Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

The coefficient of t24 in (1+t²)12(1+t12)(1+24) is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

gud question hemant ....

please check the solution of it 

Multiplying the last two expressions we have to find coefficient of t24in (1+t²)12(1+t12+24

t24 term will come as a sum of three terms in the expanded expression

1st term is t24 term in 1st expression multiplied by 1 in the second expression.
2nd term is t12 term in 1st expression multiplied by t12 term in the second expression.
3rd term is 1 in the first expression multiplied by t24 term in the second expression.

Coefficients of 1 and 3 terms are 1 and 1.

Coefficient of 2 term = coefficient t12 term in 1 st expression which is (1+t²)12

7th term or 6+1th term in the expansion will have t12 term

Hence coefficient of 7th term = 12C6

Therefore coefficient of t24 term will be

12C6 + 2 ...Answer...

i think we are at solutions....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 18 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
sir my state rank is abt 750... in tamil nadu.. can i get nit trichy under state gota... my air is abt 17k

Hi, There is a possibility trhat you may get a average branch in NIT Tamil Nadu. For a better predicction you can visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
dear sir, please advise rank & college at 207 marks in JEE ADVANCE. Regards

your rank will be around 2000, you may get iit roorkee, guwati like collegs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

Thanks sir

sanjeev 10 months ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia 26 days ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago

Welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago
View all Questions »