4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Your can expect rank between 4000-5000

4 years ago

2500- 4000 i guess

4 years ago

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 2 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰. Well โ€ฆ..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 23 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?
Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
Avinash 3 months ago
To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?
yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
5 from each subject?
Samrat one year ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.
Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...
Amit Saxena 6 years ago
hoe the question comes for a class xi student.
Dear students, Questions are asked depending upon their capabilities and level. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions ยป
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer โ€˜nโ€™ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details