• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

The coefficient of t24 in (1+t²)12(1+t12)(1+24) is

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

gud question hemant ....

please check the solution of it 

Multiplying the last two expressions we have to find coefficient of t24in (1+t²)12(1+t12+24

t24 term will come as a sum of three terms in the expanded expression

1st term is t24 term in 1st expression multiplied by 1 in the second expression.
2nd term is t12 term in 1st expression multiplied by t12 term in the second expression.
3rd term is 1 in the first expression multiplied by t24 term in the second expression.

Coefficients of 1 and 3 terms are 1 and 1.

Coefficient of 2 term = coefficient t12 term in 1 st expression which is (1+t²)12

7th term or 6+1th term in the expansion will have t12 term

Hence coefficient of 7th term = 12C6

Therefore coefficient of t24 term will be

12C6 + 2 ...Answer...

i think we are at solutions....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 28 days ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
Sir, As I have finished my doing MCQ of 12 class and I decided do only important lessons MCQ of 11class and I hope to finish it within 15 Feb. But I have doubt should I donew MCQ questions...

If you are preparing for AIPMT, you may test yourself at mock test sites like cybermocktest.com/aipmt/

Brahma 3 months ago
sir, i can not get any nit college in 1 and 2 round,so i can edit my online filling choice in josaa portal.then send me date and time which josaa portal start. which nit i get? jee main-107 ...

Based on your scor you will get an NIT but remember the seat allocation is done by CRL rank not the category rank but still wait for the 3 rd round and spot round and you will get a good...

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

And remember choices you filled in the first round cannot be changed now they are locked.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off