Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

whatever scores we are expecting, shud we include the 2 clearly wrong questions by the jee a all predictions re out of 480???

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Officially it is not yet being declared about any of the wrong questions found in IIT-JEE 2011 as still no decision from the officilas has been taken as of today so now it all depends which answers the officials finds correct.

Best Of Luck!

5 years ago

If any Q is wrong in the paper than that Q is not considerd for the evolution.. and the marks that Q carry is reduced from the total marks.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 6 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 6 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
I want to pursue research either in light or in organic chemistry but at an earlier age in bachelors . What can I do? I have cleared jee mains 2016 by 167 marks.

Dear student You can opt for chemical engineering and during project making you can do the research.Also, you can do research during summer internship during b.tech. You can even go for...
  img
Bhavya 2 days ago

YOU CAN APPLY FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE PROVIDED BY FUNDS FOR YOUR RESEARCH WORK BEST OF LUCK MR. SCIENTIST THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 2 days ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

What is your AIR and category rank if any.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it

This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off