Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I've just finished my 10th and im going for iit coaching.....so please suggest how to get started with the IITJEE preperation and how should I plan my time table

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since you have already completed your 10th so this is the right time you have chosen to start off with the IIT-JEE preparation which is only best after you are done with your 10th exams and procedd to 11th grade i.e.in the annual holidays of 10th standard; this is the right time to think about the IIT-JEE preparation; if one ought to take up the examination with serious objectives.

It’s wise to use the holidays, or free times, as such opportunities would not be available in the later stages; one could do research about the exam preparations; collect the sample question papers from previous years examinations; could even create a network of seniors, friends, successful winners of this examination, as it would help the person to discuss about the exam and the modes to win the same! As the IIT-JEE question paper comprises objective type questions from the subjects mathematics, chemistry and physics, it is vivid that time is the major constraint to solve the question paper. Some significant tips on the exam preparations are listed here:

• Plan a schedule every day, while preparing for the exam.

• As the questions fall into the category of aptitude type, it is important to prepare according to the aptitude type questions; it involves problem solving capability and it may not be the same as the board exam questions.

• Try to solve, as many sample questions, as possible (from previous years exams).

• Allot time for each and every question; it is advisable to prepare for the exams in the same way.

• Do not avoid any chapters; even, if you cannot cover the entire syllabus, it is advisable to have a clear understanding of all the chapters in the subject.

• Learn the easy methods and the shortcut procedures of problem solving, as it would help in saving the time and energy.

• It is inevitable to frame a strategy to solve any question in any subject.

• Select the best coaching centre to undergo the preparation.

• Group discussions and knowledge sharing processes would lead to great results; by doing this you would come to different kind of easy methods (from your friends), procedures and strategies to solve the problem.

• It is really important to make yourself ready for the worst scenario. For example, if you are getting struck in the middle of the exam, you must know to resume back to the normal position, easily.

• Avoid getting over exited; stay calm and focused.

• Create a positive ambiance around you; this would help you in keeping up your momentum, all the time.

• Try to have a balanced life; sound sleep; proper food at proper time; exercising to stay active…

• Plan earlier; avoid last minute preparation, as such practice doesn’t help at the time of examination.

The most significant thing required to pursue this preparation is ‘attitude’ and ‘capability’ to manage other things around. The attitude frames the basic quality, which means, if you have a positive and energetic attitude, then that would in turn frame your capability to manage lot of things at a time. This is important; as 60% of 12th board examination is the minimum aggregate expected from the general category students, hence one’s academics (12thstandard) also plays a major role in this. Thus the quality of managing both academics and the entrance examinations (IIT-JEE) effectively is the key line of successful stories in IIT-JEE exams!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech

Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?

dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 6 months ago

Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago
after first iterations bitsat had cut off 306 …..will i get anything under 293 score

You may get it …..to be sure you may visit the official website of BITS to find out the current status of your seat ,.......if you made it , well and good , else try at other prominent...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off