DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can we start preparing for entrance exam from class 12

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

I often say that 8 months of die hard preparation is enough to crack IIT but obviously you are far behind your classmates .  So you will have to double your efforts. No parties no fooling around No facebook no nothing but studies and you may just be able to crack JEE

Best of luck

4 years ago

Ya its now u shud do it.....Better put more of your concentration rather than on other things.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma yesterday
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 11 days ago
how do i prepare for re aipmt physics??

it is easy subject just go through concepts and then solve qustions as many possible.

Ajay Kotwal 6 days ago
Sir what is joint counselling? How should we give choices? on the day of mock seat allocation will they give one college from iit and nit or only one choice from nit or iit?

BASED ON UR PREFERENCE AND THE AVAILABILITY U R LIABLE TO GET A COLLEGE . IT CAN BE A NIT OR IIT BASED ON AVAILABILITY PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha yesterday
is galgotia university a good one?

Its okey not so good.....Its ranking can be around 250...overall...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Yes it is a good pick...but there are certain other universities in equal competition, you can simply visit the official websites of those, draw a compaarison between qualityy education and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

It’s good in private colleges.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »