DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

4 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

4 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

4 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...

What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.

Animesh Das one month ago
which college i will get after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced .i belong to general category from uttarakhand

You may get a good institution as per the score mentioned by you, but you need to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out your standing there.....you will also get to know which...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
what are the top colleges in computerscience in india

Iiit Hyderabad cs is comparable to thise of iits with highest placement of 90 lpa

pranav one month ago

sum of top colleges in CS engenering in INDIA i had listed below

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

There is a long list for it, may it be the IITs or NITs and also the following ones may be considered – Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,..........................Dharamsinh Desai Uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details