Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
To. Mr. Sourabh Singh: sir, in one question you answered that “ This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured”.... what does that mean... ?kindly explain...

There are factors on which industry operates which are called as market forces. Placements are affected very much by this as a result of which admission to the branches also varies.in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Q.176 DOB Genetics.

An individual with cd genes crossed with wild type ++ will produce two types of gametes- +c and d+. On crossing +c and d+ we will get the following offsprings- ++, +c, +d and cd. Among these...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 days ago
Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to...

JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough, JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago

No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
View all Questions »