Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir i have just appeared in 12th boards in 2011 and was not able to get good coaching for maths from 11th so i am not able to do difficult questions of maths i am planning to drop please tell me how can i improve my maths from basic level in 9 months for JEE 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

well parul,

same thing happend with me as well but i joined the crash course and checked the online classes from askiitians 

and now im studying in final year of IIT-D .because of askiitians i had learned a spectrum of intelligence in me.

I think it will work for u as well and that why i am still attached with them....

5 years ago

thanks sir but can you suggest me a good coaching institute in north india i m really confused and i really want to do btech from IITD .sir suggest me some books also for maths please.........

5 years ago

First of all. I recommend that you follow Askiitians regularly as it helps you a lot in your preparation.

And then, you can buy some good books like RD Sharma and AP Dasgupta.

But the bottomline is that you should get over your fear of Maths. I know a lot of people who were having a 'Maths phobia' just like you, but then came out with flying colors. Just think that you can do it, and you definitey can.

5 years ago

I think Kota would a right choice if you really want to be an iitian.

Coaching institutes like Bansal Classes and Vibrant Academy will guide you through the process.

Books

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
My neice secored 3276 rank . Rajasthan state. Which college she can get

Hello Student, You can get it here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL one year ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp one year ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind one year ago
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...

Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off