Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 29 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 29 days ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 7 days ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 6 days ago
when will jee mains 2014 counselling registration start ?

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure - Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Can i get CSE in NITW instead of Mech there if i go for internal sliding or otherwise what is req to get CSE in 2 nd yr of NITW?Please answer

It depends upon the choices which you have filled and also you rank and also on the availability of seats in CS. So thats dicy. If you still didn’t get CS through internal sliding you...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I got 2040 daiict marit rank and 30303 all india rank general category. can i get admission in daiict or nits?? if not then suggest some good colleges fits in this rank criteria. I M from...

For this rank as from previous year records it is not feasible for you to get IICT Gandhinagar and AIR rank is not considered your state rank will matter in the final admissions. You can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »