• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Can we start preparing for entrance exam from class 12

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

I often say that 8 months of die hard preparation is enough to crack IIT but obviously you are far behind your classmates .  So you will have to double your efforts. No parties no fooling around No facebook no nothing but studies and you may just be able to crack JEE

Best of luck

5 years ago

Ya its now u shud do it.....Better put more of your concentration rather than on other things.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit

I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

I

ABHAY SHUKLA 10 months ago
Respected Sir/Madam, I'm a sincere aspirant of NSEP and IITJEE.I'm of 10 th standard and aim to qualify for InPhO this year itself. Please recommend some books as well as strategies which...

I am just sharing a write up of a topper that will help you, how to prepare for IIT JEE.. Sankalp Gaur from Pune was the JEE Main 2015 Topper scoring 345 marks out of 360 marks. In addition...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

a short write up will help you.. Sankalp Gaur from Pune was the JEE Main 2015 Topper scoring 345 marks out of 360 marks. In addition to securing AIR 1 in JEE Main Sankalp also secured AIR 56...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Dear Student,JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in Physics, Chemistry and Maths – think in terms of actual scenarios and not just solving problems.Self Study is...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
i want gate addmission in MBA ? CAN U HELP ME?

Dear student, We provide Coaching for Engi and Medical entrance exams only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off