DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

whatever scores we are expecting, shud we include the 2 clearly wrong questions by the jee a all predictions re out of 480???

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Officially it is not yet being declared about any of the wrong questions found in IIT-JEE 2011 as still no decision from the officilas has been taken as of today so now it all depends which answers the officials finds correct.

Best Of Luck!

4 years ago

If any Q is wrong in the paper than that Q is not considerd for the evolution.. and the marks that Q carry is reduced from the total marks.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy 2 days ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

A lot has changed since then. It's not even called IIT JEE anymore! And, honestly, I haven't been keeping track so I believe you will understand that I am not in a position to discuss the...

newwaysys 9 days ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills, prepARE WELL AND BEAR IN MIND THESE TIPS – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
sir , i have reviced most of the topics for aipmt . i needed to know what should be my approach for studing in the last month for aipmt

For AIPMT, I would suggest you to go through the NCERT text books. AIMPT is based on NCERT syllabus after you clear each and every thing from NCERT the best way to check your progress is...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
i have got 15004in wbjee .will i get any goverment college ..is there any chanceof getting a branch other than textile

Considering all rounds of WBJEE 2015 College Predictons you may get in RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KolkataElectrical Engineering TECHNO INDIA, KolkataInformation Technology ST....
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

Your score seems to be good , i advise you to visit the official website of Jeemain and get to know about the current status of allocation of seats in particular institutions as per the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
View all Questions »