Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

is there any chance that same no. and type of questions will be asked this year also?

also if no,

any possibility that the no. of questions increase from 84 to some higher numbr???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anything can happen. Just prepare urself for war!!!!!   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 4 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Having trouble in Permutation and combinations and mechanics, can anybody plzz offer me some tips and solutions, i m in 12 th std now, how much hours should i study from now onwards to...
try tewani for maths … whichevr book you choose ..du clear ur doubts in coaching or in ur ll be very beneficial............and as from my point of view no. of hours dont ...
alisha 4 months ago
Thank you !!!!
Sarang Patil 3 months ago
very confuse please tell me which is better guwahati math and computing or chemical in roorkee?????????
You can choose Math and computing at guwahati..
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
My Pleasure.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
gullaram parihar 5 months ago
sir, the jee advanced question paper will probably be set by IIT roorke in 2016(according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths part set by this institution is relatively tough..?...
Dear, IIT college conducts the paper only, paper used to prepare by Exam paper commttee, in which experienced proffessors from different colleges participate... …. Maths is a magic,...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details