Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

is there any chance that same no. and type of questions will be asked this year also?

also if no,

any possibility that the no. of questions increase from 84 to some higher numbr???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anything can happen. Just prepare urself for war!!!!!   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
My mains marks 56 UP Board 76.2% What is my rank CAn i get any College Category -ST

it would be around 1.4 to 1.6 lac. Chances of getting any NIT very less.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Homestate is U.P And It offerd nits around 2 lac, Thank you For Replying...............................................

Harsh Kumar one month ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...

If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...

Rahul Dhiman one month ago

@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?

Sachin Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off