ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Is it practically possible that we take admission into NIT,n simultanoeusly study for iit jee second attempt n qualify? my jee score this year is 150 because of which i do not hope to qualify

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear student,

Please have a look at previous year data:

Expected ranks based on marks in IIT-JEE 2010
Expected Marks Expected Rank
Above 290 Below 500
289-275 501-1000
274-245 1001-2000
244-225 2001-3000
224-210 3001-4000
209-200 4001-5000
199-190 5001-6000
189-179 6001-7000
180-175 7001-8000
4 years ago

What kind of an answer is that? what do u want me to do with the last year rankings?

4 years ago

I really dont think so if it is possible to crack IIT-JEE with taking admissions into NITs as they will be no time left for preparing for JEE, better you drop a year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
i got 7076 rank in jee adv can i get seat in IISER OR IIT(MECH,CIVIL)

At an IIT there may not be much chances, but still you should do one thing yourself – visiting the weblinks of IIT and some other leading colleges and universities’ official links, – to my...

Soneel Verma 18 hours ago

IIT very low chances for mech and civil ,try IISER

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

you may get in IISER

mamam 2 days ago
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 24 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 24 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 8 days ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.

Adarsh 20 days ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil 5 days ago
Dear sir, I got 75.4% in maharshtra board and got 78 marks in JEE main 2015 and i have OBC NCL category so can i get NIT?

Yes, you should check the cutoff list of your category and this will let you know the right answer to your query...otherwise I may suggest you to visit the official weblinks of some other...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

ofcourse you can get nit but not in good ones(i mean top 5)

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

TRy it u can get some nits

Prajwal Kavad 20 days ago
View all Questions »