Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 29 days ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 2 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 11 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 10 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 9 months ago
why coronary vein doesn’t present?

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Ravi 4 months ago
How much marks I need to score in JEE Advanced-2015 to get Mathematics And Computing (4-Year Btech course) in IIT-D if I belong to OBC-NCL Category

Hi, Look out for the this years opening and cloasing rank. In this way you can estimate the no of marks you need by looking at askiitians rank predictor....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »