ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please tell me what is the cut off marks of SC candidates for IIT-JEE 2011?  and also the expected cut off marks in each subject (PCM)?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manda

it will be around 100 - 140

if it the paper is very tough then it will be near 100 like that.

individual  will be around  30-50 ..always maths paper has been very tough and also physics..chemistry the one u can score more

Thank you

Rathod Shankar

IIT Bombay

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 9 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 2 months ago
PLZZ REPLY TO THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE SIR I am expecting around 180 in paper 1and 89 percent in aicbse. Sir whether I should opt for crash course for 1.5 month OR I should follow my...

PLease give us your contact details. Concerned person will guide you properly
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago

Oh will contact you soon
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago

Ashish Vikhona 11 days ago
hi i am Arveer Singh. Sir,i am in xi class.can you tell me how can i get admission in DTU and what kind of reference books i need.i woul be glad if you mention some of them.

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Sir,i am studying for HS this year from westbengal.. I have dropped a year because i didnt study well in previous year,and my 11 is also uncleared. So now im studying hs in old syllabus..i...

Hi, Hard work is in near future, you must be prepared. You must join a institute who can teach you the syllabus of 11 th and 12 th both. We here at askIITians can provide you one on one...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

my teachers advised me to concentrete only for hs not for jee now..whats ur opinion??

jOHNJM 6 months ago
View all Questions »