Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
SIR , what may be the estimated avg salary pkg for a fresher of nit warangal civil engineer?

The salary package is depend on the academics and the other thing to get the good salary is to have descent CGPA .civil engineering is the best branch in the nit warangal and its the best...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
View all Questions »