ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can u suggest me any physics book that contains all the concepts and a book to solve numericals that contains the type of questions asked in IIT JEE exam???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

there is a set of four books called dinesh publications which follows ncert syllabus and has vast set of problems for iitjee and is having great data . for higher order thinking go for dc pandey and give finishing touch by doing spectrum series...with this you will do best in physics..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Dear Sohan ,

here are important books for IIT-JEE preparation.

Important Books For IIT-JEE

Chemistry Books

S.No

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)

Numerical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Physical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Inorganic Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Organic Chemistry

Base Book

Paula Bruice Yurkanis

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

J.D. Lee

Inorganic Chemistry

Reference Book

Bruce H. Mahan

University Chemistry

Reference Book

Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

H.C.Verma

Concepts of Physica Vol I and II

For text books and problem books.

I.E. Irodov

Problems in General Physics

selected problems

Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Fundamentals of Physics

Reference Book

Mathematics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

R.D. Sharma

Maths XI & XII

Basic Text Books

S. L. Loney

Trigonometry 

Recommended

S. L. Loney

Co-ordinate Geometry

Reference Book

Hall Knight

Higher Algebra

Reference Book

I.A. Maron

Problems in Calculus of One Variable

Reference Book

Arihant

Algebra

Reference Book

Arihant

Differential Calculus

Reference Book

Arihant

Integral Calculus

Reference Book

4 years ago

Dear Sohan,

In my coaching years, I found to do DC Pandey & HCV parallel to be good!!!!

Hope it helps u too!!  Good Luck!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below.!!!!!!  Plz.!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i am expecting 200 out of 320 marks in Barch mains excluding drawing and i got 97% in board exams.Can i get admitted into nits and what wll be the estimated rank???????

Please mention your category. Then i will be able to tell estimated rank properly And in any case you will able to get into NIT’s with this performance. You can use following link to...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
AIPMT OR WBJEE which is more tougher??

Dear Student, A test is difficult by two factors one is quality of questions asked and two is number of student sitting for that exams. More the number of students who give exam more...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »