Answers : (3)

Your can expect rank between 4000-5000

4 years ago

2500- 4000 i guess

4 years ago

~2200

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 5 years ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
Sir my OBC ctagory rank is 1,90,000 domicile of himachal AIR is 5,30,000 i have registered or counsiling through JOSAA can I get some NIT or any other college also can you please tell me...

Yaa,Its not sure that you will get the NIT,but try for NIT of NORTH EAST SIDE,Like NIT MANIPUR,MEGHALAYA,or even try for Some private good colleges,NIT TAG Doesn’t matter.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details