Your can expect rank between 4000-5000

5 years ago

2500- 4000 i guess

5 years ago

~2200

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
how to prepare for g.k part for 2016 aiims exam? please send me preparation tips

Dear student, Read newspaper for current affairs and also read mcqs from some good books... lke names of authors, books, scientists, ministry, countries and capitals, places in world, dates...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

tips read newspaper daily.watch a news show daily sites like sscadda have gk capsules on a particular day before exam read current topics from internet prefer sites like gkdaily,sscadda...

SAHIL 3 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25