Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 6 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 6 months ago
Maths short tips and trcks

Hi, There is no tricks of tips as such in mathematics. The more problems you solve the more short methods ull get to solve a question. Do not rely on tricks coz many questions are desigend...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
where can i find complete key and also solutions for jee main 2014 online papers

in resonance only key is available but i want solutions

yaswanth 10 days ago

I am giving you the link below..you will get all the 3 online papers along with the solutions.Please approve my answer if you find it useful.Thanks. Since posting external URL’S is not...

vineet chatterjee 14 days ago

type “aieee previous year question papers“ .. google it and u wud find it out thr .. gud luck

maitreyee jagannath 13 days ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 3 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago
View all Questions »