Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

is there any chance that same no. and type of questions will be asked this year also?

also if no,

any possibility that the no. of questions increase from 84 to some higher numbr???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anything can happen. Just prepare urself for war!!!!!   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal one month ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL one month ago
plz give its answer in a short cut manner if there?

It will help you alot. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/motion-of-projectile.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE 2 years ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA 3 years ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago
I have completed my plus 2 and now i am going for entrance jee classes and will reach home by 5:00 pm(class start at 8 am). How much hours will i be required to study so that i will be able...

@ shuhaibks . the coaching takes too much of time , and remember – for dropper batch the main thing is the sel;f study . so, u need to do a lot of hard work . TIME TABLE ( CONSIDERING 8 TO...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

HI FRIEND YOU CAN FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING TIME TABLE: 6.00-- GOOD MORING 6.00- 7.00-- REVISE WHAT IS TAUGHT IN CLASSES TOMMOROW 7.00-7.30 - BE READY FOR CLASS, TAKE A HEALTH BREAKFASt GO TO...

SAHIL 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off