sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

3 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

3 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

3 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
sir plz rate chem eng at iit bhu or ece at nit warangal or mech at nit trichy

1.Chemical Engg at IIT BHU 2.ECE at NIT Warangal 3.Mech at NIT Trichy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
I hav scored 182 in jee mains and 92% expected in cbse boards. I'm general category. Will I get mechanical in nit?? I'm from Tamil Nadu.

I think U will get a decent branch there , also u can get NIT calicut at present the no. 1 NIT of India

Mostafijur Rahaman one month ago

Will I get nit trichy?

kunal 2 months ago

Yes why not.

Mostafijur Rahaman 2 months ago
My organic and inorganic chemistry is little weak so I wanted to know scoring topics for jee main

most of the name reactions like cannizaro, aldol ,wolfkishner reduction etc. including their mechanisms are very important topics .biomolecules ,polymers and chemistry in action ,amines,in...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 5 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »