to reply on the same thread if you have already asked the question and is related to it. And if you are writing a new question then please write it completely....
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

you can give it while in class 11 or class 12 you can even write it after u complete class 12 ans is persuing some basic course in science

Archita 8 months ago
which is better either bit mesra or nits like agartala,sikkim,,srinagar, manipur,assam,,arunachal pradesh ???

I personally know about the BIT Mesra. The placements are very good there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I would suggest that you must plan a virtual tour of official websites of all the aforementioned institutions and get to know the detailed informaion about relevant issues like – admission...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off