DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I've just finished my 10th and im going for iit coaching.....so please suggest how to get started with the IITJEE preperation and how should I plan my time table

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since you have already completed your 10th so this is the right time you have chosen to start off with the IIT-JEE preparation which is only best after you are done with your 10th exams and procedd to 11th grade i.e.in the annual holidays of 10th standard; this is the right time to think about the IIT-JEE preparation; if one ought to take up the examination with serious objectives.

It’s wise to use the holidays, or free times, as such opportunities would not be available in the later stages; one could do research about the exam preparations; collect the sample question papers from previous years examinations; could even create a network of seniors, friends, successful winners of this examination, as it would help the person to discuss about the exam and the modes to win the same! As the IIT-JEE question paper comprises objective type questions from the subjects mathematics, chemistry and physics, it is vivid that time is the major constraint to solve the question paper. Some significant tips on the exam preparations are listed here:

• Plan a schedule every day, while preparing for the exam.

• As the questions fall into the category of aptitude type, it is important to prepare according to the aptitude type questions; it involves problem solving capability and it may not be the same as the board exam questions.

• Try to solve, as many sample questions, as possible (from previous years exams).

• Allot time for each and every question; it is advisable to prepare for the exams in the same way.

• Do not avoid any chapters; even, if you cannot cover the entire syllabus, it is advisable to have a clear understanding of all the chapters in the subject.

• Learn the easy methods and the shortcut procedures of problem solving, as it would help in saving the time and energy.

• It is inevitable to frame a strategy to solve any question in any subject.

• Select the best coaching centre to undergo the preparation.

• Group discussions and knowledge sharing processes would lead to great results; by doing this you would come to different kind of easy methods (from your friends), procedures and strategies to solve the problem.

• It is really important to make yourself ready for the worst scenario. For example, if you are getting struck in the middle of the exam, you must know to resume back to the normal position, easily.

• Avoid getting over exited; stay calm and focused.

• Create a positive ambiance around you; this would help you in keeping up your momentum, all the time.

• Try to have a balanced life; sound sleep; proper food at proper time; exercising to stay active…

• Plan earlier; avoid last minute preparation, as such practice doesn’t help at the time of examination.

The most significant thing required to pursue this preparation is ‘attitude’ and ‘capability’ to manage other things around. The attitude frames the basic quality, which means, if you have a positive and energetic attitude, then that would in turn frame your capability to manage lot of things at a time. This is important; as 60% of 12th board examination is the minimum aggregate expected from the general category students, hence one’s academics (12thstandard) also plays a major role in this. Thus the quality of managing both academics and the entrance examinations (IIT-JEE) effectively is the key line of successful stories in IIT-JEE exams!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 one month ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 28 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 28 days ago
i have a obc rank of 72000.this time nit durgaour biotech went upto 62112 in 4 th round.can i get that in spot round?i have a home quota(west bengal)

Dear Student, Its difficult to say. As it mainly depends upon the number of vacant seats left for the spot round. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.

congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...

ng29 2 months ago

Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?

Hemendra Gupta 2 months ago

yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »