• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Can we start preparing for entrance exam from class 12

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

I often say that 8 months of die hard preparation is enough to crack IIT but obviously you are far behind your classmates .  So you will have to double your efforts. No parties no fooling around No facebook no nothing but studies and you may just be able to crack JEE

Best of luck

5 years ago

Ya its now u shud do it.....Better put more of your concentration rather than on other things.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university sonepat.is it...

hi sri vandya please make a visit on the following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html from here you can know the best available options for you all...

SAHIL one month ago

Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake...

SAHIL one month ago
Which branch option is better, Production at IIT Delhi or Electrical at IIT Roorkee?

Dear Friend, logically thinking a person chooses a branch of an educational degree after wisely analysing the future scope and worth only and as per this concept you must go for Electrical...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

ELECTRICAL AT IIT ROORKEE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN PRODUCTION AT IIT DELHI. NO DOUBT IIT DELHI IS A VERY GOOD COLLEGE BUT DEAR YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD BRANCH AT DELHI CAMPUS. MOREOVER IIT ...

SAHIL one month ago
Sirmi have done 105 ques and 27 ques are wrong in neet2016.pl tell me correctly how much marks I am getting

HI, IN NEET EACH CORRECT ANS IS AWARDED 4 MARKS AND EACH INCORRECT ANS COMES WITH A COST AND THAT IS 1 MARK IS DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL SCORE SECURED. SO YOU HAVE SCORED 105 × 4 = 420...

Beenu Mathew 3 months ago

hi aditi verma , your total marks are equal to 397. best of luck for your future. hope you will get a college of your choice regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off