• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

The coefficient of t24 in (1+t²)12(1+t12)(1+24) is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

gud question hemant ....

please check the solution of it 

Multiplying the last two expressions we have to find coefficient of t24in (1+t²)12(1+t12+24

t24 term will come as a sum of three terms in the expanded expression

1st term is t24 term in 1st expression multiplied by 1 in the second expression.
2nd term is t12 term in 1st expression multiplied by t12 term in the second expression.
3rd term is 1 in the first expression multiplied by t24 term in the second expression.

Coefficients of 1 and 3 terms are 1 and 1.

Coefficient of 2 term = coefficient t12 term in 1 st expression which is (1+t²)12

7th term or 6+1th term in the expansion will have t12 term

Hence coefficient of 7th term = 12C6

Therefore coefficient of t24 term will be

12C6 + 2 ...Answer...

i think we are at solutions....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
Pl give me list of most scoring topics for jee mains for all the three subjects

Dear Student, Please see the analysis of previous year papers of JEE and get the idea detailed idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

Hey axz, no chapters are important for jee, placing a chapter below other is not good becoz just like we look at the analysis and predict ,,the paper setters also see the analysis and put...

Himanshu 27 days ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 6 months ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka

SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve

vb 7 months ago

go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank

vb 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details