Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 12 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 12 days ago

first complete both ncert and ncert exemplar in all three subjects then go for physics: hc verma cemistry: jd lee(inorganic) rc muckerjee(physical) resonance study material(organic) Maths;...

-2 hours ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 5 years ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 hours ago
View all Questions »