ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

4 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

4 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

4 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Can I get CS branch in any of the NITs?

Hi Kindly tell your JEE Mains marks and Borad exam results. Based on that we will be able to tell you.
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 days ago

post your mains marks and result

sajid 10 days ago
Hi This is Ravi,I got 3200 obc in iit. Which branch and which iit prefferable...Pl suggest

very low chances but you can get some course in IITs

2015 years ago
View all Questions »