Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

5 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

5 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

5 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 7 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad one year ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off