Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

how would u rate da IIT JEE 2011 paper as?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

paper 1 is tough as per physics is concerned and overall it is a level 3 paper...coming to paper 2 it is an average one with level 2...one can judge the level after the solutions are out....more queries can be posted here and we are there to solve them..

plz approve by clicking yes..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

I found bit difficult...I think cutoff   this time would be....160....or around

4 years ago

RATE 9.5 OUT OF 10.  ITS A QUESTION NOT TOO INFORMATIVE BUT VERY CONCEPTUAL.............

4 years ago

in a nutshell  "moderate", level of difficulty was similar to the last year's paper.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 6 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 6 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 6 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 7 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 7 months ago
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?

Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...

ABDULMUNEEM 8 months ago

The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000

Adarsh 8 months ago
I have got 6300 rank in jee advanced 2015 which branch should i prefer as i cannot get core branches in any of the IITs. please help

Hi.. First of all I would like to congratulate you for a good performance in the exam Now, with this rank you might have to compromise with any one of the two-either your branch or the first...
  img
Sakshi 7 months ago

Hi You can refer to the following link for your query : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off