Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 18 days ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 19 days ago
Sir i may get biotechnology in dtu can there are options available so that i can upgrade my branch to cs after first year. Also answer with respect to pec college.

There is a an upgradation of branch technically and now its a deemed university but as per sources of information and according to the reviews of alumni the the branch change option is not...
  img
Avinash one month ago

As per my knowledge ther is no such option in DTU untill and unless u have really good contacts
  img
Avinash one month ago

Yes there are options mr. Avinash please recheck and please tell about pec Chandigarh

pranav one month ago
how much rank is expected for 163 marks in jee advanced

It all depends on one’s score and category, well you may visit the official websites of – Hindu College of Engg, Sonipat Lovely Professional University,Phagwara Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

according to new cutoff you will qualify jee advance

vb 22 days ago

what is your category

grenade 2 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »