• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

The coefficient of t24 in (1+t²)12(1+t12)(1+24) is

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

gud question hemant ....

please check the solution of it 

Multiplying the last two expressions we have to find coefficient of t24in (1+t²)12(1+t12+24

t24 term will come as a sum of three terms in the expanded expression

1st term is t24 term in 1st expression multiplied by 1 in the second expression.
2nd term is t12 term in 1st expression multiplied by t12 term in the second expression.
3rd term is 1 in the first expression multiplied by t24 term in the second expression.

Coefficients of 1 and 3 terms are 1 and 1.

Coefficient of 2 term = coefficient t12 term in 1 st expression which is (1+t²)12

7th term or 6+1th term in the expansion will have t12 term

Hence coefficient of 7th term = 12C6

Therefore coefficient of t24 term will be

12C6 + 2 ...Answer...

i think we are at solutions....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Should I choose non attending shcool in +2 for JEE preparations?

@ vansh No , most of the student are doing wrong here only , join a good cbs schools , but u need to make up the mind that u have to spend less time in school prep and more time on jee prep ...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago
I am a St candidate and getting 420 marks in aipmt can I get any MBBS colleges in Delhi..(outside delhi)

@ prashant chances seems less for mbbs . but rest assure u will get it in afmc pune , or cmc vellore maybe . but in delhi u can get lower mbbs college , and in MAMC nd vmmc is quite...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
In a population an autosomal recessive disorder is present in 60 individual out of 6000. What is the number of homozygous normal (BB) offsprings in population

The ratio for BB:Bb:bb is 1:2:1.....so number of homozygous (BB) individuals is equal to no. of recessive (bb) individuals . AS BOTH RATIOS ARE EQUAL, NO. OF BB INDIVIDUALS=no. of bb...

SAHIL one month ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off