Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

is there any chance that same no. and type of questions will be asked this year also?

also if no,

any possibility that the no. of questions increase from 84 to some higher numbr???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anything can happen. Just prepare urself for war!!!!!   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey 29 days ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 10 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 10 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 10 months ago
whether weight is a scalar quantity or not

WEIGHT IS A VECTOR QUANTATY. BECAUSE IT IS DIRCTLY PROPOTIONAL TO MASS,ACCELARATION DUE TO GRAVITY F=mg

Santhosh Prasad.S 10 months ago
what are the top colleges in computerscience in india

Iiit Hyderabad cs is comparable to thise of iits with highest placement of 90 lpa

pranav 11 months ago

sum of top colleges in CS engenering in INDIA i had listed below

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

There is a long list for it, may it be the IITs or NITs and also the following ones may be considered – Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,..........................Dharamsinh Desai Uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
My mains marks 56 UP Board 76.2% What is my rank CAn i get any College Category -ST

it would be around 1.4 to 1.6 lac. Chances of getting any NIT very less.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Homestate is U.P And It offerd nits around 2 lac, Thank you For Replying...............................................

Harsh Kumar 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off