Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Please tell me what is the cut off marks of SC candidates for IIT-JEE 2011?  and also the expected cut off marks in each subject (PCM)?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manda

it will be around 100 - 140

if it the paper is very tough then it will be near 100 like that.

individual  will be around  30-50 ..always maths paper has been very tough and also physics..chemistry the one u can score more

Thank you

Rathod Shankar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 9 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I am a bit confused about taking which opptional subject in class 11? I am pretty sure about taking PCM but I am confused if i should take a time devoting opptional subject or not? I am...

Dear Student, Yes you can choose any one of them, In which you fill you will enjoy and you will not have to put the extra effort into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Yes, Definetly you should choose the subject, which is scoreing and doesn’t requires much input from our side. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

I enjoy both of them but shall I take the lighter and scoring subject in order to fully focus on PCM?

Saransh Saxena 3 months ago
PLEASE TELL THAT HOE MANY HOURS AND WHAT SHOULD MY TIME TABLE TO GET SUCCESS IN AIIMS 2016 HOW I IMPROVE MAINLY PHYSICS BY WHICH BOOK I READ THE ALL THREE SUBJECTS BIO , CHE , PHY AND ALSO...

You should study 8 to 9 hours because it's is the time to study harder for physics you should have HCVerma and some NCERT concepts to be cleared out and for bio trueman and chem Balaji

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off