5 years ago

2500- 4000 i guess

5 years ago

~2200

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

the length of latus rectum of parabola x=ay^2+by+c is

hi sachin please make a kind visit on the link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/the-length-of-latus-rectum-of-the-parabola-x-ay-2_75075.htm thanks and approve my answer we will love ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 26 days ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...

well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...

Revti Raman one year ago

Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.

Arvinder one year ago

Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.

Arvinder one year ago
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?

Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...

ABDULMUNEEM one year ago

The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000

Adarsh one year ago
sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?

BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...

ADITI SINGH one month ago

Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj