Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how would u rate da IIT JEE 2011 paper as?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

paper 1 is tough as per physics is concerned and overall it is a level 3 paper...coming to paper 2 it is an average one with level 2...one can judge the level after the solutions are out....more queries can be posted here and we are there to solve them..

plz approve by clicking yes..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

I found bit difficult...I think cutoff   this time would be....160....or around

5 years ago

RATE 9.5 OUT OF 10.  ITS A QUESTION NOT TOO INFORMATIVE BUT VERY CONCEPTUAL.............

5 years ago

in a nutshell  "moderate", level of difficulty was similar to the last year's paper.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 12 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for b.tech cse

You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i...

medha one month ago

hi vikas yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....

Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...

KALYAN 7 months ago

Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
list of all private and govt medical colleges in neet 2

@ peeyush there are more than 300 govt and private college in india , u can get a list on the google and wikipedia , some of the top colleges i am listing below 1- maulana azad medical...

Umakant biswal one month ago

there are more than 300+ colleges so i cannot list all but you an visit the following link to check best of them http://www.askiitians.com/top-medical-colleges-in-india.html with regards...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off