ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how would u rate da IIT JEE 2011 paper as?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

paper 1 is tough as per physics is concerned and overall it is a level 3 paper...coming to paper 2 it is an average one with level 2...one can judge the level after the solutions are out....more queries can be posted here and we are there to solve them..

plz approve by clicking yes..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

I found bit difficult...I think cutoff   this time would be....160....or around

4 years ago

RATE 9.5 OUT OF 10.  ITS A QUESTION NOT TOO INFORMATIVE BUT VERY CONCEPTUAL.............

4 years ago

in a nutshell  "moderate", level of difficulty was similar to the last year's paper.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago
Sir /madam , I belong to obc category . I am expecting my jee mains score around 170s and 96 – 97% in cbse board exam . Will i be able to get Computer science group in NIT TRICHY ? Also...

congrats sanju u will get ur desired stream in nit trichy u can also try for nit warangal may be u will get it approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

What can be the minimum mark for getting seat for computer science group in NIT TRICHY ?

Chellu Sanju one month ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
what is an oxime?

Oximes have the structure X\Y/C= N−OH, in which X and Y are hydrogen atoms or organic groups derived by removal of a hydrogen atom from anorgnc cmpnd . Because most oximes are solids with...

2015 years ago
GONE THROUGH THIS SOMEWHERE.... CBSE has given four (4) marks to all students for a ‘wrong’ question in Physics in JEE Main paper. As per the reports, none of the options given in the...

Yes, in a question of Physics, there were 2 options correct. if you attempted the question, you would given 4 marks, and it would be additive for all the students, also, the cut off marks...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yse shikha bonus is given for that question that u r talkin about whose answer is given ln2, ln2 and there is no effect of bonus on cut off also there are rumours that question of...

ng29 one month ago

that's for que 78,iam asking for ques 87 in which none of the given ption is correct.Any bonus for that???

shikha one month ago
What are the top eamcet colleges???

Osmania University, JNTU, CBIT, Vasavi groups, SNIST....

erra akhil 7 days ago

the to

SAITEJA GOUD 3 days ago
View all Questions »