Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
my marks in jee main is 69 and expected cbse board is 80%. and on askiitians website my jee main predicted rank is 14553. what are the chances of my selections in NIT`S , IIIT`S. i belong to...

if according to predictor your rank is 14553 then for open cat you can get civi and industril management in it.first of all there is no chemical engg in nit kurukshetra.you can try bit mesra...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

what are the my chances of getting in to the nit-wrangal (biotechenology) and placements in field of biotechnology salary per annum.

Sachin Bhutani 4 months ago

general category. thanks

Sachin Bhutani 4 months ago
Sir, which one i sud prefer, nit surat eee or bits hyderabad ece/cs

sud prefer, nit surat eee bits hyderabad ece, but bits hydrabad cse is a good option , you can go for cs as cs has better placments than ece. best of luck for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »