ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is there any chance that same no. and type of questions will be asked this year also?

also if no,

any possibility that the no. of questions increase from 84 to some higher numbr???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anything can happen. Just prepare urself for war!!!!!   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

img
Avinash 15 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 3 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 3 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN one year ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
Whether there will be any benefit if i study good organic and inorganic books now in last 1.25 month as i have thoroughly read ncert books and my class notes?

inorganic chemistry had high weightage in jee adv so u must read JD LEE very effectively by making short notes for questions of inorg refer op tandon do himanshu pandey for organic...

ng29 2 months ago

for inorg JD LEE os best for organin refer SN SANYAL for mechanisms then do Himanshu pandey for questions approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

Read the imp chapters in both of them . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »