Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have 10days left for my competetive test on application of derivatives n indefinite integrals!!! pls suggest me an effective method to study!!!

Practice past 10 years question papers. Cover all the concepts which are involved in the past years. That will cover important areas of your syllabus....
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni one month ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
sir, how is IIITDM-Jabalpur CSE???

IIITDM-CSE is quite good. Infact, its the CSE branch which stands out in terms of placement and quality of education Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »