Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI one month ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar one month ago
View all Questions »